> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ToneDial | Calls from a regular phone for contact with guglofona

Rep: (11)
ToneDial
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:18.07.2010

Attached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
You want to make phone calls using your home phone, but all numbers stored in your mobile? With ToneDial, your contact number is converted into sounds a home phone will be able to "hear".

In other words, the program allows you to dial a number from the list of MSN Messenger contacts guglofona a regular phone using tone dialing (DTMF). This eliminates the need to manually dial the phone man, you want to call.

How to use (see the screen.)
- tick ToneDial (in this case a special icon appears in the status bar)
- Country Code+7 and Trunk Code 8 (Ie the replacement of the country code top eight for numbers starting with 7)
- tick DialOnce, if you want to automatically exit a special set after dialing one number (ie it is not necessary to turn off the hands Tone Dial)
- Press Contacts and select the contact you want to call (active until the program icon in the status bar, any, even the manually entered number will be converted to tones).

You can then pick up the phone a regular phone, and bring closer the mobile to make a call to the selected contact.
Of course, used ordinary telephone must understand tone dialing.

Unlike a trial version of the full - in the presence of the item "DialOnce"

Homepage: xpdeveloper.net
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/net.xpdeveloper.dialer/
Google Play Trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ialer&hl=ru
Google Play: пїЅ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.xpdeveloper.dialer.unlimited&hl=ru

Download:
Attached filenet.xpdeveloper.dialer.2.0.apk(44.71 Kb)

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 13.08.13, 12:21
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (698)
I wonder, will have to try, and they often have to work in the search for a contact in the device, and then manually type in the city (khalyavnykh;)) phone.

Rep: (3)
wanted to see as an evil cut off phone home: D unsubscribe it?

Rep: (9)
What it does not come out. And I do not understand the working principle, how can your home phone to recognize these beeps.

Post has been editedAndylg - 19.07.10, 11:55

Rep: (2)
Andylg @ 19.7.10, 11:48*
how can the home phone to recognize these beeps

Well, the phone itself is nothing to do with. if you call when you press the phone keys hear rush .. again push more peak .. so here is the phone sends a signal to the PBX so Makarov, and this program beeps instead of your landline phone, that's all ..

Rep: (9)
30 Downloads ... who turned out? :(

Rep: (50)
yet could not find a city with Freestuff calls ... = (

Rep: (0)
Works!!!! Just before dialing pressed a star on your desk phone (tone kerf).

Rep: (11)
Andylg @ 19.7.10, 21:29*
30 Downloads ... who turned out?

Of course, it turned out - I checked before the spread, and working principle of the obvious
if you know how to whistle in exactly two frequencies, can self whistle into the phone any number (frequency can look at pedivikii in DTMF article): D

you can try this: Take away all Country Code and Trunk Code, plug Tone Dial, directly from the program goes to the desktop, open the buttons to dial the phone close podnosti and dials, for example, your mobile number starting with Lo 8 qualifier

most importantly, to the mobile peak in microphone home phone

works great

Rep: (5)
they do not poke - did not work. PBX can not support tone dialing?
Well when I dialed the number from your home - there is no such a cool tone - chirping kakoeto)

Rep: (12)
if the chirping - means there is no dial tone!

Rep: (3)
The program is sometimes necessary, I use from time to time.
At work primarily helps!

: Rofl: call the dude who sits across from me - picked it up some sort of a little girl

Rep: (176)
Only that tried to dial a number simply by poking a button on the body, exposing the speaker to the microphone of the city. Three attempts, and all exact passed a number that is dialed.

Rep: (176)
Another use. You can enter the codes phone cards for long distance calls. Used such as in the army. I called from Khabarovsk to Chelyabinsk Region.
To make it easier, you can create a contact with a number of which will go to the numbers in the correct sequence.
This is useful, for example, on a business trip in some wilderness, where the only connection available bubet landline phone. Or for a call from the hotel, where there is no free wi-fi.

Rep: (72)
The cap full or trial version?

Rep: (12647)
Add a hat links:
ToneDial Trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ialer&hl=ru
ToneDial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...mited&hl=ru

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 9:53