Ideas for the programmer | What we are missing on our Android.

Rep: (327)
Ideas for the programmer

Attached Image

The essence of the topic
The point is this: I propose to post it here.adequateideas for programs. Perhaps some of them will be to the taste of someone knowledgeable in Java, C ++ and writing applications for the droid is enough to implement her (idea) in life.

Of course there are people who have the goal to write an application on which to earn extra money and who do not want to share their thoughts, but not all the same, are they? :)

By interested ideas in order todo not flood here, you can create your own topics in which to discuss the details.

I have, for example, a long pair of ideas on the mind sits. I will not share one, because I myself plan to take it for Java thoroughly ... With the syntax I will not atten :) But the second is as follows: why would instead of the widgets do not make interactive wallpaper on a desktop with a clock, via the time spent depending on time Days and years Back Background, Weather finally? I even imagine how it looks ... There is not enough knowledge to implement. So I see all this in the gothic design. Outside the summer evening, it rains, there is some kind of castle on the screen, poured with greens, weakly lit with almost the next, not visible behind the clouds of the sun. It wates with the rain ... Of course, a lot of animation - you have to thoroughly pofotouch, but, in my opinion, such a thing has to taste. For her even money will not regret. The weather can be taken from one of the sites, on which there is a "thermometer" of real-time ... Illumination depends on the time of year and day. Time, by the way, can be shown on the clock on the castle tower for example. But this can already be, too much ... The only minus, what I can see here, this is the volume of such a desktop. Optimization will lead to an urgent deterioration in the quality of the pictures, and it is unacceptable ... But sprites can be placed on a memory card, for example, and it will become easier to live. If you make the code universal, then you can only be photoshop, and there will be new skins on an amateur ...

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 19.06.19, 23:28
Reason for editing: Design.

Rep: (59)
I decided to throw sooo interesting little idea. If possible, I would like it to be implemented, in due time on Nokia has caused a sensation and those firmware and telephones in which they were not very sorry.
The essence is simple - to create a program that could read and create sound themes i. topics that manage virtually all phone sounds from a click, etc. to standard calls, etc.
The program should consist of 2 parts - a computer, which would create a pack with sounds and Androyd, which unpacked and assigned sounds

Rep: (0)
It is not enough in Andrew's ability to connect a smart to an Internet via a computer via a USB cable. :-( (smart ->comp ->Inet) - that is not confused with the connection (comp ->smart>mobile internet)

Rep: (41)
kL () p @ 10.6.10, 15:46*
Well, actually, that I persuade me ...

Do not be offended you. I'm not a programmer at all (or rather, not on Android). It was just interesting, so I decided to ask. I myself moved to WinMo, and then Android, forgot Jimm as a terrible dream. How not cool, and this is Java with an uncomfortable face for me.
Lan, drove :).

Rep: (0)
Friends, have an idea! I do not know whether it is possible to implement it, but the main thing is that you understand the essence.
A program that, depending on the activity of the G-sensor, forcibly blocks / prevents the blocking of your Android device. Those. if there are no active applications on the device and the G-sensor is “silent”, then the device is automatically blocked. And if you go to vt and browse Internet pages, then the G-sensor captures movement and the application prevents the device from locking. Like that. What do you think? AT)

Rep: (53)
and I just want the "lock screen" widget icon. To not press the hardware button. You can hang it on a gesture, in general, then everything will be fine

And I am terribly lacking a program for intercepting and analyzing Wi Fi packets :) There are analogues on the computer ... That would be such a phone - there would be no price for it :)

Rep: (3)
I think on Androyde there is not enough of a normal client's aysikyu.

Andrey1 @ 12.6.10, 23:26*
and I just want the "lock screen" widget icon. To not press the hardware button. You can hang it on a gesture, in general, then everything will be fine

there issuchbut, in my opinion, you already found it :)

Rep: (29)
I personally miss the video tracker on my Desire. The meaning of the video tracker - stuck the phone in the holder on the windshield and he let's record video with GPS data (position, direction, height, speed) to a file.
There are two uses for this thing:

1. Then you can see how and where was driving. If you were driving much out of the way, then we can also put a track on google memes.
2. Put in place DPSnikov who will try to prove that you were driving 200, where 60 is laid, and not 80 at all.

