Ideas for the programmer | What we are missing on our Android.

Rep: (327)
Ideas for the programmer

Attached Image

The essence of the topic
The point is this: I propose to post it here.adequateideas for programs. Perhaps some of them will be to the taste of someone knowledgeable in Java, C ++ and writing applications for the droid is enough to implement her (idea) in life.

Of course there are people who have the goal to write an application on which to earn extra money and who do not want to share their thoughts, but not all the same, are they? :)

By interested ideas in order todo not flood here, you can create your own topics in which to discuss the details.

I, for example, has long ideek pair sits on his mind. One I do not share, because he plans to take the same for Dzhavu thoroughly ... the syntax does not make friends :) But the second is this: Why do instead of widgets interactive wallpaper on your desktop clock, with varying depending on the time day and year by the background, the weather finally? I even imagine how it looks ... not just enough knowledge to implement. I can see all this in the design of gothic. Outside the window, a summer evening, the rain, on the screen of some castle, filled with herbs, poorly lit almost-gone, not visible behind the clouds the sun. It pours the rain ... Of course a lot of animation - have thoroughly pofotoshopit, but, in my opinion, such a thing will appeal to many. For her, even money will not regret. The weather can be taken from one of the sites on which there is a "thermometer" real time ... Illumination depends on the time of day and year. Time, by the way, you can display the clock on the tower of the castle for example. But this is, may well be too much ... The only negative, which I still can see here, this is the amount of the desktop. Optimization will lead to a deterioration of ugly pictures, and according to this unacceptable ... But sprites can be placed on a memory card, for example, and life will become easier. If you make the code universal, then it will be possible only Photoshop, and there are new skins for the amateur ...

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 19.06.19, 23:28
Reason for editing: Design.

Rep: (67)
BOJIKOJIAK @ 18.5.10, 9:08*
Why, instead of widgets, do not make interactive wallpapers on a desktop with a clock, with the weather changing, depending on the time of day and year, background?

Redo HTC Sense? I have what you wrote is already present at the site in the desser :)
It draws time and weather in your city, and the moon / sun / clouds. When dozh comes - drops on the screen, then they are erased by the janitor, when the snow “freezes” everything, there are animations for all kinds of weather. Beautiful, but the memory loves .. :)
This is true not as a background, but as a widget done. Background as I understood, only static can be.

I have this idea. Let someone port open-source games. For example, all that are located on the sites SDL or Allegro. Forces it will take a little bit, most of the time it takes to fit the control for the device.

Rep: (578)
Mamaich @ 18.5.10, 6:28*
I have this idea. Let someone port open-source games.

mamaich, and why anyone? who else but you;)

Rep: (26)
Good day!
I looked at what calculators are under the android and I realized that they all ...
HandyCalc gave hope, but the author scored on him, and has not appeared for several months ...
On the desktop, I use maxima for calculations, but I did not risk porting it to android,
used to spin somehow yacas - a very good and easy project.
And here recently I also learned that on the iPhone the craftsmen fastened their faces to it.

http://www.mathdrake.com/yacas/index.html

So here. Command version of yacas and linux tools on android HOWTO build instructions.
And here I am attaching the source of the iphone project, because they have on their site in a non-renewable form.
As well as the source code of the updated yacas.
Anyone wanting to do such a good thing?
Moreover, there is an example application.

Here are the source for the console yacas for Android:http://gitorious.org/android/yacas
Here are the sources of the graphic UI for iPhoneAttached fileyacas_iphone.tar.gz(960.19 KB)

But the assembled version of the console for Android 2.1:Attached fileyacas.gz(88.56 KB)

I hope that someone will take it :)

Mamaich @ 18.5.10, 5:28*
This is true not as a background, but as a widget done. Background as I understood, only static can be.

That's the beauty of the idea that this is exactly the background. And he does not have to be static;) You can conjure anything ...

Rep: (804)
BOJIKOJIAK @ 18.5.10, 2:08*
is the weather finally?

likehttp://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.tajmobilesoft.android/?

thevery @ 18.5.10, 14:49*

Well, yes - close on the topic ... Only the backgrounds are there ... uh ... not ice, there is no record of the time of day, the time of year. I also did not understand whether it was animated :)

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 18.05.10, 14:27

Rep: (0)
There is not enough picking, as it is on the registry. When the keys you customize your device =) but I think this is a feature of Windows only

Rep: (26)
I wonder if I will decompile you handyCalc, will you pull on yacas?
I myself would have written, but I will only know the server, and there is no time to learn: happy:

Rep: (4)
eh ...)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHuYJR92E7w
Are the ports of iPhone games possible in the future?
Purely so theoretically)

Post has been editedPtah - 18.05.10, 22:01

Are possible. Especially if the same offices that wrote these games will be taken over this :) They have all the code, all the groundwork. On porting, they would have a lot of energy and, probably, would have saved money. I think the software developers understand this, and Gameloft is not unique. Other ports should appear soon.

