> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

iSilo | knigochitalka format pdb (iSilo)

Rep: (11)
iSilo
Version: 6.2.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:26.11.2017

Attached Image

Short description:
Knigochitalka pdb format.

Description:
iSilo в„ў is a universal program for reading electronic books.

You can find thousands of books ready for reading in iSilo в„ў or you can create your own documents from HTML format using a converter iSiloX.

Some of the main advantages of iSilo в„ў:
В· High degree of compression of text, format documents as a result of 50% to 60% smaller in size, which is 20% better than the Palm Doc format of The
В· Hyperlinks make it easy to navigate through the document.
В· Support for color pictures
В· Support tables.
В· Support various format.

Homepage: http://isilo.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...iSilo&hl=ru

Download:
Version: 6.2.2.0 iSilo (Post Giacomino # 67461007)
Version: 6.1.2.1 Rus //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3456819/RUS_Silo_by_masterlist.apk

Past versions:

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 26.11.17, 19:14
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Pts desired prog. I'm on it nPa base. : Thank_you:

Rep: (107)
It works fine, but that's why it was not able to go to the page number

Rep: (22)
someone will tell with this site pdb format books and anything pochitkat

Rep: (951)
darre4306
.pdb can generit usingiSiloXfrom websites and not only.
Ready to eathttp://lib.rus.eceg.

Rep: (41)
There is a greatFBReader- on thelib.rus.ec, lib.aldebaran.ru, flibusta.netetc. taken FB2-books without any conversions great read.

mrxiii,
And there is a wonderful iSiloX - a couple of clicks on the computer, and sync any article ready for reading on a device offline. Or a little more clicks and manual ready at any number of pages.

Hello! Please tell me what encoding to choose? To download the text in txt format and reads abrakodabru!

Thank!

Rep: (296)
at the bend of the author do not really have imagination. the same design (even xuzhe - these terrible icons) from generation to generation - from axle to axle.

5.19: Attached fileiSilo519And.apk(1.45 MB)
(Serial number does not fit :()
By the way, this program is notSoftware catalog - Android OS
* Improved text access speed by 50%.
* Added flick / kinetic scrolling.
* Added configurable tap actions:
o The feature divides the screen into an evenly spaced 5x5 grid. Each grid space can have a different action configured for each of the three different tap types:
+ Single tap
+ Double tap
+ Triple tap
o Allows for 72 individual tap action assignments.
o Configure tap action assignments in the read view at Menu / Edit / Options / Tap Actions.
o List of assignable tap actions:
+ None
+ Line Up
+ Line Down
+ Line Left
+ Line Right
+ Screen Up
+ Screen Down
+ Screen Left
+ Screen Right
+ Page Top
+ Page Bottom
+ Page Previous
+ Page Next
+ Page First
+ Page Last
+ Home
+ History Back
+ History Forward
+ Mark Location
+ Mark Jump
+ Bookmarks
+ Auto Scroll
+ Full Screen
+ Rotation Lock
+ Font Smaller
+ Font Larger
+ Document Close
+ Find
+ Find Again
o Tap regions also have hold-down repeat feature. To have a tap action repeat continuously, hold down at the end of the tap sequence instead of touching up.
* Added Full Screen command.
* Added Rotation Lock command.
* Updated with new icons for different display densities.
* Added intent filters for .pdb and .txt files to enable external applications to call upon iSilo to open files with those extensions.
* Added ability to change the autoscroll speed by dragging up and down on the screen.

Post has been editedDragon master - 17.09.10, 10:34

I put on the official website 5.19. Trial ended - demolished. Now try to put any version - 5.19, 5.12 - writes isilo bu telefona kurulamadi - Google in a stupor, I - too ... "tail" which can remain where? Where in the Android-e applications store their settings ??? A prog - super. Those who wrote about FB - just do not use hyperlinks ... And then - iSiloC configured to maintain a regular page, such as "hot documents" with consultant.ru - and always current codes and basic laws - with a consultant and netbooks already carry the court necessarily! About fantasy - let her toys authors show, and to work - I do not care what the icons, if the functional (hyperlinks and search) - at altitude.

Rep: (52)
and there is a thread extension for chrome or ognelisa to fight to keep pages in pdb? or can someone tell me how to save the thread page of images into a single file with no folders, cache, so that his body was read by then? operovskie mht not earned

Rep: (29)
Extensions, like, no. But there IsiloX utility that converts pages into pdb files, simply enter the URL of the page in the program.

Empas,
iSiloX with default settings + program to synchronize folders = pdb any article in a few clicks.

Rep: (10)
challengerRS @ 25.05.2010, 11:35*
Pts desired prog. I'm on it nPa base. thank_you.gif

similarly! First, download the database chm laws, but the reader him so long to discover that the site was quickly climb legislation. Now I try this :)

The specified serial number for 5.12, and 5.19 will not accept :(
If anyone has a serial number on the 5.19 - Put pliz

Rep: (168)
Attached ImageiSilo v5.1.9.2 (No serial needed)
Attached fileiSilo519And.apk(1.46 MB)

Rep: (6)
2alfafiles thank you so much! I was not accustomed to relocate to another reader after I on it which year (Sony j22>Palm T | T5>HTC Artemis>HTC WildFire). I have a whole library in iSilo.

iSilo v5.1.9.2 is suitable for the HTC HD2?
Thank!

Post has been editedyanl - 04.12.10, 18:10

yanl,
I should come. The best way to check out - put and watch.

Rep: (6)
The best way to look at off site! ;)
http://www.isilo.com/info/device.htm

Posted 06-12-2010, 13:05:

Eeeee. Is this device is not on the WM? I do something for myself shaking iSilo for WM in the relevant sectionsavagemessiahzine.com

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 3:53