> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

CallTrack | Soxranyaet information isxodyaschix / vxodyaschix and propuschennyx zvonkax in pieces

Rep: (296)
Calltrack
version: 1.12

Last update of the program in the header:23.01.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program for soxraneniya Log (vxodyaschix / isxodyaschix / propuschennyx) calls in Google Calendar.

Description:
The program for soxraneniya Log (vxodyaschix / isxodyaschix / propuschennyx) calls in Google Calendar. You can also choose to ustanovkax which calls will be soxranyatsya.

The program is useful for those who are watching to make calls (of course there are other programs, but such as it is among besplatnyx not offer none of the nix. My opinion!)

From my own experience:
In combination withPure Calendar Widget a very useful thing. First soxranyaet, a Widget displays all calendar data on the Home screen in the form of a list.

Homepage: http://asterdroidmobile.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.calltrack&hl=ru

Download: version: 1.12 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3981693/CallTrack_1.12.apk
Version: 1.12 Rus CallTrack (Post # 32431519)

Past versions:
Attached filecalltrack.apk(26.01 KB)

Post has been editedavantra - 26.06.14, 13:42
Reason for editing: new version of rus

Rep: (7)
And why this is interesting is necessary, because the phone call history and so is ...

Rep: (23)
beltsoff, was let's call on Wednesday morning, and forgot to write down the number, how can I find it? how long it takes?

Rep: (134)
beltsoff @ 20.6.10, 23:15*
And why this is interesting is necessary, because the phone call history and so is ...

Very convenient - for example, if I need to sort the calls. Plus eksportnul calendar safely handle it on your computer.

Rep: (3)
It is unfortunate that all calls are exported as public, rather than private calendar events. Public events are visible to everyone, and I for one do not need it.

Rep: (6)
The coolest thing to work, by the way, with Google Apps.

It is unfortunate that all calls are exported as public ...

I made a secondary calendar, has configured it as "not public" and all.

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 21.06.10, 14:45
Reason for editing: 1 from romutis

TAPAKAH @ 21.6.10, 11:56*
I made a secondary calendar, has configured it as "not public" and all.

"Brilliant, Watson!" (WITH)
Perfect solution, with no way touches the main kalendar. Thank you so much!

Rep: (76)
TAPAKAH @ 21.6.10, 14:56*
I made a secondary calendar

how to do it?

Rep: (6294)
mailrib @ 23.6.10, 10:09*
how to do it?

In Google calendar BB.

Gmail ->The calendar ->Calendar settings:

Attached Image

Create a new calendar, no access to it does not give, sinhroniziruesh calendars with android - new calendar is available on the phone. Customizable export of calls in a new calendar - profit.

athost @ 23.6.10, 11:13*
In Google calendar BB

and with a calendar on Android or does not sync? I just try as little as possible of information stored in those places where there is access from more than one person. (Google for example).

I scratched turnip and decided that all the same it is necessary that he borrowed prog. Confused before, that will spam calendar, and was previously at Wing. Mob. (Where all calls are saved in the same calendar Autlyuka with all dates in the coupe), in Dzh.Meyle all the same as in any way the division of calendars sold by categories. Create Calendar GSM, let him be.

mailrib @ 23.6.10, 14:02*
and with a calendar on Android or does not sync?

in general it automatically snyuhivaetsya with him, and to me this is enough.

Rep: (296)
mailrib,

Sinxronizirovat can not only GoogleCal, but also internal. I for example like that.

rvs_2000 @ 23.6.10, 17:28*
Sinxronizirovat can not only GoogleCal, but also internal. I for example like that.

I already did.
PS: you avatar I wrote straight laughter: rofl:: rofl:

All the same, the standard call history Pobol more preferable - as in any way in each contact has a history of calls displayed in the contact menu.

Rep: (134)
beltsoff @ 23.6.10, 23:30*
All the same, the standard call history Pobol more preferable - as in any way in each contact has a history of calls displayed in the contact menu.

This is when you have two calls a day. And when passes for 20-30 per day ... After a week in the dialer starts to brake and the story has to be cleaned.

beltsoff @ 24.6.10, 1:30*
each contact has a history of calls displayed in the contact menu.

is if you have people in your notebook, if no - go find. then this program and helping out.

Rep: (20)
ATP - a very useful thing, and now you can not even remember who and when called

Rep: (133)
There is a convenience store in the development of this program, called call track improved. Can save to backup sms and logs. I can not lay out. Search in store to help.

Rep: (40)
At LG GT540 normal flight.
While only in the calendar has thrown off all the logs, I did not try to Google yet!
A very useful program !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 2:17