> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Point Pro | compass, enabling the monitoring of a plurality of predetermined points

Rep: (14)
Point pro
Version: 1.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
GPS compass allows you to monitor a variety of predetermined points (set on the map), it is possible to create a point from the current location. Shows the direction to the points and the distance to them.
To work using GPS, ocations definition of base stations and a built-in compass.
Quite a nice minimalist interface.

Found so far only the Lite version, the differences are:
- there is no way to add a point only edit and delete the preset
- Do not add the current position (that without it the worst of all)
- advertising ...

Pro version is sought, since otklyuchennnymi with the above features (for me at least) Lite stupid

P.S. Razestil programs could should have been put in the navigation?

Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ntpro-qAjq.aspx

Download:
Pro version: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/509371/nl.arnorob.pointpro.apk
Version Lite: Attached filePoint_Lite.apk (69.88 Kb)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 29.06.11, 00:12
Reason for editing: added the pro version

Rep: (73)
There are pro version. bought, the idea is interesting. true sense that direct said: blush:
..but you can always say that Vaughan to the side of her grandmother in the village of Bath is worth))

Attached files

Attached filenl.arnorob.pointpro.apk(54.64 Kb)

Post has been editedSmaLL_stv - 20.05.10, 11:59
Reason for editing: gee-gee

Rep: (1966)
SmaLL_stv @ 20.5.10, 12:44*
sense that straight believes

and for laying the routes have the GPS-program. prozhka and this is useful to those who are looking for mushrooms in the forest goes :)

SmaLL_stv,
Thank you for your full, then the cap will update right now))

Well, Well, you can not only show the village grandmother)) corny can be used to mark the point, then to find it, the same type of hot in the west, according to the abundance of programs, find the parked vehicle))

only need to potestit its accuracy, the use of think I will find it

o4kareg @ 05/20/10, 12:57*
for laying routes have the GPS-program. and this prozhka useful to those who goes for mushrooms in the forest

and just when peshkarusom IMHO this program for navigation (even in the city) is more convenient to use than the full-fledged programs with cards

P.S. hat is something I do not understand how to edit, or I still have enough posts for such rights? ((

Post has been editedFallenDead - 20.05.10, 12:31
Reason for editing: it is not clear ...

FallenDead,
happy to help !, and the word can be added thanks to Desi). Points on the map about - I have nravittsa, Multiplayer labels set.
and about the impossibility of editing - right after 15 messages can be. Click in the first post on the "complaint" and write about the editing of the header, moderators help.

Rep: (249)
Excellent tulza! Many thanks! She really needed very often.

SmaLL_stv @ 20.5.10, 13:46*
FallenDead,
happy to help !, and the word can be added thanks to Desi). Points on the map about - I have nravittsa, Multiplayer labels set.
and about the impossibility of editing - right after 15 messages can be. Click in the first post on the "complaint" and write about the editing of the header, moderators help.

And for the tip on the bill caps thank you)))
Yes I have tried to put a plus sign immediately, probably the same Problem 15 posts so far (well, do not press any buttons) as will type, be sure to put;)
Sorry for: offtopic:

Rep: (1966)
FallenDead @ 20.5.10, 14:38*
Yes I have tried to put a plus sign immediately, probably the same Problem 15 posts so far (well, do not press any buttons)

Click "complaint" on his report and ask Modera plyusanut

Rep: (177)
And I have endlessly blinking satellite icon search, but did not find :(

Cutieboy @ 20.5.10, 15:29*
And I have endlessly blinking satellite icon search, but did not find

exact same garbage with the full version on the legend does not see gps
perhaps the problem is that the full version 1.0, and the light is already 1.4, it works normul :(
can anyone have a pro version fresh?

FallenDead @ 21.5.10, 13:58*
pro latest version?

It's like she is.
deleted a program, I went on the market, showing PointPro 1.4 "bought". installed, check the version via ATrackDog - Pro 1.4, an update does not offer. what about writing through Pro 1.0 - Error developers likely.
as well, and about gps - operating, for 2-3 minutes to 7 satellites. device / firmware in the signature. If you have any other prog gps find no problem - you can try to write about developer support for your devices.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSmaLL_stv - 21.05.10, 13:58
Reason for editing: about gps

I try different variations of the program, and launch with included GPS and included it after launch, reinstalled. To no avail, and unlike theCutieboy, I have not even lit GPS'a icon, although in other programs works with a bang :(
Wrote developers, see what he would say on such an issue ...

On Desire GPS icon also does not ignite. But in some strange way the program works. Who I checked the distance to the "Home" mark-point.

Culibin @ 24.5.10, 12:44*
On Desire GPS icon also does not ignite. But in some strange way the program works. Who I checked the distance to the "Home" mark-point.

And exactly happens? no error as if only just for the base stations?
And now at the office, too, I checked a hundred meters from the point goes crazy shooter, that is clearly not the accuracy of GPS readings :(

FallenDead @ 24.5.10, 12:48*
And exactly happens? no error as if only just for the base stations?

Arrow sausage. According to my outfit, my "house" is more to the right than indicated by the arrow. :(
Those. in principle, it only shows the general direction. But the distance puts right up to 3845 meters meters.

Rep: (5)
In ... on mushrooms to go just right ... and then poorly guided in the woods. And it marked the point where the machine stands and all.

Culibin @ 24.5.10, 13:01*
Arrow sausage. According to my outfit, my "house" is more to the right than indicated by the arrow.
Those. in principle, it only shows the general direction. But the distance puts right up to 3845 meters meters.

And it is strange logic in my radius accurate readings (which is a blue circle on the radar) here today shows 1203 meters for example, do not know if each base station preredaet radius of your actions and this figures such curves, such as the exact points ...
short look at what the developer's reply ... if not answer: D

Rep: (5)
FallenDead @ 24.5.10, 22:16*
And it is strange logic in my radius accurate readings (which is a blue circle on the radar) here today shows 1203 meters for example, do not know if each base station preredaet radius of your actions and this figures such curves, such as the exact points ... short look at what the developer's reply ... if not answer

I do not know ... I do not even at 3-4 satellites radius accuracy of not more than 130 m. And at 7-9 satellites radius of up to 4 m decreases

NDemon @ 25.5.10, 8:49*
I do not know ... I do not even at 3-4 satellites radius accuracy of not more than 130 m. And at 7-9 satellites radius of up to 4 m decreases

envy: D, 130m and 1203 - a big difference;) does not see some devices on the go GPS in general, there is a suspicion that may be due to android 2.1

Who on English bot? Write a letter to the developer, can answer that ...
[email protected]
Thank!

Rep: (177)
Culibin
Write here in Russian, I will translate and send.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 23:35