> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Not Call Log | the prohibition of opening the call log after the conversation

Rep: (1965)
Not call log
Version: 2.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:24.07.2015

Attached file0.png(20.06 KB)
Attached Image

Short description:
Prevent opening a call log after a call.

Description:
It often happens that you accidentally redial someone's number from the call log after the end of the call. This application aims to solve this problem. You just need to run the program and select the place where you want to return after the call.

Homepage: http://rogerlemmon.com/androidapps
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.visicor.nolog/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...nolog-qiEz.aspx
Android Market: https: //play.google.co...om.visicor.nolog&hl=en

Download:
Version 2.4.1 Mod Rus: Not Call Log (Post Dimasson # 41714309)
Version 2.4: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1917453/Not+Call+Log+2.4.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedFashionon - 24.07.15, 23:16
Reason for editing: 2.4.1

Rep: (1060)
v1.8 Attached filecom.visicor.nolog.apk (56.85 KB)

Translation of the program, the author corrected, but the description in the market: D
We now can not accidentally re-someone: D
Attached Image

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 07.06.10, 08:47

Rep: (1060)
By the way, does this delay slider work for someone? those. I did not notice the difference between its extreme positions)

Rep: (1965)
freemsk1 @ 7.6.10, 9:46*
We now can not accidentally re-someone

devil, after such a swing it just makes no sense: rofl:

Rep: (32)
freemsk1, works for me. I noticed a difference.

Rep: (12)
The program performs its function, even more than necessary. Food in the car with running navigation, incoming call is heard. I talked - the program threw me to the home screen. To return to navigation, you need to restart it, although you can hear it according to the instructions how it works in the background. Demolished bye ...

Rep: (27)
it seemed that the battery was rapidly decreasing with it. demolished

Rep: (3)
for me mast hev, thanks !!!

Rep: (10)
AChiller @ 14.6.10, 17:39*
The program performs its function, even more than necessary. Food in the car with running navigation, incoming call is heard. I talked - the program threw me to the home screen.

Join - not convenient
But without it, the phone application remains open. And still open the card.

I decided for myself to change the program to which it will return, in the settings before each trip to the car (but on the way not to be distracted).

In general, it would be good to tweak - if the card is running (or the bluetooth is connected) - then return to it, if not running - then a table for the slave.

Post has been editedalex3do - 29.06.10, 14:02

Rep: (480)
alex3do @ 29.6.10, 15:00*
But without it, the phone application remains open. And still open the card.

The "Back" button will close the phone and bring up navigation from the background.

Rep: (66)
... incoming call is heard. I talked - the program threw me to the home screen ....

The program works only with the outgoing call. This is its purpose. Example: "Not Call Log" is configured to go to "Lock 2.0", bluetooth in the ear, dialed the subscriber, he answered, phone in his pocket, talk (sometimes for a long time), talk, hang up, and ... lock. And no calls from your pocket :)
And after the INCOMER, this program is inactive, and as correctly notedkhar-selim The "Back" button will close the phone and call the previously running program from the background.

Post has been editedarturw - 08.09.10, 16:13

Rep: (29)
There is a new version. Now it works with incoming calls, but only in the paid version. The free version is as before - only with outgoing.

Rep: (1316)
Updated to version 2.0
Download:Attached filecom.visicor.nolog.apk(72.1 KB)

Changes in version 2.0
  • The application is completely rewritten to reflect the release of Android 2.2.1 on the Nexus One.
  • Added the ability to work with incoming calls (in the paid version)
  • Fixed bugs including forceclose

Rep: (16)
Is there a program that turns off the phone (in sleep mode)? I want the phone to turn off after the call.
and there is someone thread paid version?

Post has been editeddadiz - 06.10.10, 21:49

Rep: (35)
Great program!

Rep: (11)
The program performs its function, even more than necessary. Food in the car with running navigation, incoming call is heard. I talked - the program threw me to the home screen. To return to navigation, you need to restart it, although you can hear it according to the instructions how it works in the background. Demolished bye ...

absolutely +1. similarly demolished for now.

arturw @ 09/08/2010, 17:07*
The program works only with the outgoing call. This is its purpose. Example: "Not Call Log" is configured to go to "Lock 2.0", bluetooth in the ear, dialed the subscriber, he answered, phone in his pocket, talk (sometimes for a long time), talked, hang up, and ... lock. And no calls from your pocket.
And after the INCOMER, this program is inactive, and as khar-selim correctly noted, the "Back" button will close the phone and call the previously running program from the background

and when the bluetooth is in the ear, and the phone is in my pocket, I have to take out the phone when I answer it, because thanks to very ergonomic buttons and a ball, the phone has time to draw devils before going to sleep)

maybe there is a similar program, but more adequate?

Rep: (133)
shuny @ 10/07/2010 4:00 PM*
absolutely +1. similarly demolished bye

Car home put a tick.
arturw @ 09/08/2010, 16:07*
The program works only with the outgoing call.

Buy paid and you will be happy - 30 rubles.

wombat2003 @ 10.10.2010, 21:11*
Car home put a tick.

with a tick or without it, nothing changes, I tried this way and that

Rep: (133)
shuny @ 10.10.2010, 21:50*
with a tick or without it, nothing changes, I tried this way and that

And actually the navigation prog did not try to install instead of Home? Or Last activity?

Rep: (1316)
Another version 2.0
Download:Attached filecom.visicor.nolog.apk(73.9 KB)

wombat2003 @ 10/08/2010 06:02*
Or Last activity?

That's exactly what I did not find, where is such a function?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 20:21