iPhone 4 (2010) - Discussion | Diagonal 3.5 / Apple A4 / 512 MB

Rep: (583)
iPhone 4 (2010)
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Mini FAQ or FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Help пїЅ | iPhone 4 / 4S - Accessories | iPhone User Club пїЅ

Attached Image

Useful information on the device
    Characteristics and specifications:
    Design:
    • The front and back panels of the phone are made of aluminosilicate glass. This glass is used in aircraft manufacturing and mechanical engineering. Therefore, it is resistant to scratches and falls. Screen diagonal -3.5 inches and reduced body size. Half a millimeter shorter, 3 mm narrower and 3 mm thinner compared toIphone 3GS.

Wireless network:
    • GSM Model: UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA(850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz)
      GSM/Edge(850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
    • CDMA model: CDMAEV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz)
    • 802.11b / g / n Wi-Fi (802.11n only 2.4 GHz)
    • Wireless technologyBluetooth 2.1and EDR

Means of determining location:

Display:
    • DisplayRetina
    • 3.5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display
    • 800: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
    • Brightness up to 500 cd / m2 (standard)
    • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints on the front and back panels
    • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets

Camera, photo and video:
    • Video recording, HD (720p scanning frequency) up to 30 frames / s with audio
    • 5 megapixel cameraiSightwith flash and 0.3MP front camera
    • Shooting VGA quality photos and video up to 30 frames per second using a front-facing camera
    • Touch focus when taking photos and videos
    • LED flash
    • Snap photos and videos to the location

Power and battery:

Audio playback:
    • Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Supported audio formats: AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4 , Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +),Apple lossless, Aiffand wav
    • User adjustable maximum volume

Sensors:

Other:
    • a second microphone for noise reduction;
    • the case is an antenna - improves the quality of reception of wireless signals
    • Apple A4 processor (as in iPad 1); higher capacity battery - 40% more talk time - 7 hours, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 10 hours of WiFi, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of listening to music, 300 hours of standby time
    • FaceTime - video calls
    • Size: 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm
    • Weight: 137 gr.
    • Memory: 8Gb, 16Gb and 32Gb

TV and video
    Headphones
    Email attachment support

Contents of delivery:
    • iPhone 4
    • Apple headphones with remote control and microphone
    • Dock cable to USB port
    • USB power adapter
    • Documentation
    • Clip to remove the SIM card
    Device Reviews:

Spare parts table for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
Known marriage and problems:
Marriage (Industrial Marriage) - This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Retina display marriage in iPhone 4
iPhone 4 loses signal
Further iPhone 4 Problems
Polls
Attached Image

Rollback of iPhone 4 with iOS 7.1.2 on iOS 6.1.3 -instructionIt is done at your own risk.

Published FAQ on the device -Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - FAQ.Before writing a message familiarization required!
List of questions that are not allowed to ask in this topic

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:22
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (18)
I beg to 5.1.1 if you go to Safari and start typing the text hangs on the second and then goes and does not Wisnu longer typing if Toko completely if you exit and re-enter it again Wisnu. Restore from backup tank remained at 5.1 there was no such

here right now, she saw that the brakes in yandex Toko full version

Post has been editedNataliyqueen - 25.05.12, 08:58

Rep: (23)
And how much memory is available in 4ki, with a stated capacity of 8GB?

6 and a half about) everything else for the firmware do not remember exactly 6.8 seems

Rep: (0)
Guys help me in modem mode settings missing

now reboot, power metal + home (hold 10), does not help Sew

Post has been editedNataliyqueen - 25.05.12, 11:02

Friends who use this thing? AssistiveTouch
In the study of iOS 5 Beta 3 is the new feature of the auxiliary touch was discovered - AssistiveTouch, which is in the section Physiology and motility (Settings - General - Universal Access), maybe it will be able to replace the Home button on the iPhone and use instead a popup widget is shown above. The new widget appears on the iPhone screen using a standard or set up in a gesture settings.
who uses this thing?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (34)
untethered jailbreak(XP / Vista / Win7)

Children and how to reflash if you honestly I do not know

Posted 26-05-2012, 00:31:

Power + home did not help the 10s through the tuna can is to make the body not breyknutoe.

