> Note!

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

SEARCH Android OS Games | We are looking for games

Rep: (1331)

For those who seek and ask:
  1. It is highly recommended to readForum Rules.
  2. Before requestuse the search on the topic (in most cases, a similar question has already been asked) .
    Attached Image
  3. Remember that there is only a search. All questions on specific games are set in the themes of these games or in personal correspondence.
  4. Search for programs that are not related to games, takes place in the subjectSEARCH software for Android OS.
  5. Search for emulators in the subjectEmulator search. Emulators themselves - in the section Android - emulators .
  6. If you have questions about installing games, seeAndroid Games FAQ.
  7. Respect someone else's time and immediatelyspecify which games do not offer because they are not interesting / do not work - there are no telepaths capable of guessing which “different” games you have already tried, not here.
  8. Formulate your requestas adequately, competently and informatively so he was understandable to other forum members . Requests consisting of the same game name / type and mandative tone are unacceptable. Remember that illiteracy demonstrates disrespect for interlocutors, causes a negative and is punishable by forum rules.
  9. If you are looking for an analogue of any game (for example, from another OS),provide a link to her or her short description .
  10. If you find the game you are looking for yourself, then do not write a new message. Just add this information to your last post in the topic.
  11. AnyWe hide the screens under the spoilerAttached Image|Attached Image ( Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler" ) .
  12. Needhacking game ? Visit Cheaters Club! .
  13. Game news can be found in the topic Android OS game world news . Questions about the release of new games set in the subject Discussion of the news of the game world Android OS .
  14. Patiently wait for an answer without repeating your question!
  15. You do not need to promise for the answer golden mountains (“Help me find a game, I will thank you in a bunch of pluses !!!”), as if people can help only for pluses - such an approach offends those who help.
  16. Be polite,thank the one who responded and helped you in accordance with section 5 Forum Rules - that is, clicking on Attached Imagenext to his reputation. Refrain from posts-Respect and messages like “catch plus” - they are prohibited as offtopic. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator or curator of the topic to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.
For those who find and advise:
  1. It is highly recommended to readForum Rules.
  2. Do not distribute unverified or false information.
  3. If you find a wanted game, pleaserespond by quoting the original request.
  4. Sure tolet'slinkson the game!
  5. Announce the names of laid out links to games, for the convenience of searching and reducing duplicate requests.
  6. No need to give links in abbreviated form (here, here, here, tyts, look hereetc.). The names of topics on the forum are automatically substituted when publishing a "bare" link.

Post has been editedveabro - 19.01.21, 00:59
Reason for editing: Resigning cap threads.

Rep: (23)
* To6n
I myself am also looking for this) if you find - please write)

Rep: (16)
Advise the game about the survival, where you need to build a house and kill the mobs just that it was without the Internet and with Normal graphics not miniskraft cubes.

Rep: (7)
* AIK161 ,
I think it will suit you.Ocean Is Home.

Post has been editedD'aemon - 17.07.20, 13:21
Reason for editing: the name of the game did not write

Rep: (16)
* D'aemon , of course, of course, the grade is nothing to play

Rep: (29)
Tell me analog game for Android Jet Trains

Rep: (51)
Is there something modern and similar to Big Range Hunting 2 from Java?

Rep: (4)
Often I drive in transport, you need a game so that for about 10 minutes to play and go out, something without a complex plot. Put two mario and asphalt in both I am Poland in the menu I sit where you need to buy something, something to add, listen to some kind of dialogues and Td, more on this spending time than the game itself.

Rep: (0)
I am still looking for) MMO similar to WarsPear (only better graphics and smaller donat)

Rep: (588)
* Morale $ By the way, where is the topic with a game of going? It seems to be here yesterday.

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 18.07.20, 17:27

Rep: (32)
Animedroid_Chan @ 07/18/20, 17:27*
By the way, where is the topic with a game of going? It seems to be here yesterday.

Developed the right)

Rep: (25)
people tell asphalt analogs tachdrayvom and without requiring internet connection

Rep: (105)
Good morning everybody.
I will explain the situation. Yesterday I wanted to play football, I downloaded the last digit, went, and there are some cards, coupons, coins. Training took a bunch of time.

Tell me normal football with more or less graphics, whatever I started playing.

Rep: (90)
Tell the Pinball at the level of Games Xen, they have a very good pinball, but all spoils the anal binding of consumables. Do they have hacked versions?

Rep: (362)
* jonesgram,
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS в„ў [3D]

Rep: (3)
Slavaslavic @ 16.07.20, 21:24*
Advise the game on the type "Secret Files: Tunguska" and "Syberia 1,2"

"Broken swords" w is for a robot. ;)

Rep: (51)
JonesGram @ 19.07.20, 8:39*
Tell me normal football with more or less graphics, whatever I started playing.

Active Soccer [3D] (post nihilihin # 21547451)
Active Soccer 2 [3D, Online] (post Alien Shooter # 37694795)
Pop counting graphonia, xs, like norms

Post has been edited1sasha2 - 19.07.20, 21:02
Reason for editing: corrected the second link

Rep: (362)
1Sasha2 @ 19.07.20, 19:16*
"Broken swords" w is for a robot.

And there is no Russian voice acting. o.o.

Posted on 19.07.2020, 21:05:

Slavaslavic @ 16.07.20, 18:24*
Only so that there was a Russian voice acting (as in the listed games). According to the voice, it does not matter official or not.

But there isRiven: The Sequel to MystandThe last express * Eastlion,

Post has been editeddonSagre - 19.07.20, 21:13

Rep: (0)
Good day. Advise worthy mobes. in moblu catches) p

Rep: (6)
Can someone pour this game
Paint Defense - Tower Defense for Tables

Rep: (4)
Attached Image

Looking for free

Full version    

Help     rules