> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TuneSync | Synchronization with iTunes via WiFi. Windows & MacOS

Rep: (34)
TuneSync
Version: 2.47

Last update of the program in the header:11.08.2013

Attached Image

Short description:
Set of two programs for the Android and Windows / MacOS, designed to synchronize iTunes playlists with a library on the device via WiFi.

Using:
1) Install the BB and Android software to run both.
2) driven into the setting "Host Computer" name or IPshnik BB.
3) Check the "Test Connection"
4) Select Playlists "Playlists to Sync"
5) Synchronize "Sync Now"

The free TuneSync Lite limit of 20 tracks in the playlist.

Homepage: http://www.highwindsoftware.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ftware.tunesync

Download:
version 2.47 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3307190/TuneSync_2.47.apk
Full-featured 1.17 + win + mac:Attached fileTune_Sync_v1.17_for_Android.zip(1.46 MB)
Full-featured 1.11 + winAttached fileTune_Sync_v1.11_for_Android.zip(616.44 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 11.08.13, 19:26

Rep: (10)
It works like a clock. something which so lacked. now my Nexus completely replaced my ipod. thanks to the developers

Rep: (14)
A great idea, it's nice that the developer has posted version for the Mac, that's just something everyone without covers synchronized ..

Rep: (24)
Damn .... I can not see it with the phone .... ie playlists
Rus22k @ 17.6.10, 1:01*
4) Select Playlists "Playlists to Sync"
I was empty and although Pele and ITunes has a playlist with the same name and a little bit different songs ... what elat?

Rep: (10)
Blade4ever
Program should load the playlists handcrafted + may not only I forgot.) With iTunes. We tried to create a fresh and perekonnektitsya?

Rep: (5)
Thank you, that's what I was missing !! And another question, and it is rated Sinha songs?

Rep: (0)
Connect to computer ... Failed why?

Rep: (11)
with the 10th running tuna?

Rep: (62)
Zuulop,
Yes

Rep: (8)
On Market 2.15, there is where you can download?

and will be a normal size? m4a?

Post has been editediliuxa_SPb - 25.06.11, 14:05

Guys tell me it is possible to choose where to copy music? because I S galaxy S2 and memory expanded memory card / sdcars / external_sd / - actual card itself
And this program updates the music? After a predetermined interval or when changing the playlist or manually itunes

Rep: (3)
The latest versions can be selected. People and tell everyone it is extremely long copy music?

On Motorola Defy (2.3.4 or) + Macbook Itunes10.6.1 mixed all MP3 playlists. For example there were 2 playlist: MP3 + and MP3-. So it's a miracle linked everything together, not exactly everything, but in the chaos. Like this.

Works great! =) I use win + android + Player Pro;)

Rep: (3)
And do not tell me who does not like to do (such a function is on the iPhone as iTunes) that for example when the phone is still free 1gb he stopped the download? And then sometimes it turns out that in the phone space is left.

Rep: (423)
Update 2.47 paid
What's new
What's new
Release 2.46 - Misc fixes
Release Version 2.45 - Fixes for Samsung devices duplicate songs after rebooting. Fixes for songs with same name. Updating tag information is now optional.
Release 2.44 - Fixes application crash and new notification when wifi is not enabled
Release 2.43 - Adding localization
Release 2.42 - Fix for some devices that have a conflicting mdns server
Release 2.41 - Misc fixes including establishing connection

Play market

Attached files

Attached fileTuneSync_2.47.apk(484.15 KB)

Rep: (6)
It is strange but I can not go to off. sitehttp://www.tunesync.com/.Why did he get blocked

Rep: (79)
Author removed the app from the Market forthe siteIt is written that no longer sold, and thanks to those who bought it.
Moving to a new device, I could not find in the store, surprised that there is not the latest version. I was able to download the application straightreferencefrom the convenience store, I post the latest version (2.53).

Attached filecom.highwindsoftware.tunesync-2.53.apk(606.64 KB)

Rep: (2)
The project, as I understand it, is dead ... And what you can currently use?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 23:27