> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Awesome Drop | Transfer files from your computer to use the browser androidustroystva

Rep: (96)
Awesome drop
Version: 1.0.11

Last update of the program in the header:25.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
An interesting program!
Very useful if you need to quickly throw the file in the android and see / hear / read / etc
On the personal computer is not necessary to install, unless you do not have Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome 5 - that is,HTML5 browser podderzhivayushy
And it works all the way:
1. Go into your browser on your computer right here:http://labs.dashwire.comMemorize 4 digits are there see (How to go down better to keep a link to your favorites).
2. The program on android enter 4 numbers that you see in the browser window.
3. Then in the browser there is an inscription on a green background: Drop Here.
4. Drag and drop files into this window directly on the green box with the words.
5. Look at your phone as a downloadable file, and then do with it what you want.

Works when the phone is connected to the Internet (no matter how)

ATTENTION!!!If you are connected to the internet via 3G or EDGE or GPRS, and you have taken into account the traffic - costs not mine and not the developer's shoulders!

Homepage: http://labs.dashwire.com/drop/android
Android Market: market: // details id = com.dashwire.drop?

Download:
Attached fileAwesome_Drop.apk(72.33 Kb)

Post has been editedcaguar - 25.07.10, 18:02
Reason for editing: Corrected headline

Rep: (137)
RaiMX @ 25.7.10, 15:51*
6. pleased with the successful download,I put a plus sign if the liked (the pros inspire me to search for new useful and interesting programs)

The sixth point is unnecessary

5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

Unregistered @ 25.7.10, 4:11*
Quote (RaiMX @ 25.7.10, 15:51)
6. pleased with the successful download, put a plus sign if I liked (the pros inspire me to search for new useful and interesting programs)

The sixth point is unnecessary
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

without problems, cleaned

Rep: (0)
about!
Here is a topic!
a long time is like!
thank)

Rep: (3)
Tin, right now, to connect wi fi, right now, we will test. ;) thank you so much.

On Spike with the native firmware 1.5 works, the weight file is 5 megabytes, with internet speeds of about 700 kb / s is transmitted approximately fifteen minutes. Mast hev.

P.S browser Google Chrome!

Post has been editedMag istr - 25.07.10, 17:45

Rep: (74)
Through the Google Chrome works without problems - an excellent program

Rep: (10)
I found passed, turned (Legend Android 2.1). Just do not understand - where he threw a file on the body?

alex3do @ 26.7.2010, 2:25*
I found passed, turned (Legend Android 2.1). Just do not understand - where he threw a file on the body?

Files are stored in the "drop" folder in the root of the sd card

Rep: (3)
which folder saves?

Rep: (177)
7aleksey
Well, what for to read at least the previous post? easier to just shit in the topic: D

Rep: (18)
so on an Internet files are transferred, rather than on the network?
I useSwiFTP -savagemessiahzine.com

smart_bastard @ 26.7.10, 11:14*
so on an Internet files are transferred, rather than on the network?
I use SwiFTP -savagemessiahzine.com

as I understand it on an Internet ...
Not 100% sure. But razrab says that the files are not stored on a server. p2p can somehow do?

Rep: (52)
for some reason it did not work on Spike with 2.1. a field reset after entering all 4 digits and konekt does not occur in the body. I tested in Chrome and FF

Rep: (6)
Liquid assets on the application prog is no, meaning to throw files as it offers a program?

ACER Liquide Android 2.1 (v.09) is defined as a flash card with all the new and old systems Windows, I personally checked on the job !!

meaning there are no wires

Empas @ 26.7.10, 12:55*
for some reason it did not work on Spike with 2.1. a field reset after entering all 4 digits and konekt does not occur in the body. I tested in Chrome and FF

Try pressing "reset" on the body and then press the "reset" on the site - can help

Rep: (15)
All the suffering HIGHLY recommend a closer look at the program WebSharing

his long yuzayu but Awesome Drop beckons just dragging files. In my opinion very convenient. The truth of webSharing would do well to learn from the server to the phone and not on some website.

Empas @ 26.7.10, 18:20*
his long yuzayu but Awesome Drop beckons just dragging files. In my opinion very convenient. The truth of webSharing would do well to learn from the server to the phone and not on some website.

TryQuickSSHdorSwiftp
and can be dragged and dropped into the client window on the computer :)

Thanks, I will look. but in recent years used to "everything in the browser" =) in chrome, you can write to an extension that will simply move on to the site by clicking on the icon. too convenient. I downloaded the file, press the icon and drag.

Empas,

By the way a good idea, to make a purely button when clicked, opens a window with vsplyvayushee code and a square where kidat file, so even a new tab will not open! And why am I not a coder ...: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21