Search for programs and drivers for Windows

Rep: (1162)

Attached Image

For a better search result, specify the name of the operating system of your PC, as well as, if necessary, the necessary version of the software.

useful links

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 18.03.19, 11:39
Reason for editing: Useful links

Rep: (817)
* xHavoCx I do not know what to say. I like this
Attached Image

The original imagefrom herecan take it.

Rep: (1886)
xHavoCx @ 06.10.20, 11:11*
Word and Excel in Office 2016

In some cases, a greatreplacement. Besides it for free ...

Rep: (42)
allam @ 05.10.20, 22:28*
It is necessary to update the driver, but on the NVIDIA website for this card for 10-ki no drivers.
* znznznz
Problem solved.Windows 10 (Allam Post # 100 462 243)

Rep: (201)
Should I use WPI to install the software manually search ilm better? WPI enjoyed himself back in '12, when the rules were like. But as of now I do not know

If yes, from whom better to put

Post has been editedBoltur - 11.10.20, 03:09
Reason for editing: from ovgorskogo wpi was then

Rep: (248)
* Boltur ,
If it is fresh software, why not)

Posted 11/10/2020, 3:28:

Beloff enjoying himself.

Post has been editedKlaus333 - 11.10.20, 03:29

Rep: (201)
* Klaus333,
Beloff, and which was used in the last time? No problem?
And that happens, install and then start problems. Already suffered from the "assembly" vindous, has now decided to go WPI

Rep: (248)
* Boltur ,
Like September or August, conductive and do not remember, at the time the latter was where the 40 hectare weighed. Usually set on the subject, first firewood (if Windows did not find) ... on for Windows required, archive, etc., graphics ...

Rep: (0)
All the good days, I ask for help! Notebook Packard bell Te11hc, not runs the embedded network card, or rather it works, but after 2 hours of dancing with tambourines around noutbuka- remove all drivers, the installation of new downloads, reboots the computer, then vklbchaetsya and running as if nothing had happened, but enough for a couple of days of this. What is the cause may be, help. Windows 7
M

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 11.10.20, 13:39

android SD card formatted to me - not only did willfully, and even so, that none prilozhuha on your computer, one of those that tried it, did not see a single file, not to mention the section. I Tried: Partition Wizard Technician 11.5, Active UNDELETE 7.3 Enterprise, R.Saver, Hetman Partition Recovery 2.4
Absolute silence. After the format immediately pulled out a map, there is a bucket created 10 pieces of empty folders, and all. Maybe it can still be something to at least get the picture?

Post has been editedmyacc79 - 12.10.20, 03:36

Rep: (1886)
myacc79 @ 12.10.20, 03:35*
Maybe it can still be something to at least get the picture?

Probably formatted memory replacement? ;) After that, neither as the information is not restored (at home) ...

Rep: (1306)
* myacc79, that way Recovery of damaged information
there is a program. I recommend dmde and photorec. manuals on them a lot on the Internet

Rep: (3)
Hello, help me find the program if there is one at all.
I need to make an iso image from an already installed system, but this iso that I could make him a bootable USB flash drive and installed on other PCs, virtual machines, and it is desirable that the process was straight out of a running system, but not with a bootable USB drive.
If no such prompt similar options. I liked very AOEMI backupper, but it creates its own format .adi

Rep: (280)
BubbleX @ 14.10.20, 11:56*
iso image from an already installed system

If the system tools are not satisfied with something, tryCDBurnerXP, UltraISO, DataNumen Disk Image, Active @ Disk Image

Post has been editedScorpKV - 14.10.20, 12:55
Reason for editing: link

It is necessary to make the restriction on the maximum volume. I use headphones and volume unscrewed so that bolshentva programs well, but for some it can be a slick loudly. How can I do so that would set a limit for the volume to, say, louder value of n no program she could not play. Thanks in advance

Rep: (2616)
* dequment , Using a standard mixer, does not?
Attached Image

* ErrorMacro,
Then each will have a separate program to roll when the install some new, will have to test what her volume twist the pre-sound, so as not to get hit on the ears, or even different videos on YouTube have different volume. And I want something like nastrouit maximum volume for the entire system in decibels. But thanks anyway, and then I forgot about this fiche.

Rep: (96)
* dequment,
I useSoundVolumeView. Customized for each sound program, saved in profiles, and when necessary - surfing from the tray.

We need a program for Windows 10 - Good autoclicker on the PC, with the possibility of svaypat (arm) automatically. Who can find - will be grateful: thank_you:

Rep: (116)
Is there a program that could be after a certain predetermined period of time to give a soft beep to the speakers?

Post has been editedMeglosder - Yesterday, 15:18

Rep: (697)
There are called Timers

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 13:12