> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VKontakte Music | listening to music VKontakte

Rep: (68)
VKontakte Music
Version: 0.4 beta

Last update of the program in the header:14.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Online media player audio social network VKontakte. It allows you to listen to your record and your friends. Supports albums.
like there is no search and download.
Search is in theVKPlayerbut there is no support for audio and friends albums.

Androlib: http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...music-DApw.aspx

Download:
Version 0.4 beta: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/533652/com.vkdroid.music.apk
Attached Image

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 14.06.10, 08:51
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (0)
Put apk, in my store is not available.

Rep: (524)
VKontakte Music version 0.4 beta:
Attached filecom.vkdroid.music.apk(423.49 KB)

Rep: (4)
Do not see the point of this program, in the program "In Touch" is also possible to listen to music, so in addition to this also the rest prelyastyami rejoice: tablet_protiv:

Rep: (-4)
you through what browser you listen to?

Rep: (6)
Tazi - napisale as in the previous post - the program "in contact"
The meaning of the program see - ie use return it as a standard player, which can be minimized and at the same time to climb in the VKontakte application.
Of the minuses - does not save login and password - every time the login is not very appealing (and it is for security) Well, the search is not as mentioned above, but it will come, I'm sure with time.
And of course the possibility of racing is not enough yet - for those who have internet access are not too cheap
In general, all is well

Post has been editedCheSKA - 23.06.10, 11:34

Mister and niche music in touch uses flash?
I wonder how you played dumb in the browser?
a program really interesting, but there are doubts Safety (and if we give someone else's uncle login pass), + eating essno traffic so you need to be in FAYvae.

Well I do not know, me and everything is fine in the browser is bugged

Rep: (1)
Chembirlen @ 22.6.10, 12:35*
Do not see the point of this program, in the program "In Touch" is also possible to listen to music, so in addition to this also the rest prelyastyami rejoice
On your computer also has a calculator, and much more good. However, if the manager needs to quickly calculate how much will be 2.5% from 128 350 rub., Then it will use the calculator. Why? It is more convenient - a few clicks on a button and the result on the screen. On the same computer will need to run the program, then use the mouse to set as Not all features are available with the keys.

So with this app. For example, remember that he had seen his friend vkontkte a song that you want someone to show and he decided to listen. Just a few clicks and the song sounds, and does not need to run the app VKontakte search there for each other, to his music.

cutted @ 25.6.10, 10:17*
Mister and niche music in touch uses flash?
I wonder how you played dumb in the browser?
a program really interesting, but there are doubts Safety (and if we give someone else's uncle login pass), + eating essno traffic so you need to be in FAYvae
Flash does not use music and vkontaktovsky player that opens the MP3 file. It has long existed plugins of Firefox and Chrome, which allows to download files directly rather than run vkontaktovsky player. I think the program is on the same principle is built.
That's about the safety of an open question. I once blind trust ...

Post has been editedDick johnson - 04.08.10, 15:15

Rep: (15)
I liked more VKPlayer

Regarding the flash in the browser. If for android 2.2 - have the latest version of Flash online adobe (10.1 sort of)! 2.1 also has a flash (audio player is launched, poke the button, the volume of over-tighten, but the music is not loaded and the video does not plow in contact), but there is a version of the old one, so that the contact and even some sites already otfutbolivat customers with this version. However, some applications are started in contact (Samsung Galaxy S - Android 2.1). Eh ... to find some program like this to view the video ... And watch movies Hotz online :)

Why did not one of the players, for the in contact, I do not work in ..... well, that is, he placed, but when you enter the password and login, and it is loaded again asks for a password!

Rep: (13)
It does not work (logins, and the playlist is empty, exactly the same as in the playlists friends ...

cathul @ 18.10.2010, 21:40*
It does not work (logins, and the playlist is empty, exactly the same as in the playlists friends ..

One android 2.1, wifi.

Post has been editedAndreyka70x - 21.10.10, 16:51

Same garbage vkplayer Generally ie not login. I understand only 2.1 and vyshe.tak.? : Beee:

Rep: (153)
Same garbage does not work :-(

And tell me that you need to enter a password in the box where you need to be registered? And where it is possible to flash the normal skachpt as music and video playing ????

Help!!!!!!
This player does not have to muzyky pleystea another not loginits

LG GT540 with 1.6 firmware also not arbeiten, no playlist. Neither in my music, no music of friends.
Internet through wi-fi.

Rep: (7)
htc wildfire, display is missing audio profile + friends. Obviously vkontatka refreshed and causing no program.

very simply guzzles the battery-sucking ....
and after hanging in memory and continues to work destructively on the planting of battery-needed force kilyat- checked PowerTutur

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:22