> Note!

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

SEARCH Android OS Games | We are looking for games

Rep: (1331)

For those who seek and ask:
  1. It is highly recommended to readForum Rules.
  2. Before requestuse the search on the topic (in most cases, a similar question has already been asked) .
    Attached Image
  3. Remember that there is only a search. All questions on specific games are set in the themes of these games or in personal correspondence.
  4. Search for programs that are not related to games, takes place in the subjectSEARCH software for Android OS.
  5. Search for emulators in the subjectEmulator search. Emulators themselves - in the section Android - emulators .
  6. If you have questions about installing games, seeAndroid Games FAQ.
  7. Respect someone else's time and immediatelyspecify which games do not offer because they are not interesting / do not work - there are no telepaths capable of guessing which “different” games you have already tried, not here.
  8. Formulate your requestas adequately, competently and informatively so he was understandable to other forum members . Requests consisting of the same game name / type and mandative tone are unacceptable. Remember that illiteracy demonstrates disrespect for interlocutors, causes a negative and is punishable by forum rules.
  9. If you are looking for an analogue of any game (for example, from another OS),provide a link to her or her short description .
  10. If you find the game you are looking for yourself, then do not write a new message. Just add this information to your last post in the topic.
  11. AnyWe hide the screens under the spoilerAttached Image|Attached Image ( Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler" ) .
  12. Needhacking game ? Visit Cheaters Club! .
  13. Game news can be found in the topic Android OS game world news . Questions about the release of new games set in the subject Discussion of the news of the game world Android OS .
  14. Patiently wait for an answer without repeating your question!
  15. You do not need to promise for the answer golden mountains (“Help me find a game, I will thank you in a bunch of pluses !!!”), as if people can help only for pluses - such an approach offends those who help.
  16. Be polite,thank the one who responded and helped you in accordance with section 5 Forum Rules - that is, clicking on Attached Imagenext to his reputation. Refrain from posts-Respect and messages like “catch plus” - they are prohibited as offtopic. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator or curator of the topic to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.
For those who find and advise:
  1. It is highly recommended to readForum Rules.
  2. Do not distribute unverified or false information.
  3. If you find a wanted game, pleaserespond by quoting the original request.
  4. Sure tolet'slinkson the game!
  5. Announce the names of laid out links to games, for the convenience of searching and reducing duplicate requests.
  6. No need to give links in abbreviated form (here, here, here, tyts, look hereetc.). The names of topics on the forum are automatically substituted when publishing a "bare" link.

Post has been editedveabro - 19.01.21, 00:59
Reason for editing: Resigning cap threads.

Rep: (51)
Please tell me games like Cordy (for ARMv6)

Post has been editedBlack sun - 14.10.11, 21:22

Rep: (48)
Be8, of video, unfortunately, only saver lofts. Also I tend to setleru, but then cache namnooogo less from them.

Rep: (9)
ever since the UIQ 3 remember Tilelander toy essence of the game is a classic arcade game complete with new features. Brave and industrious little cross should, avoiding collisions and take the enemies in the "ring". Ischyu this or a similar on Anryushu where you have to "cut pieces" please advise something)

Rep: (534)
13Longraf @ 14.10.2011, 22:00*
ever since the UIQ 3 remember Tilelander toy essence of the game is a classic arcade game complete with new features. Brave and industrious little cross should, avoiding collisions and take the enemies in the "ring". Ischyu this or a similar on Anryushu where you have to "cut pieces" please advise something)

hereDart ninjais it

Rep: (9)
be8 @ 14-10-2011, 23:03*
Dart Ninja's it?

Yes) zamechatalno, I would appreciate if there is a very similar game like the genre)

Rep: (447)
Pavlo543,
1) No, you want to play, take the psp.
2) once a fake, like a stalker on android (higher I wrote)

Rep: (0)
Please, look who can, whether there is a convenience store Worms 2: Armagedon. NA iOS already have it. Can we also emerged. Pliiz! : Sveta:

smaki4,
No it yet, just wait.
mokridze
Definitely settlers hd at the very same!

Post has been editedbaburam - 14.10.11, 22:59

Rep: (6)
When we lay outNodeBeat?

And one more question, if something like game for the iPhoneJunk jack?

Post has been editedTrane63 - 15.10.11, 00:08

I am Worldcrafter game (apk file)
http://www.worldcrafter.net/
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...e=search_result

from Belarus can not buy the application, so do not Know Th :(

Rep: (718)
Trane63 @ 15.10.2011, 01:04*
When we lay out NodeBeat?

when you buy Cton ...

Trane63 @ 15.10.2011, 01:04*
And one more question, if something like a game for the iPhone Junk Jack?

ETOGES clone maynbernera for the company, or whatever his name is, no, we do not have such

Rep: (386)
Inept1k @ 15.10.2011, 02:11*
When we lay out NodeBeat?

I've got it, but is it a game?

Rep: (6)
aaandroid @ 15.10.2011, 02:56*
ETOGES clone maynbernera for the company, or whatever his name is, no, we do not have such

Probably it meant Minecraft, but generally Junk Jack is more like Terraria.

DonMarchello @ 15.10.2011, 08:48*
I've got it, but is it a game?

Generally an application at night sleepy wrong section, sorry.

looking for a game with the theme - bikes. help with search))

Rep: (1)
Guys, the game in 1000 (offline) for Android one hour did not find?

Rep: (7)
Ischyu tanchiki and Mario.

Rep: (386)
Trane63 @ 15.10.2011, 12:59*
Generally an application at night sleepy wrong section, sorry.

I laid out in the program sectionNodeBeat

Rep: (42)
Hello everyone. You could not help with the search for games on the similarity as "Amnesia" on the PC? You can also absolutely any horor. Mystique does not offer, already will pass. For earlier thanks and hope for your understanding.

Xeregen,
Dr.Stanley's House II. Here is
Infernus: Verse 2 [3D]. here

Rep: (27)
Prompt pzhst some good skipping rope type Hyper jump (except doodle jump mega jump)
Or just not demanding timekiller.
With me +

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.02.21, 07:33