Search for programs and drivers for Windows

Rep: (1162)

Attached Image

For a better search result, specify the name of the operating system of your PC, as well as, if necessary, the necessary version of the software.

useful links

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 18.03.19, 11:39
Reason for editing: Useful links

Rep: (0)
Where can I find the program for cheating viewers on twice?

Rep: (21)
Help please find the program to reset to the factory settings of the DEXP tablet, the program is called Zykureset

Rep: (248)
* Lanwarius
https: //grinansonra.cf...7tn2xa? nbb8 = ejqudz7i

Rep: (21)
* Klaus333 , drops on Google search

Rep: (248)
* Lanwarius
I normally download, without disks.

Rep: (25)
Looking for a program with which you can watch YouTube on top of all windows in the form of a small picture of adjustable size

Rep: (700)
* Tungsten,
PotPlayer for example can not only he

Rep: (1894)
Tungsten @ 26.10.20, 19:29*
Watch YouTube on top of all windows in the form of a small picture

Try -CORNPlayer

Rep: (0)
Need a program for counting pressesKeyboard shortcutsAnd just keys. The task is the following, you need to determine the most frequent commands (key combinations) in a specific program and assign them to the most convenient keyboard locations. In the network there are many keylogs and other programs, but they do not do what you need. There is also some kind of old program (2005) which simply considers pressing the keyboard and mouse keys. But this is not the case, because on the same button, let's say "Y" can hang more combinations with a chiffel, alt ... with their combinations. Therefore, naked key counting is not suitable. You need to know exactly how many times the combination of keys was used, let's say Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Y, this is one combination, but the KeyStatistic program (something like this) will simply add 1 time to each used key of this combination instead of writing this combination and His number of clicks. Different Keyloger is sharpened to search for passwords and surveillance. You can certainly consider it in the logs to read, separate flies from the kitlet, but when determining statistics in a month, it may be needed for counting. Need a specialized program. On the network on this issue full of naked. Everyone is more interested in surveillance for others with something))). In general, emerged. Help!)

Post has been editedHOTIM. - 28.10.20, 04:19

Rep: (1)
I put all the handles, but if there are no drivers on the network or in general there is no Ineta. In store SDI full set, and then there is already a standard set of software. But the rest, everything is with an Ineta I shake. Catch, sound, video card. And the rest Works for years =)

Rep: (3299)
* Tungsten, CENT Browser.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Need Yandex. Browser with carved analytics

Hello everyone, I understand that I'm not talking there a little, but I still ask if there are such ways to encrypt something in music so that it would be clear only when listening to mono, and there was noise in stereo, for example, take the same Doom Eternal - Main Theme, starting at 4:21 in stereo, just noise, however, the melody is heard in mono, how did they do?

Rep: (1894)
ARTYOM_MUK @ 30.10.20, 10:03*
Yandex. Browser with carved analytics

Rep: (13)
Hello. HP LaserJet 1010 printer. Drivers for win 10 64bit for it. Installed the driver from Win Vista. With grief in half the printer prints. But prints pictures almost without shades of gray. Also print through a smart (printer is connected to the print server) Printhand program. Printing much more beautiful)))) There are shades, does not pour everything black. I understand that the case is in the driver. Can I somehow put with the drivers?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1306)
* GziN, You try in "Start devices and printers"
The printer has a "economical mode" print properties in the print properties and there is generally there, to register the driver for brighter printing.

PS Option 2 -Google easily

Post has been editedznznznz - Today, 10:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 19:21