> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Font Size | Change phone font size

Rep: (524)
Font Size (for root users)
version: 0.2 (Beta)

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
Global font size change in the phone.
Ability to change to:
-Small
-Original size
-Large
-Extra large
-XXL

ATTENTION!!! BEFORE MAKING CHANGES YOU MUST MAKE A BACKUP
ALL SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS (just in case).

I’ll add it from myself, I tried it, changed it to Large, the font became noticeably larger,
reading has become much easier. So a program for those who spend a lot of time
with the device and for those who have vision problems.

Homepage: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...tsize-BiEA.aspx
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/org.pbxes.fontsize/

Download:
Attached fileorg.pbxes.fontsize.apk(691.61 KB)

Rep: (6293)
In my unimportant vision, there would be a good thing if there was an intermediate meaning between “normal” and “large”
And then in many places, especially on widgets, the text is cropped.

It's a pity.

Rep: (0)
spica, samdroid mod
After reducing the font, the screen became not 320 pixels wide but smaller, about 316, setting the normal size did not help.
I’ll have to change it probably)) as many as 4 pixels vertically does not display: E

Rep: (1)
gg .. it was necessary to backup the screen !!

Rep: (524)
Eyexal @ 24.6.10, 9:25*
spica, samdroid mod
After reducing the font, the screen became not 320 pixels wide but smaller, about 316, setting the normal size did not help.
I’ll have to change it probably)) as many as 4 pixels vertically does not display: E

I think that you just need to return to the previous font, but in general it’s Beta,
so that options are possible ...: umnik:

Hello, I installed this application, and after I select the font size, the program writes that this application is only for rooted phones! What does it mean???

THIS PROGRAM IS VERY NEEDED !!!

Rep: (541)
Vikysik-e @ 3.8.10, 20:47*
What does it mean???

To read

The program is very necessary, there is no computer, how to get root without a computer.

Rep: (541)
Ig75 @ 4.8.10, 19:17*
The program is very necessary, there is no computer, how to get root without a computer.

No

Rep: (52)
I can’t get root in any way. I do everything according to the instructions. SDK is, Fix terminal learned the number of the engineering menu, root password. Then I install the program, select the font goes into reboot changes zero. I don’t understand where I’m doing it wrong. Yes, I did not see the second screen.

Rep: (142)
Ig75,
mauka95,

Universal androot

Post has been editedXtence - 17.08.10, 16:37

Rep: (8)
Please tell me what could be the problem? Root is received (the program does not swear), I select any font, it reboots, but after rebooting the fonts are in place, nothing changes

Rep: (50)
Please tell me what could be the problem? Root is received (the program does not swear), I select any font, it reboots, but after rebooting the fonts are in place, nothing changes

Means that the program does not work :( The same thing is with me, but it's a pity.

Rep: (47)
Does not work. Installed LARGE, the phone began to flash, I thought everything was hapless. I rebooted. Fonts and size remained standard. Raw prog though necessary !!!

HTC desire HD
How to change the font size in "contacts"?
I tried everything - it doesn’t work. Help !!!

someone can tell, here the root is needed for this software only for making settings and then you can already use the unit with the necessary settings without root or what?

Rep: (142)
M-ka),
The root is needed only to change the font. After that, the program can be safely deleted.

By the way, the essence of the program is a bit false, since the font size does not change, but the font file itself changes, where similar characters are simply smaller in size initially. in confirmation of this, you can put any third-party font and then try to change its size. as a result, we get again a standard font, only of a different size, and a third-party font will sink into oblivion, as the fonts are being replaced, and not the modification of system files :)

p.s. I have been using the Small option for six months and am very satisfied)) although it could have been made even smaller, as for example in Spare Parts. but there, after the release, the font size unfortunately does not apply to the whole system :(

Post has been editedXtence - 19.12.10, 22:38

Rep: (483)
Xtence
That's it - "the essence of the program is a little false, since the font size does not change"

And I thought that increases! And it just turned out that my fonts were like sewn into this program! I set it in capital and still printed. Then it was revealed. Pancake
Now I’m looking for software that really increases my font.
I really need shopping mall on X10 mini with poor eyesight you know ....
Heaps of software to replace what you want !! But to resize, not one is not.
Except this one. On Simba and Windu there is on OUR not! : angry:
Maybe someone knows what I need and where to get it!
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (402)
The phone is locked up, the program says that only for rooted devices, what should I do? The phone rebooted and tried again, does not help

Rep: (46)
yeah ... I select the large, and it is like it should be hhl, too big, if there were more options, or a slider, but you need to increase the font, otherwise it's hard to see ...: suicide:

Post has been editedwv787 - 11.05.11, 21:34

Rep: (2)
Good day to all! I just put this wonderful program, Hooray, I saw it. I even see the subscriber number on his page. It works! Motorola Milestone, Superuser rights.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21