iPhone 4 (2010) - Discussion | Diagonal 3.5 / Apple A4 / 512 MB

Rep: (583)
iPhone 4 (2010)
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Mini FAQ or FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Help пїЅ | iPhone 4 / 4S - Accessories | iPhone User Club пїЅ

Attached Image

Useful information on the device
    Characteristics and specifications:
    Design:
    • The front and back panels of the phone are made of aluminosilicate glass. This glass is used in aircraft manufacturing and mechanical engineering. Therefore, it is resistant to scratches and falls. Screen diagonal -3.5 inches and reduced body size. Half a millimeter shorter, 3 mm narrower and 3 mm thinner compared toIphone 3GS.

Wireless network:
    • GSM Model: UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA(850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
      GSM/Edge(850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
    • CDMA model: CDMAEV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)
    • 802.11b / g / n Wi-Fi (802.11n only 2.4 GHz)
    • Wireless technologyBluetooth 2.1and EDR

Means of determining location:

Display:
    • DisplayRetina
    • 3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display
    • 800: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
    • Brightness up to 500 cd / m2 (standard)
    • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints on the front and back panels
    • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets

Camera, photo and video:
    • Video recording, HD (720p scanning frequency) up to 30 frames / s with audio
    • 5 megapixel cameraiSightwith flash and 0.3MP front camera
    • Shooting VGA quality photos and video up to 30 frames per second using a front-facing camera
    • Touch focus when taking photos and videos
    • LED flash
    • Snap photos and videos to the location

Power and battery:

Audio playback:
    • Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Supported audio formats: AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4 , Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +),Apple lossless, Aiffand wav
    • User adjustable maximum volume

Sensors:

Other:
    • a second microphone for noise reduction;
    • the case is an antenna - improves the quality of reception of wireless signals
    • Apple A4 processor (as in iPad 1); higher capacity battery - 40% more talk time - 7 hours, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 10 hours of WiFi, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of listening to music, 300 hours of standby time
    • FaceTime - video calls
    • Size: 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm
    • Weight: 137 gr.
    • Memory: 8Gb, 16Gb and 32Gb

TV and video
    Headphones
    Email attachment support

Contents of delivery:
    • iPhone 4
    • Apple headphones with remote control and microphone
    • Dock cable to USB port
    • USB power adapter
    • Documentation
    • Clip to remove the SIM card
    Device Reviews:

Spare parts table for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
Known marriage and problems:
Marriage (Industrial Marriage) - This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Retina display marriage in iPhone 4
iPhone 4 loses signal
Further iPhone 4 Problems
Polls
Attached Image

Rollback of iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2 on iOS 6.1.3 -instructionIt is done at your own risk.

Published FAQ on the device -Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - FAQ.Before writing a message familiarization required!
List of questions that are not allowed to ask in this topic

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:22
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (5)
help on how to disable the automatic download games and access to the Internet! ??? money eating just furiously!

Rep: (29)
ram8686

Turn off Cellular Data in Settings.

Rep: (32)
ram8686
Try this: go to Settings - Store - and turn off there are 2 levers.

Should help: yes2:

Rep: (1)
if I buy it today ayfon4 on whether it long enough for gaming?

Rep: (44)
nikitader @ 13.06.2012, 18:05*
if I buy it today ayfon4 on whether it long enough for gaming?
Nuu if for games, it's better 4S or better yet wait 5 if there is patience. I have a 4-ku took half a year ago. nezhaleyu, just when will the 5 may be a reason to change. but that I think will be neranshe than a year: D

Post has been editedMishik79 - 13.06.12, 18:18

Rep: (27)
fedorov-d @ 07.06.2012, 11:28*
as iPhones without Ceyla change the video quality with youtube

In my opinion, the quality of a video changes automatically depending on the data rate.

Rep: (27)
gashikproject @ 05.06.2012, 18:59*
How to prescribe APN to appear MTS modem mode

internet.mts.ru
Username and password: mts (or leave blank - try)

Rep: (14)
Prompt no time, an urgent need

Communities white Iphone 4, 8 gb just lay there hour and a half it has not been touched, the charge was about 90 percent, the latest firmware without Ceyla. Aparata just blacked out and does not respond to calls, either on cable or on charge. Prompt as the need today is what to do and how to even take it out of bricks? It may be some sort of combination of the keys to the factory?

Rep: (20)
AllGooDGold @ 13.06.2012, 20:00*
Aparata just blacked out and does not respond

Simultaneously press the power button and the Home button, hold for ten seconds until the Apple appears. That's all. It happens.

mab66,

Thank you very much, I really thought that something serious for the first time I hear about this all the more so aparata 2 weeks. And often it happens on 4 / 4c?

AllGooDGold @ 13.06.2012, 20:19*
And often it happens

You have probably had a lot of open applications. Here it is sometimes off. It does not often happen. Double short press of the Home button will show you which applications are open. Unnecessary cover.

Perhaps, but ah a touch (3rd gen) this has never been observed, despite the fact that it was discovered in 2 times more sometimes. Just not my aparata and if the man himself is most likely not be able to turn on =)))

AllGooDGold @ 13.06.2012, 21:37*
man himself is most likely not be able to turn on =)))

I have a year this was only once. Do not worry, it was an accident, not a rule.

Post has been editedmab66 - 13.06.12, 23:00

Rep: (245)
mab66,
I should add that reset the unit and is due to crooked written a running application.

Rep: (1)
Hey. We know anything about unlockers 04.11.08 modem? iPhone4

Is there any advancement? Thanks in advance! : Blush:

Rep: (7)
hi all have to iphone 4s hands but I can not use it because the more you turn Eran does not start up requires 4-digit password ... (clearly the case, I have no idea what kind of numbers PIN code) how to do and what to do?
+ help not hurt. !!!

Rep: (13)
This is your password which you specified when included this feature.

Rep: (4)
In Boobs @ 15.06.2012, 23:02*
This is your password which you specified when this option include

Or password that is entered real owner of this device. Key phrase "have to iphone 4s hands" - not bought, not presented, not found in the street, and "have on hand ...". And it probably explains a lot. If not all.

Rep: (13)
MifrIl, Then ask the password from the former owner.

Rep: (4)
In Boobs @ 16.06.2012, 20:39*
MifrIl, I ask then the password from the former owner.

It's not me, it's me comradelewkoval I addressed simply by referring to your opinion. Yes, he had to ask for the password from the former owner. If he of course knows this owner.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/12/20, 05:03