> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

StarContact | Address Book-enabled contacts search

Rep: (23)
StarContact
Version: 2.0.5

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
A program to search for contacts to the address, company name, phone (matching with any part of), e-mail, memos, and im. Due to the fact that the transition to the firmware 2.1 aurora ceased to look at all of the fields (including the latest version 1.5.8) has found a replacement.
screenshot Claudia English - a quick search, search in the section called ordinary Claudia and looking for Russian.
after installation by pressing the phone asks how to run a program - a standard telephone or her.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...oid.starcontact

Download:
Attached filestarcontact_2_0_5.apk(159.73 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 04.08.13, 20:17
Reason for editing: link to Google Play

Rep: (2)
interesting prog .. whether an option is possible to clean up the search engine, if desired, and navigate through contacts?

Rep: (-1)
Prog is good!
But screens killed: rofl:

Rep: (3)
More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 04.08.13, 20:16
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (0)
Comrades and friends, the program is really good, but on my HTC Desire it does not see the pins. "On your SIM card has no contact" and even cry ((Where I tuplyu?

Rep: (23)
bobresku @ 27.6.10, 10:11*
Comrades and friends, the program is really good, but on my HTC Desire it does not see the pins. "On your SIM card has no contact" and even cry ((Where I tuplyu?

I had a similar situation was flashing, I put the old, but not updated proshibku Wipe - after which he ceased to see contacts. had to do a wipe - problem solved.

Rep: (1)
No meaningful search by company name. And I want it badly.
After the transition to Windows Mobile, was shocked, no dialers able to look at organizations.
That's the same nonsense ... And if some of their working relationship, I only remember and organizations.
Or do I quickly do a search for the organization, and then select the desired me people from the list of this organization ...
So snoshu ...

Rep: (26)
Well, a very strange decision.<_<
Half of the functions do not work:
1. for Favorites sends native dialer
2. Search for English T9 is compatible with all Russian contacts.
In general, the total imperfection - snoshu.

Rep: (307)
The program can add to contact a birth date?

Post has been editedAlex3n - 16.10.10, 20:46

Rep: (12649)
Link to Market:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...oid.starcontact

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 00:59