> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SD card speed tester | Test your memory card

Rep: (22)
SD card speed tester
version: 1.9.1

Last update of the program in the header:04.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
program will learn: writing speed, reading, as well as the class of your sd card.

Homepage: http://anotherflexdev.blogspot.com
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/br.com.fas...ardspeedtester/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? br.com.fast4ward.sdcardspeedtester

Download:
version: 1.9.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/804164/SD_Card_Speed_Test_v1.9.1.apk

Post has been editedRubaka - 04.02.11, 11:19
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (165)
apacer card to 16 GB.
Writing 0.0 mb / s
Reading 8.0 Mb / s
Class unknown.

Repeated test phone during the recording time, passed out, and involved only a reboot.

Post has been editedAlex93 - 10.06.10, 23:45
Reason for editing: Added a message

Rep: (177)
Garbage this program. I have 8GB Transcend's Class 6 shows Class 2. Repeated test has issued Class 4) A third do not stal- deleted.

Post has been editedCutieboy - 11.06.10, 15:17

Rep: (21)
Cutieboy,
I deleted, probably in vain.
The program is working properly, the results show a very close to the truth, and the cause of the spread of results, most likely, is that you, like many, is worth custom firmware, A2SD and a lot of programs on the SD-card, working in the background, out of -this what the card during testing time is accessed, which is extremely negative impact on the test results.

Map SunDisk Ultra 16GB:

1 run:
Reading: 15 MB / s
Write: 8MB / sec

2 Run:
Reading: 15 MB / s
Write: 7MB / s

Run 3:
Reading: 14 MB / s
Write: 8MB / sec

Rep: (834)
I downloaded and installed, zatestil.pokazyvaet seems clear measurement.

Rep: (2)
Alas, on the Samsung Galaxy S is only testing the internal card. There is no possibility to select external to the test.
I wrote about this author.

Rep: (74)
Excellent program, tested 2 shleshki both correctly identify ap2sd if ustanovlen- tupit really that obvious

Rep: (2)
smb_z @ 22.10.2010, 18:42*
Alas, on the Samsung Galaxy S is only testing the internal card. There is no possibility to select external testa.Napisal for this author.

I refute his own words.

Tests really an external card if it is connected (using the path / sdcard / sd)

Rep: (3)
I dumped my flehi 16GB class 4 both documents)) with the same result 2 tests in a row
Reading 4.0 Mb \ c
Recording 10 MB \ c
Class 4 sho and actually is)

Rep: (4)
and I gave unknowing class card
8 write mb / s
6 read mb / s

transcend class6 8 Gb card

Rep: (62)
HTC Hero, microSDHC: SP 8Gb, Class10

Write: 11 Mb / s
Read: 18 Mb / s

This is the best result. It was necessary to make a backup of all wipe "pull the firmware after removing EXT section (disabled so ap2sd).

Rep: (9)
LG GT540, a standard card - 4 class showed. And reads and writes at 4 MB / sec.

Rep: (0)
and I have something not quite clear with the map .... did 5 runs, the results are:

Write: 8-10 Mb / s
Read: 1-3 Mb / s

memory card was included with the body .... I do not understand why reading dumber than a post ....
maybe it's worth a map painted in green and the grass .... ????

Rep: (949)
And I - trouble! Bought the card 8g \ 4kl - really a banana! 1) When the body is turned on writes - accidentally removing the card is connected, it feels good. test ->write - 1mb / s, read - 8mb / s. And write files on the sd very slow - about 10KB \ s.Mozhet who faced with such? how to treat? : Thank_you: P.S. Question to the creators - indicators are not always the same - the average is shown on the lower class - as it should be?

Post has been editedzerton - 01.02.11, 22:11

Rep: (26)
But I do not understand. I sk second class of 16 gigs. Yesterday went out and bought 6 class. I identified under this prog. Throws are now 9/15. But was 2/6 (!!!) when the body is connected to a computer at the body casting around 2 + -. What is it like ??? It turns out that the body infa wrong? Or the port in dizayra weak?

Rep: (34)
New version: SD Card Speed ​​Test 1.9.1

Attached files

Attached fileSD_Card_Speed_Test_v1.9.1.apk(74.24 Kb)

AUS1 or do not like the body, this flash drive, I have a similar problem! : Yes2:

zerton
The new version comes to 11 recording ... Miracles. Reading is still 15 will come out.

AUS1 I had a 1-record 8-reading - you're lucky! : Yes2: And the question - Increase Card_Speed ​​buffer the effect on that? : Thank_you:

Rep: (34)
I have both the old and the new 4th grade shows sometimes second.

zerton
But on the old card (2 Class) record 0 (!!!) I surpassed you :) Who less?

Post has been editedAUS1 - 07.02.11, 09:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/06/20, 20:36