> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Horizon | Hiding contacts, messages and calls

Rep: (524)
Horizon
version: 1.7.8

Last update of the program in the header:17.07.2011

Attached file1.png(28.91 KB)
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
Now you can absolutely not be afraid that your wife (husband), the girlfriend (boyfriend)
mistress (lover) decide to make an audit of your phone, you can even
give it sami- "road (road), I have no secrets from you."
All "very personal" contacts, messages will only be available to you.
Your "other" life will be hiding under a harmless icon, such as a calculator
or another program, you can choose yourself. And in normal pressing it will open the original program. How to open access to your "other" life-you
You learn from the Installation Manual or the manufacturer's website.

Homepage: http://xn--bergrund-55a.de/android/apps/cheatalot/
Google Play: https
: //Play.google.com/store/apps/details ... alot & hl = ru?

Download:
Version 1.7.8: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1065192/Horizon_1.7.8.apk
Version 1.5.12 RUS: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/725437/de.ubergrund.android.cheatalot.ru.apk

Post has been editedvadeus - 27.07.13, 12:41
Reason for editing: link to GP

Rep: (249)
Good program! Thank!
My only problem is that I do not yuzayu Sensei, and sitting on an alternative shell. The application icon not hang second function. Only the shortcut Sensei.

Rep: (33)
helpful! Russian not work perfectly. sorry not rescued keeps a log of calls,

Posted 19-07-2010, 06:50:

by the way, and how to hide incomprehensible contact system is that it creates in return hidden?

Rep: (5)
While it is better to SPC in functionality are not met.
In this prog you can not put a rule to the destination is not in the phone book.
And this is a big minus. Just like in My private Messages.
And of course an interesting approach to the concealment of a program.

ruslanvetra @ 19.7.10, 7:58*
In this prog you can not put a rule to the destination is not in the phone book

You can preset the desired contacts in your phone book, move them into the program and then using
the same program to delete them from the phone book. A little more action, but as they say it is worth it. ;)

valek03 @ 19.7.10, 4:50*
by the way, and how to hide incomprehensible contact system is that it creates in return hidden?

I understand that the next time you start or contacts after the phone reboots it disappears by itself.

Post has been editedPotapson - 19.07.10, 11:08

Rep: (2)
SPC I liked, but there is one drawback (if anyone knows how to overcome it - tell)
in general, sometimes the wife is played with the body - and if a call or SMS, but this time the desktop is open - there is an alert for 3-4 seconds on the top line ... well, call 1 passes and reset. shorter suspicious (and SMS can even read the first words:! yes2:)
WM on the program was a similar, but there is generally my body did not respond to calls and SMS! that I am of course happy with, I myself should be able to see when a log ...
put this, I see here how to do ...

Rep: (5)
kiwin @ 19.7.10, 11:35*
SPC I liked, but there is one drawback (if anyone knows how to overcome it - tell)

I use only hiding SPC smsok. Calls always Wellcome.
But sometimes sms skips a couple of seconds, and then the program intercepts them.
It is observed in all I tasted analogues.
The SPC is treated in that aplikatsii standart SMS or Handcent \ ChompSMS Off the alarm, and SPC settings include warnings for hidden kontaktak and to not hide.
Ie SPC alerts instead standart sms aplikatsii and accordingly perehvatyvet while ;-)

Posted 19-07-2010, 13:39:

Potapson @ 19.7.10, 11:04*
You can preset the desired contacts in your phonebook

And if the SMS from the net?
I have tried sms from the net are so treated.
Does not work :-(
The program does not catch them all!

Rep: (9)
the hidden message? on the legend turns out nothing

Rep: (76)
Igor777 @ 20/07/10, 17:44*
the hidden message?

I understand that it is necessary to select contacts first, and then he had to hide allows sms.
Only I have this beautiful horizont body was taken to freeze and then to reboot.

Rep: (1966)
system contact is not removed, it is removed is removed and hidden contact. reboot does not help.
yes, can be hung on any label, whether Sense. I'm using the GDE, everything works.

Updated version 1.5.9:
Attached filede.ubergrund.android.cheatalot.apk(384.72 KB)

Rep: (33)
What new thing?

Rep: (52)
And where in Market ???

AlexSh1 @ 5.8.10, 0:05*
And where in Market ???

On Russian Market is not. : No:

Rep: (0)
I added 2 private contact with the first all runs, and the second and passes calls and SMS

Rep: (17)
Miss calls, and first ring there anyway (((No log "rescued" calls (((

The added contact leaves only one phone number - the rest is lost.
Outgoing messages are deleted (transfers to itself), are included !!!

I will look for a replacement

That would be another description of this configuration applets in Russian laid out, but not all aglitskim friendly

tried to Galaxy (i9000) is very slow, enjoy the unreal ...

Rep: (7)
adrinochrom @ 10.08.2010, 21:09*
I added 2 private contact with the first all runs, and the second and passes calls and SMS

She just does not always understand the phone number starting with 7 or 8. To do this, you need to contact in the phone was 2 starting with 7 such as google and one with 8 to record the phone's memory, then everything will work beam. That's the only annoying shake the phone when, for example, sitting next to your half, which put the program and how it suspicious: blush:. Now, if such a program was opened by code in shady sms would be super} -)

Rep: (2)
Please translate it. Or, perhaps, write a manual. I can not understand how it works :( And it should be sooooo.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:25