> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

^ 3 player (aka Cubed) | beautiful player

Rep: (21)
^ 3 player (aka Cubed)
Version: 1.0.104

Last update of the program in the header:17.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Player with an interesting interface in the form of a cube.

Description:
Many users of Android devices are not happy with regular players installed on their devices, whether it's cars or Nexus One with HTC Sence or MotoBlur. And developers are happy to go to the rescue of users by offering a pretty good range of programs for replacement.

I present to you the player cube. In the convenience store, he is called "i" - that is, something in the third degree, or "cube."

Cross player is in his interface, configured as a cube that can be rotated up / down and right / left. In the first case through the albums, the second - the first letter of the name of the performer. Additionally, the application can automatically download albumin art that will save you from many troubles.

Homepage: http://abrantix.org/3.php
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? org.abrantix.rockon.rockonnggl
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.a...ckon.rockonnggl

Download:
Version 1.0.104: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1480029/x3_aka_Cubed_Music_Player_1.0.104.apk
Version 1.0.96 RUS: ^ 3 player (aka Cubed) (Post # 10247689)

old versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 17.02.12, 19:36
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
funny player, yes :)

but the move to understand - easy

upd: Fast pleased with the inside track

Post has been editedsunromana - 18.05.10, 17:30

sunromana I also liked the cover art search function on the Internet

Rep: (3)
beautiful player ... only I do not understand it in folders can not play chtoli and how to make your own playlist?

Rep: (1)
n [2] o @ 18.5.10, 18:04*
Your player is controlled directly from the unlock Screen (unlock screen).

How to implement it here? Is the removal of the standard on the HTC Sence?

I use this player, from the moment he appeared in the store, there are a few bugs (in lendskeyp mode Cube scatters, sometimes starts to cyclically rotate the cube to the right, sometimes buggy playlist), but in general a good impression.

Post has been editedRuri - 18.05.10, 18:07

ruri, I have to Spike (1.5) is enough to put a tick settings - Lock screen.
P.S. a cap 2 screenshot is this lock.

Ruri @ 18.5.10, 19:07*
How to implement it here? Is the removal of the standard on the HTC Sence?

sense it does not interfere at all. after unlocking the lock instead sens'a player pops the lock screen

Rep: (30)
Player hurry become: happy: Widget added 4x1, lock screen certainly ugly, but oh well. Ah still used Russian tags reading was used perfectly

By the way, who can not know.
If the song data initially have the album cover, but the player is not displayed, it is not necessary to update via the Internet. just on each album it is necessary to hold your finger, then there will be a menu where you can select the cover (just a pity that it is not automatically do it all)
I did a few MB of wasted))

as well as a very good player, it will be necessary to conduct field trials

Post has been editedsman696 - 18.05.10, 20:50

Rep: (137)
CrazyRAT86 @ 18.5.10, 17:34*
Ah still used Russian tags reading was used perfectly

All Russian tags I read perfectly

Rep: (30)
Unregistered,
None read all krakozyabrami. You may like them then edited?
And by the way the image below shows the lock screen? if so, how to insert a background?

CrazyRAT86,
edited, yeah. Program Mp3Tag. It saves tags in Unicode + I have added tags ape, now everything is fine.

Rep: (791)
Beautiful, but little help.

FrozenSE @ 24.5.10, 7:31*
Beautiful, but little help.

why so few? Conveniently, I especially liked the "Wall" mode. In functionality is not too different from the other - there is no equalizer, but otherwise everything like everyone else.

Rep: (715)
Silly player, in addition to my playlist plays a bunch of trash such as sounds of asphalt 5 and did not find how to make it not to do :(

^^ TeRMiT ^^,
there is such a thing called a "playlist". It can be yourself. Current tsssss, it's a secret: lol:

Unregistered @ 24.5.10, 13:01*
there is such a thing called a "playlist". It can be yourself. Current tsssss, it's a secret laugh.gif

wow! you direct me America was discovered, Nicho what I wrote above? To get a grasp carefully explain, when choosing my playlist player plays treshak addition, as more clearly?

Rep: (87)
^^ TeRMiT ^^, This game developers lohanulis. should be put in a folder with the sounds of an empty file .nomedia

in general, the player is good, I really like personally. but not without bugs it of course. particularly infuriates his cycling) who saw, he knows

Rep: (0)
Popper is good, there is a hitch. But only plays on the album, and then, if you're lucky. Randomly play all songs can not see for the lock-screen head.

Rep: (87)
MrBaron,
shuffle playing, is not necessary here. I always listen to shuffle))

Hoom @ 24.5.10, 19:25*
^^ TeRMiT ^^, this game developers lohanulis. should be put in a folder with the sounds of an empty file .nomedia

in general, the player is good, I really like personally. but not without bugs it of course. particularly infuriates his cycling) who saw, he knows

Yes, I agree that the mistake of the game developers, but also the developers of this error the player, I clicked to play my playlist, but in addition it after it has started to play left files, ask why?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 10:24