> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

BTCall - Bluetooth auto on / off | Turning off the BT when calling

Rep: (177)
BTCall - Bluetooth auto on / off
version: 2.6 (new help support opt ​​(33)

Last update of the program in the header:24.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Quite a handy program turns on BT on the device with an incoming outgoing call, turns it off after hanging up.
Saves the energy of the animal.
Paid version in a hat from Blapk Market

Homepage: http://web.os2power.com/android/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.os2power.web.BTCallFull/

Download:
Attached fileBTCall_2.6__new_help_support_opt.apk(136.33 KB)

P.S. Who downloaded and installed share your impressions and whether you have left the prog yourself.

Post has been editedLeno - 31.05.10, 18:30
Reason for editing: P.S.

Rep: (22)
I do not understand how the inclusion of Bluetooth affects energy savings?

Rep: (133)
It does not work when there is no call - the transmitter energy is saved

Rep: (14)
Is this for handsfree?

Rep: (2)
Yes, for headsets and other "free" iron. Conveniently, but there is a small "BUT" - it works all the time, the service cannot be turned off when you would like to speak on the phone. He intrusively turns on bluetooth.

Break Action @ 24.5.10, 23:53*
Yes, for headsets and other "free" iron. Conveniently, but there is a small "BUT" - it works all the time, the service cannot be turned off when you would like to speak on the phone. He intrusively turns on bluetooth.

Attempts to turn on while there is no paired headset quietly talking on the phone.

Post has been editedLeno - 25.05.10, 10:40

Rep: (0)
Compared a lot. BT works all day or no difference at all. If GPS works for a long time, it is YES. And Bluebird is not nearly there. It seems to me because the android disables the default broadcast itself, and search for other devices. So IMHO useless tulza.

cntez @ 1.6.10, 1:37*
Compared a lot.

Compared a lot,
When the headset is connected to a wiring station instead of the set ones (it was settled like this) 1.5 days of work barely barely pulls up to the day - in the morning I took it off from the charge in the evening I want a socket. With this "useless tool", the day is completely + a little more stretching without straining.
All this is subjective and only I personally cannot guarantee the same for others. Actually, without including the headset BT, I live 2.5 days.

Rep: (57)
Please tell me in more detail how to configure it? : wacko:
Everything figured out, made as in the screenshot: rolleyes:

Post has been editedsprig81 - 04.06.10, 22:13

Rep: (3)
Is there a similar program to turn off the Internet? with incoming call :)

Post has been editediktet - 04.06.10, 23:19

Rep: (296)
The program is certainly interesting, but as long as it connects to the headset (bluetooth earpiece), the speakerphone turns on, somehow not impressive.

Check (as I see from the description of the Legend from 2.1), after using the program (when it has completed all its connecting operations), the blue-toothed setups (in the axis settings) started to take off. After off / on. The phone all worked again.

Post has been editedrvs_2000 - 05.06.10, 01:18

For some reason, sometimes it does not work, but when you enter the dialer, you just have to press any number, then the bluetooth icon appears. And since the program is normal, I put it, it is inconvenient that sometimes it doesn’t work when I call it at the wheel and we have to turn it on urgently into the manual bluetooth ...

who is the thread version 2.7 demo tried? What is the change, who will say?

Attached files

Attached fileBTCall_2.7.apk(191.48 KB)

sprig81 @ 12.6.10, 22:09*
demo

Demu doesn't want to, but I still don't see a full source :(

2010-06-04 2.7 release.

* New: speakerphone before BT, froyo.
* New: AndAppStore support.

Post has been editedLeno - 14.06.10, 20:23

Who can say this program works only through a standard dialer? Is it possible for example through aContact or other program? And how to make it so that you can take a call in the usual way, with a bluetooth headset connected?

And how to make it so that you can take a call in the usual way, with a bluetooth headset connected?

I support, such a misfortune - when an incoming call comes in, the BT turns on, searches and pairing with the device and the conversation begins, i.e. automatically without pressing any buttons on handfree. This is not good, maybe I did not put a tick where? Who uses tell me or is it all so - no options ???

Even I did not understand, but the ear itself at the moment when the bluetooth in the body turns off what does it do ??? In theory, after a few minutes, I myself chop off if the pairing did not appear. How then does it turn on if the call comes in? manually)?

Does anyone have the latest full version?

I have been looking for something like this for a long time, but the headset was enonex-intensive. We will try.

Rep: (4)
My headset does not intercept the incoming call. What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (25)
Model:
HTC T-Mobile G1, HTC T-Mobile G2, HKC Pearl, Lenovo Ophone, Motorola TouchZine HD, HTC Hero, DELL Mini3i, General Mobile DSTL1, Highscreen PP5420, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3, Huawei U8230, Philips V900, Motorola Heron, Motorola Sholes, Motorola Morrison, Samsung Galaxy I7500, Samsung InstinctQ M900, Motorola Sawgrass, Lenovo LePhone, Motorola FlipOut, LG Ally, HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo)

Description:
Version: 2.6
Allow you to automatically make your phone call. Once the call is terminated, it will save your battery life.
Languages: EN, DE, IT, FR
Internal speaker support.
Android 2.0 ready.

Attached files

Attached fileBTCall ___ Bluetooth.apk(136.33 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 3:05