> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Split / Second | [IPhone] Racing

Rep: (82)
Split / Second
Version: 1.4.0

Last update of the game in the header:24.04.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
When the speed is not enough - the city is your weapon! Split / Second is a project that has decided to move away from the theme of hardcore simulators. In Split Second, the entire action takes place in a closed city during a television show. Implining bonus glasses for drift and other frills, you can activate the Action-button and directly on the track can, say, the Boeing 747 will land. Or driving a high-rise building and activating the Action-button, you can calmly blow it up and engage on the roadway Thereby mixing the opponents to get to the finish. And hundreds of such options, everything is only depends on the position on the track. Split Second game multifaceted, so you can hardly get bored. To win, you need both speed and strategy, because everything can change for a split second!
Features:
• Includes three locations and nine tracks from the console version of the game: Airport, Downtown, Port
• Choose from three game modes: Season Mode, Quick Play, or Multiplayer
• drive a 15 amazing special machines with different attributes
• Play with your friends in multiplayer mode (up to 4 people) - Internet connection, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth
The developers promise to periodically delight us with new machines, locations and other features.

Video

Download: Version 1.2.3
a reference to the people
Version 1.4.0 People

Post has been editedalextomas - 29.04.13, 00:04

Rep: (830)
URAAAA! Shake 100%. Catch the "+"

Post has been editediSeven - 18.05.10, 11:31

Rep: (82)
On 3g is stable and without glitches ... only that he checked himself: happy:

After a couple of hours, I add file in cap ...

Post has been editedalextomas - 18.05.10, 11:12

Perezalil. I sit to play - yet like :)

Threat can be seen that the game is not even 1.0, has thrown for texture)
ZZY barely mastered the track 2 and the 3 position igrshke lacks control touch)

Post has been editediSeven - 18.05.10, 11:39

Rep: (546)
narod

Post has been editedIManiaC [S] - 18.05.10, 12:23

Rep: (427)
schA I downloaded)'s look at 3gs. : Diver:

Even played a little bad ... Oh - what the hell to look after each crash the machine is broken, though if broken - you're the last. Understand when you blow up is simply impossible. I start myself to swear

Rep: (53)
iSeven,
and do not swear aloud ??

Rep: (93)
iSeven,
So I try to go on obviously safe paths. If you have already passed it once the road, then you already know where the trap, and you will go round them.

PaPyAS
The only option, but the gameplay turns suffering

Geohot
Not

Rep: (32)
game and was taken by surprise and nepredskazuemost.Kakoy sense to go the same route? There is not any extreme dynamics, so they have done so, it is the idea of ​​the author, so to speak.

Then a fig idea, because if so to go, then you never will arrive 1, and the whole point of the race.

Surprise is normal, but to go and bang you killed ... And for example when the road collapses down ... there can not be dodged or not?
And to make kaku, it is not necessary to see the enemy ...
And how to understand what happens when you yuzaesh kaku on someone?

Post has been editediSeven - 18.05.10, 16:04

Rep: (32)
Such "kaki" in the race is a sign of the manufacturer's website arkady.Na like even have a paper where they say that the game is not a race, and an arcade gonka.V principle, do not like, do not play, the game will find and have found the player. I've been waiting for this, lacking only the music in the NSF and will nenapryazhnye arkadka 1-2 metro station.

And I have something even play it started) for 4 Episode pass. Trails are interesting, but it was too dark (

Rep: (14)
2g
Startup race hangs oo

Rep: (9)
3G 3.1.3 - throws boot race! (Reboot does not work, reinstall the same way !!!)

Rep: (20)
Game slag is not parties

the game is not a slag, just raw. I play on the computer

Rep: (546)
0neShot @ 20.5.10, 15:46*
3G 3.1.3 - throws boot race! (Reboot does not work, reinstall the same way !!!)

I also have 3G, 3.1.3 firmware, everything works fine: yes:

Rep: (427)
I played. I like the corner of a little. cool idea HUDa the vehicle and in a version for older brothers HUD Yeshe and felts rear bumper either exhaust nepoymesh but ГЄГ Г® rear of the machine in a vertical plane))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/21/20, 05:33