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 19.05.10, 14:56

Rep: (4)
Flight control as an example .... Will there just be a big development of games on a droid? What do you think .... Here I can not choose an iPhone or design ...

Post has been editedPtah - 19.05.10, 15:01

Here isAir control
hereFlight frenzy
and soFlight Director
examples Only they do not have multiplayer, if I'm not mistaken.

ZY I did not create this topic, so the question of choosing a device is stopped here. For games better PSP.

Rep: (68)
There is a proposal to create a simple game. A simplified version of Go. Points, they are feudal lords.

This will help create a smart AI.http://pointsgame.narod.ru/

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tochki_(game)

Post has been editedgo95 - 19.05.10, 16:02

Rep: (82)
go95 @ 19.5.10, 15:59*
There is a proposal to create a simple game. A simplified version of Go. Points, they are the feudal lords. This will help create a clever andhttp://pointsgame.narod.ru/http://ru.wikip...ki/Tochki_(game)

Okay, I'll do it. And you have already flood the entire forum (:

Rep: (1)
There is not enough normal Java emulator, the one that loads the application from the net, works something like, and there is no Wirth in the jbede. Klavy with soft keys. There is a lack of a jabber with conferences and administration (that’s how they would have made a talconaut as on a Simba, or brought Jabir to mind)

And a lot of things are missing)))

Rep: (245)
Not enough ICQ (I hope, Antonio finished). Readers with bars (the same to Alan).
In general, I really liked the program "Mobile Bank". Making head and shoulders above, graphics, pictures.
Those. not enough brightness in the programs, the same buttons could be not gray, but colored.

Rep: (246)
I really want to have such a thing on an android:http://www.suncalc.net

This "solar calculator" for any point on the map displays the course of the sun, indicating the direction of sunset and sunrise. Very useful for photographers.
It seems to me that it should not be very difficult - the cartographic functionality in the system is quite developed.

Rep: (94)
There is a program Better Cut.
It allows you to change shortcuts and names of shortcuts on the desktop. But there is not a single program that could do this in the "sheet" (where is the list of all installed programs).

The idea to stir up such a program.

Rep: (0)
Needed:
1) a full-fledged mail client, not a Google online or email without sending files
2) a) Port / copy of the calculator PowerOne Graph c PalmOS4 / 5 tried a bunch of calculators including Arity and handyCalc (the first one is inconvenient, the second does not count complex numbers, I don’t keep silent about the Fourier series in both cases, matrices, full graphs with tabulation, integrals, derivatives and t d)
Thinking with it there should be no big complications, as there are console calculators for tench with the same functionality (except charts)
In principle, the proposal above for kalk was about maxima, but in the form for a mobile device it would not be convenient, like PowerOne just right, it looks like weak and very simple kakk, but behind a pair of buttons there are solutions of equations, graphs, HEX, variable memory / functions, lots of specific things. All this is more convenient to arrange is simply impossible.
b) Either palmOS emulator, under it a lot of good prog, logical toys (Monique 320 * 320/320 * 480) and games for heavier types of warfare incorporated, edge.
You can have such an emulator only for the sake of some Palm applications (a dozen full-fledged readers, much more convenient document handling packages, dictionaries, a great PIM).
3) It may be useful to visualize fdisk, I'm not very friendly with the console, in addition the root is on my curve (su knows, but reacts like a computer), sure as I am full of - in general useful for marking the card. My attempt to mark up some space on the ext2 card didn’t lead to anything good. Probably the best option - to pass such a program on a fool:
If there is no partition, offer the user a window for entering the size of the partition being created and choosing the format of the file system, everything else is automatic, if there is a partition, ask if you need to format it or resize it.

Rep: (177)
Ahem in the search for programs did not help, maybe someone here can help.
The task is to create a reminder to call where the contact is taken from the address book or driven in by pens.
The reminder is integrated into the Google calendar.
By triggering a reminder, the following actions are available: postpone, terminate, dial the number.
Something like this, if someone saw something similar in a personal kinte link, I would be very grateful.
P.S. Screw interface for apktools & jarsigned for greater ease of use.
P.S. 2 in connection with the publication of the source code of 2.1 from the NTS, is there anyone willing to poravit / write the right to record the signal from the audio path
(phone record)

Post has been editedLeno - 20.05.10, 21:22
Reason for editing: PS and PS.2

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 16:39