> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

All Call Recorder | Record incoming and outgoing calls

Rep: (38)
All call recorder
version: 2.6.1

Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Record incoming and outgoing calls.

Description:
The program provides an audio recording of incoming and outgoing phone calls in 3gp file format. Easy setup. A distinctive feature of the similar program that displays the caller's name while listening to the recorded audio file.
Similarly, work on the HTC Hero 1.5.
Similarly, it does not work on HTC Hero 2.1 and HTC Desire 2.1

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://v-android.blogspot.com/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=androidlab.allcall
Android Market (Deluxe): https: //play.google.co...id=androidlab.allcall2

Download:
Version: 2.6.1 Deluxe All Call Recorder (Post # 37232201)
Version: 2.6.1 Deluxe Rus All Call Recorder (Post CrazyManQQ # 42826306)

Past versions:

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 02.12.17, 20:57
Reason for editing: New version Rus

Rep: (22)
Specker 2.1: Stupidly shuffling the conversation and says nothing

Rep: (20)
darre4306
Samsung can not write to a conversation

Rep: (17)
Alexes92 @ 24.7.2010, 17:22*
darre4306
Samsung can not write to a conversation

In the sense? On Android Samsung-ah? On WinMobile, Samsung writes with great lines such as i780.

Rep: (145)
Almost all modern bodies can not be written conversation ... according to the law it is forbidden.

Rep: (6)
On SE X10 conversations writes perfectly. I use the program of the month two, everything is OK.

Rep: (1)
On Hero Vanillaclair 4.0 works fine :)
Required prog.

And how to put it?, APK file there is no ...

Rep: (257)
Liquid 2.1 comes first crackle, then the reboot.

Rep: (2)
So what works on sleep ?? Mi should not be discussed about the laws of recording conversations! I want to write, I want not to write !!

Rep: (13)
Good prog ... on xperia works fine ... writes not only the conversation, but all the noises before :)

Rep: (5)
K1LLSY @ 26.7.10, 10:48*
So what works on sleep ?? Mi should not be discussed about the laws of recording conversations! I want to write, I want not to write !!

Said the clearly - do not write. At Samsung the last 2-3 years proizvodstvaeta feature is disabled by hardware

How to install a program, can someone tell me?

Rep: (50)
Put on Desire fell norms. Called to Nokia E50. When listening to the entry, I hear your voice, and the voice of the interlocutor is not. When calling the call the same.

Rep: (9)
And what program to listen? The standard player does not open, the HTC Legend apparatus. And the question of offtopes How to put the default on multimidia files another player?

Stoper @ 27.7.10, 14:08*
And what program to listen?

The same and recorded. Come through the App Drawer and see all the recording records made
Stoper @ 27.7.10, 14:08*
And the question of offtopes How to put the default on multimidia files another player?

Settings - Applications - Application Management - There you choose the prog which now opens media files, then click on the "Empire Default Value" button. The next time, when opening a media file, the system will ask you how to open it.

Rep: (62)
Curiously, on HTC Hero, the conversation is written?
Curiously because in the last series Lie To Me Torez demonstrated to all recording a conversation with a sister on Hero B)

Post has been editedAngry gopher - 27.07.10, 16:37

Rep: (16)
indesit80 @ 26.7.10, 12:40*
Said the clearly - do not write. At Samsung the last 2-3 years proizvodstvaeta feature is disabled by hardware

Well, I do not know how anyone, I now have LG, and my brother on Samsung Witu (WinMobail 6.1) recording conversations is excellent Audio NoteStouth: rolleyes:

Rep: (80)
OZZ_KLOCHKOV @ 26.7.10, 21:34*
Put on Desire fell norms. Called to Nokia E50. When listening to the entry, I hear your voice, and the voice of the interlocutor is not. When calling the call the same

Everything works without problems, I record my voice and the interlocutor, however, the voice of the interlocutor is a little quieter of mine, but everything is heard and understandable.

Post has been editedSlavaS_71 - 28.07.10, 10:11

SlavaS_71, We have the same device with you with the same firmware, it's strange all this. I also hear the voice of the interlocutor, but he is much quieter of mine. And practically do not distinguish.

Rep: (0)
By reference I get:

This Site Is Currently Unavailable.
If You Are Are The Owner of this Site, Please contact US AT 1-480-505-8855 At Your Earliest Convenience.

Bloody FBR-Nya got the same to the seatingman of the terrorists and violators of Privacy?
Does anyone, fill in other places?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 00:34