> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SmartBar | Application Manager EXTREME SPEED

Rep: (524)
Smartbar
Version: 2.0.9.3

Last update of the program in the header:26.12.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Manage apps & taks with EXTREME SPEED
-Call favourite apps from status bar or Search / Camera key
-Exit button
-Pin any app to status bar
- "Reinstall" for fixing FC app
-Batch Installer / Uninstaller
-Task Manager, Recent apps (items 12
-Etc ... everything can be shorcuted on Home, status bar or long pressing Search or Camera key

I apologize that no translation, but I think it will be clearer than my clumsy
transfer.

Homepage: http://apstech.com.vn/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.aps.mrhoibq.smartbar/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...t+applications)

Download:
Version 2.0.9.3:
Attached filecom.aps.smartbar.apk(926.66 KB)

past versions

Post has been editedPotapson - 26.12.10, 05:53
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (32)
While like. I set instead TaskPanel.

So far the only taskmen of vision that adds application close button in the notification. It's awesome - kopka- "X", I dreamed about it :)

PS: At the convenience store the program was not found

Post has been editedbrake - 08.06.10, 11:21

Rep: (81)
brake,

With the closure of the prog as well as with their conclusion and also copes Task Tray

Patriot_S @ 8.6.10, 13:39*
With the closure of the prog as well as with their conclusion and also copes Task Tray

From the description of a program and said sreen me features in Task Tray not visible. It's not just a question of opportunities to kill the program (here taskmenov for all tastes), but also a separate icon for the murder of the current program (analogue of the [x] is "close" to a great windsurfing).

Otherwise, nothing extraordinary. Configured set of icons that appears in the system tray. I brought myself 2 - taskmen and [x].

And yet - I have a search button (long tap) busy dialer, poetumu taskmen - only in the tray.

PS:Patriot_S, Thanks, I will look at the case and TaskTray, maybe just not the catalog description polnogi or old ...

Updated to 1.5:
Attached filecom.aps.smartbar.apk(241.31 KB)

Update version 1.6:
Attached filecom.aps.smartbar.apk(241.41 KB)

Rep: (6293)
brake @ 8.6.10, 15:19*
And yet - I have a search button (long tap) busy dialer, poetumu taskmen - only in the tray.

And not poskazhesh how you hung on the dialer search. I now want to hang QuickDial, but do not know how.

Rep: (81)
brake,

In the Task Tray kill open applications made by tap on the app, either immediately or confirmation

athost @ 9.6.10, 11:58*
And not poskazhesh how you hung on the dialer search

I DialerOne - he "hung up" - I learned by chance :)

I updated to 1.7.1:
Attached filecom.aps.smartbar.apk(244.11 KB)

Update version 1.7.2:
Attached filecom.aps.smartbar.apk(244.67 KB)

-Fix restore bug (apk files contain spaces)
-Fix FC when set Dialer / Contacts to Camera / Search button

I updated to 1.7.3:
Attached filecom.aps.smartbar.apk(250.59 KB)

Rep: (87)
Prog - a miracle!
Put all those who are nostalgic for vindovyh-simbianovskoy multitasking with human click "Exit"

To me personally, these chips andrioda with "background work" and "unobscured" prog already be fed.

Now I am happy!

Long live the "Cross" =)

Rep: (17)
I have a question and can not quite in the topic but still write, that I have is fashion that puts a program to the card and not in the body but in this situation a program is not loaded automatically, whether it is possible to correct it then?

Rep: (2)
I have the choice of "Kill all" nailed the process of radio modules, even though standing in ignored. As a result, the re-registration on the network :( Who else is going on?

Rep: (16)
I do not work "out of the current application"

Rep: (15)
appointed a quick exit in the search button. very comfortably. and more convenient to call menus with the latest applications running on long pressing home button

rmntsv @ 17.8.10, 14:42*
and more convenient to call menus with the latest applications running on long pressing home button

It's like a feature that has always been in Android, at least 2.1

Rep: (11)
brake @ 17.8.10, 17:57*
It's like a feature that has always been in Android, at least 2.1

1.5 However, there are

Rep: (31)
Broken 1.5 support only 2.1 whether

Rep: (24)
but only 2.1, 2.2 not working ((((((((((((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 9:37