:) IMHO for the implementation there everything is already there.

Rep: (15)
A friend asks Tamagotchi, only to live on the desktop and evolve. I was looking for, this is not. Maybe someone will be interested and make, for example, from live wallpaper.

Rep: (20)
What I did not find - a mass application installer, so that in the folder I threw the files I pressed the start and everything was set. Or is it possible to organize staffing agents?

Rep: (204)
This can be any file browser to throw all the necessary apk in / data / app .. True, if not under the root - can not give back to write

Rep: (1)
Dear programmers. Many of you are car owners. Is a communicator on Android with a good processor can not replace an alternative on-board computer, for example:http://avtogsm.ru/bortovoi-komputer-Multit...1GPL-p1339.html.
Interested in such an idea - "throw away fishing rods" in different forums.

Rep: (2)
The idea for the programmer is voice parsing.

How should work:
1. The program is configured to the perception of multiple threads. Depending on the flow, certain actions are performed.
1.1. Flow is a kind of initial word. Say: "Record", "Call", "Table", "Photo", etc.
2. After selecting a stream (voice recognition has occurred and the stream corresponds to the specified one), some actions are performed:
2.1. Recording - a banal voice recording is made
2.2. Call - parsing the spoken and the choice of the subscriber from the contacts, followed by a call.
2.3. Table. It is more difficult here, but very useful. The pronounced parsing on blocks and blocks are recorded in the sections of the table, of course the previously created. For example, a column table was created: Date (Automatic substitution), refueling, litter, price, type - which, PARSIT PHRASE "LUKOIL {POUSE} 20 {Pause} 500 {pause} 95" on blocks 1 = LUKOIL = refueling, 2 = 20 = litter, 3 = 500 = price, 4 = 95 = type and writes it into a table. Then the table can be shipped into another program for processing or exporting. Tables can be different as an example, fuel consumption recording. Intrudka, prices in the store, accounting for something, drawing up lists, etc. etc.
2.4. Opens the camera and waits for the "Remove" command. The device itself is held by 2 hands, fingers do not need to be pressed anywhere. The picture goes on voice command. By the way, a separate topic - this item is generally done separately.
2.5. Etc. - a bunch of applications: from voice control to complex combined events based on parsed voice. Budulnik, for example, to stop the complex voice command "Ships tacking tacking ...", etc.

What do you need :
Convenient, easier, faster.
For example, it is easier to say a table and get a result than to do the same typing on the keyboard.
With a photo in general, an emergency, a finger to take a picture - the camera shakes, it happens.

What else would you like me personally :
Ready to work with the author of a future program as a tester and critical appraiser. :)

Rep: (805)
oldTV,
apart from the table, it was already in G1, another thing is that there is no Russian support :(

Rep: (12)
Here's another little idea: a browser for web pages recorded on a memory card from a big brother.

Zy Someone can explain why there is still no browser for the android (except Opera, but there are some troubles) with the ability to save and view pages from offline? The reluctance of developers to think "party policy", the limitations of the OS?

Post has been editedkL () p - 20.06.10, 13:24

Rep: (12)
And another little idea: Before the tatuha used the motor E6. And there was an archiological function there: by a long press on the call receive button, the backlight turned on to the maximum, by the next such press - a return to the previous intensity. So, it would be very convenient to do something similar on the android (in particular on tatuha and other httz, considering their problems with brightness widgets), by hanging such a function on a long press of a hard button.

Post has been editedkL () p - 21.06.10, 19:14

Rep: (22)
Is there no calculator?

Rep: (9)
Hello I, Cyril. I would like you to make a game, the 3D action game is the essence ... The user can play forest elves, guard the palace and the villain. And if the user plays elves, then elves in the forest, wooden houses, palace soldiers and villains gang up. You can rob cows ...

Sorry for offtopic, and suddenly someone really on Android will take this :)

And if the case - here they said that there is no PIM convenient, which were, for example, on Palm'e. Because I myself have not had the opportunity to get acquainted with the palm, can anyone give names for example, what these applications were called to look at them.

Rep: (59)
The idea is to make a normal notification of battery discharge, with sound, otherwise the standard is silent like a fish. all useful!

Post has been editedawacs-us - 23.06.10, 20:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.01.21, 17:13