> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Offline Browser | View HTML pages offline

Rep: (134)
Offline browser
Version: 6.1

Last update of the program in the header:09.04.2019

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
View HTML pages offline.

Description:
A handy utility for offline viewing HTML pages.
While problems with the encoding.
Small tip - keep the entire page, and throw on a memory card and an html file and folder contents. Then there is no problem.
The site's full range of sources. Official site:http://github.com/nolanlawson/OfflineBrowser

Androlib: http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...wser-jmEAC.aspx
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ZC5vZmZsaW5lIl0

Download:
Version: 5.8 Patched Offline Browser (Post Alex0047 # 58216791)
Version: 6.1 Pro Message в„–71, author Alex0047

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 09.04.19, 12:44

Rep: (0)
Not loads images atstoy .. ((((

Rep: (12)
Lorigin,
I have a tattoo on the load, but somehow very reluctantly.

Prog obviously do not have the zoom function and Cyrillic character sets. But it is good that at least someone is trying to do.

Rep: (134)
Lorigin @ 22.6.10, 11:23*
Not loads images atstoy .. ((((

A hat tip to see? Prog sharpened by the jump, say the whole of the site and then go the normal view.
kL () p @ 23.6.10, 20:45*
Prog obviously do not have the zoom function and Cyrillic character sets. But it is good that at least someone is trying to do.

Exchanged letters with the author - promised to think. At the expense of the zoom exactly yet, but tweak encoding.

Rep: (18)
file: ///sdcard/filename.htm - address this format turns a standard browser in off-line, if you are interested.

Rep: (12)
odnoraz
yes, but it does not work.

Rep: (18)
Very strange, it should work. Offline Java tutorial I'm just so looking.

Hello!

I'm wildly sorry, but in my LG Optimus-e do not open html-files with spaces in their names. With Russian names have not tried it - most likely the same. This "feature" of the android browser or offline? Beforehand grateful!

WBR.

on gt540 prog shows pictures and Cyrillic works - the main thing correctly to save B)

although there got excited, not all Russian-language sites reads

Rep: (6)
Great program!

Rep: (1)
There is a convenient feature - Record link, when a network site is downloaded, then watch it offline. I wonder where to get a link when you're offline))
I have long wanted such a program has found the only option, especially in principle and was not looking. For the first descend. And that happens close your site and then looking for the network and bookmark to return to and download.

Rep: (150)
how to keep the offline page that has been preserved and flash it?

Rep: (35)
A good program, but did not stop to work on the design, and the buttons on the split-screen close the list, which is not good ... Icons channels to bring thermometers ... and more impressive to do ... :-)

Rep: (131)
in the convenience store for a long time and have version 2.1 works fine with the Russian sites, flash zagruzhaet- be spotted at loading pages, and you can specify how many pages it forward progruzit- super! Now carry a full DNS store off-line, as prices every day not much changed usual :) Unfortunately it with advertising and off loading of raspisaniyu- apparently it should allow the program to update the contents of the cache itself from these sites. If there is cured, put pliz! Not always the same fast Internet at your fingertips ...

Post has been editedlaschenkov - 03.01.12, 02:06

And in version 2.1 to open on the card * .htm?
In the previous optsiya- it was open, and there is not found ..

Rep: (7)
Who has Internet access is TO MARKET, add new version here2.1 : rolleyes:

Since I not found how to edit the cap, the latest version of stuck here ...: rolleyes:
Attached fileOffLine_Browser_v2.1.apk(302.33 KB)

alexistrifonov @ 04.06.2012, 13:19*
opera save pages and all))
more comfortable)

That's the point, there is no ...
Here once scored sources and deep links and updates with a single click once a week ... And the browser how many times it is necessary to stick to save a dozen of new pages? :-) I read PDA-version Computerra: news, articles favorite columnists ... ;-)

Rep: (-2)
The program is like, but when you attempt to download a device description page (with internal reference) - pages are downloaded from the links only to the first level, then the message "interrupted ...", ie injection is interrupted. In what the reason is not clear, or it is a site does not download, or program ...?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

nikspb2,
And what kind of a crafty site? :-)
I tried to play settings: the depth of nested links, and the resolution of the external type of agent?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 9:09