> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

BlackBook | Hiding contacts, calls, SMS.

Rep: (33)
Blackbook
version: 1.0
Last update of the program in the header:19.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
Program to hide contacts, calls, SMS.

It does not icons! For the first entry into the program is necessary in the dialer to dial 11111, Next, put your number in settings. No icons - no program, no suspicion, respectively, B)

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...kbook&hl=ru

* For OS 1.6

Download:
Attached filecom.mblware.blackbook.apk(154.37 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 04.08.13, 20:19
Reason for editing: link to Google Play

Rep: (76)
poked poked ... and did not understand how to faq and do with it.

PS: topikstarter, correct in his cap, this is not to hide but to fighting off unwanted calls and smsok. personally, I have confused you.
reject incoming call and sms, reject outgoing sms and call
like that.

Post has been editedmailrib - 26.07.10, 10:32

Rep: (0)
It would be good to write, how to remove this program, because in the application list, it does not exist, and the menu did not find anything of the program ((((

it is in the list of installed applications, look carefully.
Hat I can not fix.

Rep: (249)
mailrib @ 26.7.10, 11:15*
it is not for hiding and for fighting off unwanted calls and smsok.

However, the developer says that it is to hide information from third-party private eye.

Here is the pagehttp://www.theblackbookapp.com/android/

However, it is probably only for OS 1.6, as she kills Desire text of all incoming messages.

Cyrket http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.mblware.blackbook/
Androlib http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...kbook-EBpq.aspx

Post has been editedCulibin - 28.07.10, 21:35

Rep: (14)
Culibin @ 28.7.10, 21:45*
she kills Desire text of all incoming messages.

Very good news .. :(

We still tinkered.

On the developer's website is not nothing said about the OS 1.6. There is compatibility with BlakBerri and Android systems. On the screen at all Legend.
In the settings you enter a message that you want to see when you receive a secret SMS to the status bar. For example, "Low Battery".

In the comments on the same Cyrket have confirmation of my experiment:
SMS interception results in receiving all incomming messages as empty messages comming from 5556. (HTC Desire)

I messed up my text messages @ desire

I adore the theory of this but deleting all incoming messages. No support to know if I'm doing it right. HTC desire

I sent a letter to the developer.

Post has been editedCulibin - 28.07.10, 21:52

Culibin @ 28.7.10, 22:39*
I sent a letter to the developer.

Got a response:
Which operating system version is the Desire running? We're only for os1.6
at this time.

Smoke bamboo! } -)

Culibin @ 29.7.10, 9:57*
I received the answer: TsitataWhich operating system version is the Desire running? We're only for os1.6at this time.

However, I still have a cap that only 1.6 ;-)

Yes, I saw. This is somewhat surprising, and anyway decided to try. Reviews for the program a lot, I really hope that the developers have to reason with the devil, because Android 2.2 is now in vogue, why waste the parish ...

I tried on the HTC Legend. All incoming SMS killed. The signal is, notification flashes, and the message is not ...

I send the developer an email with a question, when will be a version for Android 2.

They responded, plans are, but the date is difficult to call.

Post has been editedCulibin - 18.08.10, 20:06
Reason for editing: added 3 days

Due to the fact that the developer does not want to completely move tomatoes, does not mention any plans for the development and updates I started to look for alternatives!
And it seems to have found the devil!
Shady SMS
http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.project.memoryerrorpro/
Shady SMS ONLY OPENS BY CALLING 123. NO ICON ANYWHERE
Complement Handcent or Chomp with the most popular secret SMS client on Android:
Powerful hidden phonebook, call history pruning, call masking, text filtering, full MMS photo filtering
NEW MESSAGER THEMES!
Not affiliated with Blackbook, made by Mblware

Reviews wonderful, no doubt! Works on all android!
Who will buy the program, test and accomplish your goal!

Post has been editedCulibin - 21.08.10, 18:45

looks tempting :-)
share hopefully ;-)

So!Shady SMS ! The program is estimated users, as a mega-application, for which no pity to give up the 20 bucks and a thousand stars. And so it is!
I join and admire the programmer! It's just a mega-pupper program! It works perfectly! Setting the sea, everything is very flexible.
Filter calls, messages, MMSok. The program is developing very intensively. The author replied to users during the day and quickly honed product!
In functionality - as a subject in the header, but more functional. Activated as the code and call. Only it works with lightning speed, not tupit as BlekBuk.
You can import a contact from the phone. books with the removal of the principal or not. You can create a custom touch with all the regalia and addresses, ie actually the second "dark phonebook". Appointed at the request of the "left text messagi". I put the "Megaphone: you are approaching the threshold of failure, replenish your balance." You can assign different from the main icon for contacts from this book. Notification LED, vibration - all customizable!
valek03 @ 21.8.10, 21:04*
share hopefully ;-)

Yes, I would not mind! But! The program has no icons, shortcuts, do not hang in the process. inscription "Memory Error" hangs in uninstallers. She did not pull out, not zabekapit nothing. Only then rutovannye phones may be able to do anything.
The author asks the 7 bucks. Honestly, if it was worth 20-30 dollars, I would have bought it stopudovo! It is a masterpiece! The rarity of such software today!
Highly I recommend all gentlemen-hussars! Private life under lock and key! : Heppy_dancing:: yes2:
Here today updated the program and become a "weigh" twice. Increased functionality. ))

Post has been editedCulibin - 22.08.10, 08:32
Reason for editing: Added text

Rep: (605)
Culibin @ 21.8.10, 20:37*
So! Shady SMS!

and where to download the apk? : Rolleyes: treatment desired: blush:
with Cyrket can not download :(

Post has been editedAndrey_TypeR - 29.08.10, 20:53

Blackbook
DesireHD to kill the text of all incoming messages, delete the program still can not read the sms

someone tell me if there is such a program that changes the sound of an incoming call on the phone to silent from the blacklist? really need this feature, but then I dvuhsimochnik, but no android features that would be for each sim card to do different detuning profiles

Rep: (22)
is useful.

Rep: (12638)
Working link to the Market:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...kbook&hl=ru

Rep: (46)
I see, the program is not updated with 2010go year ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:22