> 

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

TouchWords | We find words :)

Rep: (382)
Touchwords
Version: 1.1

Last update of the game in the header:4.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image
Description:
We find the words. And the letters that make up a word, may be located inanyOK! There are a variety of topics, with the Russian. You can change the size of the letters. The game is free, but for some reason it climbs to the Internet.

Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5

Homepage: april32.com/products/touchwords

Download:
Attached filetouchwords.cab(55.93 Kb)

touchwords_rus.cab(61.51 Kb)Version Features

Post has been editedDanusha - 28.05.11, 18:16

Rep: (0)
I liked it, good game! : Yes2:

Rep: (3)
Thank you liked the toy.

Rep: (198)
Who can explain - what the hell it's ******* climbs to internet ???

M
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editedDanusha - 08.08.10, 09:07

Rep: (382)
MIC4 @ 6.8.10, 20:33*
climbs to the 'Net

Nothing wrong there does not. And that's exactly. I checked the sales antivirsomi that on a computer that KMK: nothing was found.

Rep: (198)
yod @ 7.8.10, 23:55*
Nothing wrong there does not.

The fact that the virus is not yet the fact that there is nothing wrong with it does not!
Whenever you connect sends 2 kb - where, to whom and what ?!
Author dubious - three options:
- use of not paying attention ...
- forbid her access to internet ...
- carry ...

Rep: (0)
A good game, but the question has arisen! And I can add myself to my words ??? : Sveta:

Rep: (113)
For those who fear for their privacy. Although the program is nothing "harmful" did not. I climbed on ad_qwapi_com and even sent out ip-Schnick in the server program. hereweaned on the Internet . I hope the author is not very offended ...
And "once I went to a booze" at the same timeHe translated into Russian, and added a topic about vegetables . Since the words took from Wikipedia, that is difficult and rare titles. Therefore, there are two versions of the theme. "Vegetables" - words begin with a capital (easy level) and "vegetables" - a small (on hard)

Attached filetouchwords_rus.cab(61.51 Kb)

PS The words just added to the relevant files in the folder with prograammoy. To create new topics, writing words on cursive, txt files stored in UTF encoding. Or you can copy, rename, and edit existing ...

Post has been editedwarmoof - 27.05.11, 00:08

Rep: (1989)
aiswer @ 01.06.2011, 20:20*
And the author of the game appear here?

as it is doubtful
http://april32.com/ru/about

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 21:56