> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Juick | Client to work with instantblogom Juick.com

Rep: (16)
Juick
Version: 1.54
Last update of the program in the header:24.09.2010
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Juick - a free micro-blogging service that allows users to send small text notes with any Jabber-clients and to comment on them. Also it has the ability to attach images to messages.
It differs from similar services that control messages (publication, deletion, subscription / formal reply from the posts of other users) is carried out exclusively using Jabber-clients - web-interface at the same time plays a subordinate role. At this point it is possible to add records via the web interface, as well as reply to comments.
пїЅ Wikipedia

Personally, I can say the following:
  • it is also a client Jabber, though sooooo weak;
  • author calls Zhuikov instantblogom;
  • have the ability to attach to post photos, videos as well as their geoteggirovat (fashionable now feature :));
  • functional program eerily minimalist, in fact potential Zhuikov it discloses only the ability to send posts and joining them all sorts of garbage, but limited the ability to view your stream. pray for the development, because there is much;
  • ♥ I love Zhuikov ♥: lol:

Homepage: http://juick.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.juick/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.juick
QR code
Attached Image

Download:
Version 1.5.4: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/625504/com.juick.apk
JuickMod: Juick (Post # 5388505)
old versions

Post has been editedRubakaz - 26.10.10, 15:29
Reason for editing: added mod

Rep: (1)
Simply too normal Jabber client to put.

Sma11erM1nd,
easier of course, only the files with their normal Fig send, but about support for geolocation, I better not say anything here :) BombusMod for conventional mobile phones is a paradise, and how the client and the gills in terms of supporting Zhuikov. Well more Talkonaut Patan any attempts to do

Rep: (1063)
M
We go to the Internet and communications

Rep: (0)
Falls when sending a message.

new version - 1.51 client rewritten from scratch, is now used JSON API, instead of XMPP.service writerI had got himself an android, so that we can hope to develop :)
Attached filecom.juick.apk(112.26 KB)

Post has been editedRubakaz - 03.08.10, 12:56
Reason for edit: moved in a hat

a new version -1.53
could not put 1.52 - was far from an Internet
new in 1.52
Add a tab to search, view all the latest posts and most popular tags.

new in 1.53
Add to Android-client following the links of the posts. Thanks for the patch@kvj

several new screenshots.the first can be replaced with a similar theme in the cap
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached filecom.juick.apk(128.24 KB)

Post has been editedyy - 31.08.10, 14:21

a new version1.54
Ugnich
The new version dzhuik client to store a long-awaited a feature: scroll through the messages until the end of the list - the customer loads more 20. And then another and another ... :)
@ugnich
Attached filecom.juick.apk(129.09 KB)

came the first major events of the official application with the telling nameJuickMod . laid out (yet) on Zhuikov directly by the developer - @karp
what was done
tabs removed (moved to menu button)
skins
Add to Dzhuyk for android patch from@gelinOpening of dzhuyk messengerov and text selection, i.e. bold and italics ...
JuickMod added to the menu "Get # 123456"
Now the settings are applied immediately;
The password you type is not visible;
You can now delete your posts and comments.

at the expense of "dzhuyk of messengerov" I do not quite understand, but it works something like this: if I have to bombuse in Message reference is made to Zhuikov and I hit "go to the URL", then I will come out menu with a choice of where Links open . except browsers there is an item with zhuykomodom if tknu on it, the trade will be opened there. conveniently!
Attached fileJuickMod_1_.apk(124.12 KB)

Rep: (27)
there was a rumor about some more client, Als you know nothing?
type like he plows through Jabber and commentary work.

although I very much confused. : Blush:

Rep: (28)
Time goes by, and things are there. The app is still absolutely neyuzabelno. Members androids practically in flight. Meanwhile @ugnich dreams of the influx of people to the service, and great earnings.

fashion duck yuzay same ugnichevy finally trash

A mod better? It looks beautiful? I do not need nice, I need handy. As you can read microblog, if the client program does not tell you about new messages and shows you your belt is always from the end, not from the place where you finished reading it?

convenient it is, I do not know about beautiful.
on the memos he said, even about such comments is already the latest version of clicks, but remember where he read does not know how. I generally have no bend do not know who would have memorized it, except for the reading room of books.

Seesmic can this twitter client. And what about the notification, specially hour kept this mod open, nor any notification was not, although the messages were. He even did not obnavlyal tape manually.

And conversely, I closed it and he croaked after 5 minutes read that type of landlord
although it may be the way it is for comments only vsetki works.
you'd better have the author said.
For me it is just the opposite it is necessary that nothing has been done automatically, I want to sit down so he read when I need it.

Guys, here is the updated version from 19.03.2011, theJuickMod

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.ustyugov.juick

comment notifications normal as anywhere else and do not have: /

Version 1.72
Attached filecom.juick_1.72.apk(435.92 KB)

and Th is zhuykmod suddenly became incompatible with all devices? And even with those on which he worked 100%
do not give apkshku from the last?

Rep: (10)
Finally, the updated official client for microbloggingjuick.com

What's new in this version:
- Pinch-to-zoom (Android 2.2+)
- Posting an attachments in comments
- Actions confirmations

Attached files

Attached filecom.juick-2.apk(446.42 KB)

Post has been editeddanger86 - 15.08.12, 21:10

Full version    

Help     rules