> Note!

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

SEARCH Android OS Games | We are looking for games

Rep: (1331)

For those who seek and ask:
  1. It is highly recommended to readForum Rules.
  2. Before requestuse the search on the topic (in most cases, a similar question has already been asked) .
    Attached Image
  3. Remember that there is only a search. All questions on specific games are set in the themes of these games or in personal correspondence.
  4. Search for programs that are not related to games, takes place in the subjectSEARCH software for Android OS.
  5. Search for emulators in the subjectEmulator search. Emulators themselves - in the section Android - emulators .
  6. If you have questions about installing games, seeAndroid Games FAQ.
  7. Respect someone else's time and immediatelyspecify which games do not offer because they are not interesting / do not work - there are no telepaths capable of guessing which “different” games you have already tried, not here.
  8. Formulate your requestas adequately, competently and informatively so he was understandable to other forum members . Requests consisting of the same game name / type and mandative tone are unacceptable. Remember that illiteracy demonstrates disrespect for interlocutors, causes a negative and is punishable by forum rules.
  9. If you are looking for an analogue of any game (for example, from another OS),provide a link to her or her short description .
  10. If you find the game you are looking for yourself, then do not write a new message. Just add this information to your last post in the topic.
  11. AnyWe hide the screens under the spoilerAttached Image|Attached Image ( Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler" ) .
  12. Needhacking game ? Visit Cheaters Club! .
  13. Game news can be found in the topic Android OS game world news . Questions about the release of new games set in the subject Discussion of the news of the game world Android OS .
  14. Patiently wait for an answer without repeating your question!
  15. You do not need to promise for the answer golden mountains (“Help me find a game, I will thank you in a bunch of pluses !!!”), as if people can help only for pluses - such an approach offends those who help.
  16. Be polite,thank the one who responded and helped you in accordance with section 5 Forum Rules - that is, clicking on Attached Imagenext to his reputation. Refrain from posts-Respect and messages like “catch plus” - they are prohibited as offtopic. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator or curator of the topic to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.
For those who find and advise:
  1. It is highly recommended to readForum Rules.
  2. Do not distribute unverified or false information.
  3. If you find a wanted game, pleaserespond by quoting the original request.
  4. Sure tolet'slinkson the game!
  5. Announce the names of laid out links to games, for the convenience of searching and reducing duplicate requests.
  6. No need to give links in abbreviated form (here, here, here, tyts, look hereetc.). The names of topics on the forum are automatically substituted when publishing a "bare" link.

Post has been editedveabro - 19.01.21, 00:59
Reason for editing: Resigning cap threads.

Rep: (1)
Is there a game on android, as if the field in which you put dots (notes) in a certain sequence, and then this is all reproduced? :) thank you very much (there is a mini version of the similar in the Angri Birds bonus levels, you place the birds there, and the music turns out)

Rep: (3)
I want a game like RocketManiaDeluxe.
Nobody will tell you about it or its analogues on Android?
(Essence, in short: it is necessary to connect a scheme from the pipelines to the rockets, which before that should be assembled as correctly or quickly as possible.
the circuit is assembled from rotating crosshairs, turning left / right, straight sections ... When a passage to the rockets appears, the affected part of the circuit lights up and launches rockets)

Rep: (4)
The people who have the game Surgeon 2, I played this game in the iPhone, the game is cool there you need to do various operations in the body of a man!

Rep: (534)
YKush @ 10/12/2011, 16:41*
I want a game like RocketManiaDeluxe. No one will tell you about it or analogs on Android? ... When a passage to the rockets appears, the affected part of the circuit lights up and launches rockets)

maybe something like this?

but sdes pipes and waterPlumber game

Post has been edited^^ TeRMiT ^^ - 13.10.11, 12:22
Reason for editing: + from YKush

Rep: (9)
There are games where you need to knock the enemy from the territory?
Tipo Sumo

Post has been editedDobriy514 - 12.10.11, 18:31

Rep: (4)
Ratnik05, thank you so much, and there are quests there? Oh yes, throw more games like TES or gothic as much as possible. Who does not know this RPG from 3.1 persons with a non-quest quest system and an open world (3d). Dynasty and its continuation not to offer

Rep: (8)
Gain, you need a game on the similarity of the era of empires in Russian under Acer A500 (tegra 2)

dzagel
here to you Settlers
There is no Russian, but everything is clear there

Rep: (85)
I played with a friend on Ios in CARTOON WARS 2, I liked it very much, as I understood it, it is not on Android, what would you advise on the same plan?

Rep: (37)
People, I apologize for the fasting posts, but I really want to find the game Neon Knight, I know what is for the android, but under a different name. Here is a link to Apple (can anyone find out):Neon knight

Rep: (0)
Tell me games like R-Type)))

Rep: (10)
Dungeon siege: throne of agony is being sought, is it under the androyd?

Rep: (255)
jgorexa
Not

Rep: (0)
Help me find a game like PathPix

here is the linkon iphone version

Post has been editedcorsargo - 12.10.11, 23:46

Rep: (447)
pkrivoshein,
Riptide GP (Tegra 2) [3D, G-sensor]. Hold on, it's better than asphalt and much more beautiful! (IMHO)
DARK [3D]. Well, now try again.

Post has been editedbaburam - 13.10.11, 00:13

Rep: (2)
tell me the funny games with iphone

Tell the game type worms only better

Rep: (-1)
Good day to all!

The question is: a colleague bought the Galaxy Tab, and I have an iPad2.
Are there any games that you can play on the network on these devices?
No matter how - via bluetooth, wi-fi, LAN or the Internet, if only one game on both devices and multiplayer.

Rep: (447)
rulone
There are no such and in nature can not be.

Rep: (-1)
Baburam @ 10/13/2011, 10:18*
rulone
There are no such and in nature can not be.

How so? But Reckless Racing for example ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 06:02