> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Increasing Ring | volume Up

Rep: (524)
Increasing ring
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:6.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached file45591_2.jpg(24.45 Kb)

Description:
A small tool for the gradual progressive increase in volume
incoming call. You can also set the alarm clock.

Homepage: http://wiki.github.com/sashomasho/increasingring/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/org.apelik...increasingring/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...gring-AECF.aspx

Download:
Attached fileorg.apelikecoder.increasingring.apk(48.81 KB)

Rep: (57)
Question. I enjoyed for this program Ring Riser, so it lowers the sound volume of the speaker during the call, but does not restore it. Those. if quickly pick up the phone, the ringer volume remains at that level, which picked up the phone and calls the trail goes to the minimum volume ... :( Accordingly, we have a bunch of missed calls due to the fact that they simply could not be heard ... The question is how this state of affairs in Increasing Ring?

Rep: (157)
Che_2006 @ 6.6.10, 20:58*
The question is how this state of affairs in Increasing Ring?

This program is characterized by the fact that increases the ringer volume to maximum with _tekuschego_.
That is to say it to me, in principle, it is more convenient - the call costs on the middle of the volume during the call increases to the maximum. Even if does not work - then the middle of anything either. If at least put the original level - there is a risk to miss a call because of an error in the program (until the truth was not, but I have recently set), or due to the fact that it would kill the auto-killer.
And if you do not want to change the application - you can help programVolume lockerWhich will return the volume to the place after the bell.

Rep: (57)
Thanks for the answer. Aaplet put, we testit ... :) Volume Locker was installed.

Rep: (14)
Volume Locker and not block third-party prog change the volume by accident?

Rep: (2)
1.5 on the hero did not work ... encounter the error "Increasing Ring install the application on this phone failed to" ... sad ...

Rep: (8)
Super prog! I really missed her !!!!

Rep: (3)
At N-1 operates flawlessly. Class!

Rep: (157)
For some reason it does not work with alarm, although regular use. For calls, however, it is very convenient.

Rep: (0)
I do not know, I put-and immediately deleted. No point in the program do not have, just an extra "thing" on my android = \

Rep: (19)
Yes, the Hero is not installed ...: beee:

Calls on why something does not work immediately call ringing at full volume on the alarm clock A normally operates How to set up?

Rep: (524)
cymbol @ 16.6.10, 7:19*
Calls on why something does not work immediately call ringing at full volume on the alarm clock A normally operates How to set up?

Prog starts up the volume to that set for the call in the current time to the maximum,
so it is recommended to put the volume to the middle.

Faced with such a problem in SE X10 as sound (silent speaker), this program can not even swing, nothing has changed, only it takes place - useless!

Rep: (16)
Che_2006 @ 6.6.10, 23:58*
I enjoyed for this program Ring Riser, so it lowers the sound volume of the speaker during the call, but does not restore it. Those. if you pick up the phone quickly, the ringer volume remains at that level, which picked up the phone and calls the trail goes to the minimum volume.

+1. Also put Increasing Ring upon Ring Riser. I play around until ...

Rep: (42)
The disadvantage is that ustanovkua current call level of the quiet
(Of which the volume increases to set in this prog)
making inaudible notices and other sounds.

Rep: (42)
Attached fileIncrementalRings.zip(4.22 MB)

Namayalis and RingRiser (conflicts with many applications)
and IncreasingCall (cuts off sound notifications, despite the separate registration. Volume)
and VolumeLocker (with Skype buggy).
I came to the simplest method -
ringtone ship itself with the necessary interval of silence (emulation mode vibration>then a melody)
and the necessary dynamics of the volume increase.
I enclose a few classic increase-ringtones (not acid).
Archive unpack and put on SD.
Then, choose the menu.

Updated tunes (including alarm sounds with long pauses)
Attached fileMEDIA_.zip(7.61 MB)

Post has been editedHsolver - 24.10.10, 12:38

Rep: (19)
HSolver @ 01.10.2010, 21:15*
making inaudible notices and other sounds.

The "use the ringer volume for notifications" is necessary to remove a tick sound settings. Everything is controlled separately there.

In general, too namuchalsya. But VolumeLocker + Increasing Ring gave the result. Service even like working on improving .... The only gemorno in vibration mode switch.

on x10 will not put ATP for comments

I will not put. thanks

on the HTC Wildfire with standard firmware 2.2 and the standard alarm clock (Sense?) did not work. And set the minimum and maximum initial volume - did not help.

It's a pity. Really do not like to fly up in the morning in the bed of some sort downhole music at maximum volume (worth Random Alarm). And without maximum volume and downhole melodies - sleep for ...

I'll go try RingRiser ...

Post has been editedkosharas - 24.01.11, 23:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 11:06