And the question is often the case? What is lost something of the settings (missing tethering) finally this body I am very disappointed that so that's not vznachay can that that chasm of the settings in this no Andrjusha

Rep: (29)
gashikproject

Reflash through aytyuns. Tethering will prescribe if APN.

Rep: (28)
for those who now want to flash to 5.1.1.
At the moment, tuna offers a new build of 5.1.1 (9B209), which does not break absinthe, be careful. For firmware with the old OS on the new firmware, use the old build, namely: 9B206, and NOT 9B209, as the latest build, which was released last night is no longer recognized by absinthe 2. To do this you need to download the firmware update through rchkami and tuna, while holding down the shift key and click on restore. For those who beg today through tuna, not your hands and can not do dzheyl, the apple does not yet covered this possibility, you can hassle-free to revert to the "old" 5.1.1 as described above.
firmware can pull hereby iphone 4 - 5.1.1 (9B206)

Post has been editedamartynov - 27.05.12, 11:47

Rep: (5)
How to Unlock Iphone 4 (blocked by AT & T)? It makes sense to take or will fail?

Rep: (29)
Point1990

Take only neverlok. Namuchalas with unlockable, turbosimami - you will regret. AT & t unlock done, but already covered this shop.

Point1990 @ 27.05.2012, 12:25*
How to Unlock Iphone 4 (blocked by AT & T)? It makes sense to take or will fail?

No, I will not fail, but there are nuances and if you have money to neverlok, it is best to take it. immediately disappears excess hemorrhagic during reinsertion.
And as you unlock, so it all depends on the firmware version and the version of the modem.

Post has been editedamartynov - 27.05.12, 13:41

Rep: (331)
I do not isytyvayu much inconvenience from the use of the iPhone with gevey adapter, a little reading, you can easily learn to do without raising the firmware modem Jail and activation, and some extra steps when you turn on the phone made too do not strain. I reboot it is very rare, and he does not restart, does not fall off the Web, everything works fine. Much more annoying me is not always fulfills pressing HOME button, press several times.

Rep: (2)
Prompt, as in 4-ke activate the function - "Find iPhone"? I 4S and there have this feature by default, and his wife bought 4ku and there is nothing. Eplayd use the same account. Thank.

Rep: (331)
settings, geolocation, find the iPhone

Rep: (8)
Users of this device will be able to tell whether at work napominalschika function.
If the standard calendar iPhone put a reminder of an event and expose its repetition, is it possible to choose the time at which to transfer repeated at event reminder? On the screen while the reminder is displayed must choose from several options for transferring events (i.e., for 15, 30, 60 min. For example).
Maybe there are some programs from napominalschiki.
Thank you in advance.

amartynov @ 27.05.2012, 13:25*
I do not isytyvayu much inconvenience from the use of the iPhone with gevey adapter ...

Well, the taste and color pencils all different. Personally, I'd love to bring equipment but good still and pleasure, and this feeling, personally for me, it arises in convenience and reliability (which can not be said about my samsung). So I saved up a little bit and took neverlok and have no problem firmware, kickbacks, raising \ lowering modem, etc., etc. And better to pay 500 euro to over neverlok and not have a problem, what to save $ 100 and constantly nervous and limit yourself to the pleasure of the new firmware :) (400 ye can buy something better Lochen iPhone). And if a man $ 100 - a huge problem, why iPhone then, because there are lots of good and cheaper alternatives. I understand - I want to, but I want a Mercedes, but I go on that too expensive (but most on foot). Well, this is my opinion.

Rep: (2)
tehniks09 @ 28.05.2012, 00:45*
settings, geolocation, find the iPhone

This is in the 4S, and 4-ke no such! Last firmware for 4-ke 5.1.1

That's all there is in the 4-ke in this section:
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7540/phuppimageiit.jpg

Post has been editedBOSS_KRR - 28.05.12, 11:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 1:49