> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Easy Filter | Blocking unwanted calls and SMS

Rep: (524)
Easy filter
Version: 1.3.8

Last update of the program in the header:28.10.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
Simple and very convenient program to block unwanted calls and SMS.
1) Set the mode lock
2) Storing phone numbers and contacts to blacklist
3) Block calls and SMS
4) Check the blocked SMS and calls

Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.easyfilter.android/
Android Market: http://uk.androlib.com/android.application...roid-jzCnF.aspx

Download:
Version 1.3.8: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1239506/com.edroidapps.filter_1.3.8_1_.apk

Previous versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 28.10.11, 08:24
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (137)
skips the dial tone? how many filters have not tried it on android - all passed

Unregistered @ 29.6.10, 15:16*
skips the dial tone? how many filters have not tried it on android - all passed

Do not miss. For me personally, the program enables us answering machine (without ringing), which reports
that the client is not available and offers to leave a message.

Rep: (21)
Potapson @ 29.6.10, 22:32*
Do not miss. For me personally, the program enables us answering machine (without ringing), which reports
that the client is not available and offers to leave a message.

How did you got this ?! What settings?
I Beeline (Moscow), the first ring is held stable :(
But the program really beautiful! Straight nice thing to have it! Very well done!
Damn what would be achieved first ring did not go through and it would be super!

Update version 1.0.0.1:
Attached filecom.easyfilter.android.apk(333.26 KB)

Rep: (35)
1.5 refused to install.

Rep: (76)
Potapson @ 29.6.10, 23:32*
Do not miss.

kaaaaaaak you did vrot my legs ?!

Rep: (67)
mailrib @ 5.7.10, 5:56*
kaaaaaaak you did vrot my legs ?!

: rofl:: rofl:: D
not beat the caller to throw in the silent mode + forwarding when not available 8-): thank_you:

Rep: (1679)
Thanks to the author! : Thank_you:
Everything works and without unnecessary problems!
Another simple way to do that-be at the other end of the tube (outside the network or is not available)
All such zbrasyvat bend on a busy signal just put in pereodresatsii where (if busy) trying to drive any number Lyubov disabled warning the operator and all!
By the way the first ring is not! A database of such numbers (if not at hand) is in Google! Any countries and regions, and!

Rep: (23)
And failed to add a subscriber to the "black list" in the phone book! Opens a blank window and everything on the tapas is not responding and choose the subscriber does not ...

Easy Filter-version 1.0.0.2:
Attached filecom.easyfilter.android.apk(336.99 KB)

Rep: (34)
Works, but not enough that the line passes the horn, so I still have to wake up and bodies and tinkle time to ...

Rep: (0)
And failed to add a subscriber to the "black list" in the phone book! Opens a blank window and everything on the tapas is not responding and choose the subscriber does not ...

HTC Hero is the same problem

Post has been editedzapredelniy - 12.07.10, 18:49

Updated to 1.0.0.3:
Attached filecom.easyfilter.android.apk(345.4 KB)

Rep: (7)
People, you know that the standard androidovskoy bodies. the book is a function to send calls to the answering machine?

Update version 1.0.5:
Attached filecom.easyfilter.android.apk(357.83 KB)

EasyFilter-version 1.0.6:
Attached filecom.easyfilter.android.apk(357.29 KB)

Rep: (19)
I too miss the first whistle ...
set call forwarding when busy on ter number of the operator's aunt says that the subscriber is busy and leave a message.
turns pale, such as if the arms take off thee. if all of a program of this kind is passed first ring probably easier to just not take the pipe when call it.

even now that the tests have been passed, and 2 beeps and then throw off

Post has been editedDungeonKeeper - 26.07.10, 20:55

Comrades .... here on the forum has been written many times about the problem of transmission of the first ring ... it's not in the programs and settings of mobile operator ...
Judging by the reviews on the CIS territory is everywhere the same ... ambush ..: sveta:

Rep: (19)
DoctorKeeper @ 28.7.10, 21:32*
Comrades .... here on the forum has been written many times about the problem of transmission of the first ring ... it's not in the programs and settings of mobile operator ...
Judging by the reviews in the CIS is everywhere the same ... .. ambush

I can not believe for the reason that my "old" phone sonierikson K550 has a full-time thing filtering calls primitive course: chop off anyone who is not in the book, or the black list and all. and no beeps misses. cuts off correctly as though constantly busy and fic undermine.

after the program on the phone - the sound is switched off automatically, and the settings everywhere shows that all sounds are enabled, a reboot does not help ..: sveta:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 1:50