DrawKeyboard | The program, the characters in which it is necessary to draw

Rep: (144)
Drawkeyboard
Version: 0.4 beta

Last update of the program in the header:2.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
To enter characters by connecting circles.

Features:
+ No need to switch the layout to, for example, draw a smiley.
+ All letters can be customized - support for a variety of languages.
+ Not only a letter can be hanged on the line, but also several letters or some action.
- Low input speed.

The program has a Russian and English alphabet to turn it on, after installing the corresponding check mark in the phone settings and choosing this keyboard as input tool, press the rightmost circle on the keyboard, then Menu and select "Reset Alphabet".

Perhaps it will be more convenient to program with it from the phone - there it is often necessary to change the layout. In general, in my opinion, the keyboard turned out to be useless. If Kruchon bring to mindTripleBoard- this one was not around).

In general, see, comment).

Download:
Attached fileDrawKeyboard.apk(71.22 KB)

Post has been edited4ufak - 02.06.10, 20:51
Reason for editing: Added screenshots

I will add more about layouts. English characters are mainly in columns Nos. 2, 3 and 4, Russians - 3, 4 and 5. On 4 and 5 - punctuation marks.

And yet, in the menu where you can reset the database, there is the "Help" item.

Rep: (143)
Application developers are all trying to optimize the interface, speed up input, etc.
In the case of this application turned out the opposite.

ALAS.

Well yes. I wanted to try, would it not be more convenient. It turned out only worse. Although there is an idea how you can speed up typing about two times on this keyboard. But with TripleKeyboard, this is hardly anyone needs).

Rep: (327)
4ufak @ 3.6.10, 16:29*
with TripleKeyboard, this is hardly anyone needs).

Um ... what the clave is like that :)

Rep: (1063)
BOJIKOJIAK,
In the program catalogtynts: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
how to install it on acer e110

Posted on 09/06/2010 21:43:

BOJIKOJIAK,
Listen and how to put the clave on acer e 110

Rep: (31)
cool

Full version