> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

NewsRoom | arguably the best RSS-reader

Rep: (20)
NewsRoom
Version: 2.0.3

Last update of the program in the header:06.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
NewsRoom is the fastest and easiest way to stay in touch with the World Wide Web. With built-in search, you can find your favorite news. NewsRoom remains valid, without killing the battery, so you'll always be up to date with the latest news with pictures.

Program Overview
Do you read RSS feeds from your androfona? I often have. I signed a lot on that. Information flows are large, but all do not have time to read at home. That has something to finish is not already in the workplace. In this connection, I would have to talk about what software I use for this, but a couple of days ago on a regular reader rss-channels. I drove it just a couple of minutes and realized that here it is - the one he sought.
In short, NewsRoom, in my opinion, almost perfect news reader. Of course, it is possible to add, but now its impressive functionality. Well, I hope that the developers have not forgotten about such a successful application and will develop it further. And that means - is still ahead, and it is possible that in the future the program will NewsRoom в„–1 to subscribe to news feeds.

Many developers does not interface Apple Iphone rest. And in general, it is correct. Manage applications and interface, many of them are quite good and convenient. So, the desire of developers for Android something borrowed Apple's completely understandable. If such borrowing too much not to get involved, it can turn out quite well. A striking example of such well just serves NewsRoom.

Note the screenshot on the left side. See the bottom of the point? They indicate the number of pages. White circled active. But on every page placed icons of our subscriptions. I for example, signed up for a RSS-tape of our website. Add Feed simple: click on the plus sign in the upper right corner of the screen, then enter either the name of the site and the program itself searches for the tape, which gives the site (I found another and updates on Twitter), or start to enter "http: В»and then the button В«searchВ» button is changed to В«addВ» and we can manually give the program a way to subscribe.

We signed up and immediately see that on the page with the list of subscriptions, a new icon, and on top of it unread news counter. Click on the icon, it is a bit funny, and bounces in front of us there is something similar to the right half of the screen shot - we see the news. It would be correct to say that we see news announcements. Leafing through them from side to side, we can choose the one that interests us stronger than the other, and then it must be perelistnut thumb up. Then it will be displayed in its entirety.

Here it is worth noting two positive moment. The first - when the channel is updated, the software automatically loads the images and creates small thumbnails, which can be seen in the announcements of news. The second - the program can download the news as a whole, even if the site gives them partially. Renewed house and is now somewhere where there is no access to the network, you can read the full news with thumbnails of pictures. Here, once a small negative - only previews. Without access to the complete news network open, but the picture is still not entirely progruzhat. It is strange that the developers have not considered this.

If you feel that the more this feed is not for you interesting news, you can use the menu button, note the entire feed as read, unread news to counter non-irritating.

Note the asterisk in the lower right corner of the announcement of the news (right screenshot). It can be pressed and then allocated to you the news gets into the section В«Starred itemsВ» (the left side of the screenshot). So you can safely generate your bookmarks.

Let us return to the page with icons. What will happen if you press the menu key there. In this way we can choose to update all of our subscriptions, can massively mark all read them, can change the order in which they are displayed, read the FAQ, check out the "About" and look at the settings.

In the settings you can choose the program behavior when tapas icon subscriptions. Such as a single tap on the icon will open for reading all the news, and a double tap will display only unread. Or vice versa. You can configure the application so that the opening of the subscription automatically marks all the news in it as read. By default, this is included in the program. However, it is not clear why. So I switched to the mode when the news becomes read only if I looked at it myself. You can play a bit with sorting options and notifications. I am glad the presence of a tick, which causes the program to update subscriptions only if wi-fi connection. You can allow bekgraund-renewal. NewsRoom, of course, knows how to use the memory card for data storage. However, if you do not want it, then in the settings of the item can not celebrate. If you do not want the screen turns off, even in this case there is a place for the appropriate checkboxes. Deliver, and while NewsRoom is active, the screen turns off.

A separate branch of the settings necessary backup. You can zabekapit all feeds, restore their backup, as well as the need to import subscriptions from opml-file that the migration to the new program is very user-friendly. And besides there is also a backup function of self-destruction. Tap all the news feeds and removed if you just installed NewsRoom on net androfon.

The app comes in two forms: a free trial version and a paid, which costs $ 4.99. And there in the settings menu that allows you to purchase a key to the program, even those users who paid the market closed.
В© zeleboba via droidnews.ru

Homepage: http://www.trileet.com
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.trileet.android.newsroompro
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.t...oid.newsroompro

Download:
Version 2.0.3: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/901551/NewsRoom_2.0.3.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedtreake - 06.04.11, 01:19
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (951)
Do I understand that the program can download the full text of news, if there is only a part of the RSS? As Spb News.

Rep: (20)
Dragon master Yes exactly. She tries to pull the whole piece of news for offline browsing. However, she also pulls pictures preview, if any, are in the news. It is true in the offline view shows only prevyuhi.

Russty @ 6.5.10, 12:28*
She tries to pull the whole piece of news for offline browsing.

I checked onhttp://www.3dnews.ru/news/rss/Really works! : Shok: True 3 news from wry 50 have been saved - instead of the menu of the website news, but maybe it's a bug of the site.

Rep: (16)
He would have plenty of options ... But it is not clear where, when and how much he shakes from internet. For example, I myself do feeds the full news story - what for me so it somewhere there is still something Grubb?

A beautiful interface.

Rep: (96)
I do not like miserable pixel icons that he sets. Himself can not change them :(

Attached images
Attached Image

This is all because there is no normal feed icons, have to stretch

action-man,
And where do they come from? Favicon, which are loaded more and do not come ...

Dragon master
not quite podobavlyayte recommended feeds from and see that there is the icon will be of better quality, not stretched.

action-man,
There are icons bear developers.

Insanely upsetting lack of synchronization with google reader. Use import for this inconvenient = (
And so, the interface is very pleasant.

Rep: (1966)
nice, I liked the interface. Initially, cursing the lack of access to the network, their senses after the input. BlueRSS demolished as unnecessary.

Post has been editedo4kareg - 11.05.10, 16:26
Reason for editing: upd

Dragon master
developers NewsRoom? : Lol:
Here, for example, the tape best android apps:http://feeds.feedburner.com/BestAndroidAppsReview, Spelled out in the codeiconWhich in my NewsRoom and displayed

action-man,
OK. And just from the site, not a FeedBurner example is?

Dragon master
What's the difference? that prevents ordinary website to register the same in my feed? another thing that is not prescribed in the main.

Rep: (96)
Th-then I have a second day in a row shakes without pictures :( The picture is only in "cap" Inside the news or prevyuhi nor complete :(

Signed at this:

Version of the full text and pictures:
To download for WI-FI, and later read on the phone, or to easily keep track of the news on the computer

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ruandroid

Rep: (88)
*censorship*Well, it was necessary to make sure everything is convenient and does not add the ability to synchronize with guglriderom ... A large piece of g * over all the pros! (((((
!
ViolationRulesp.4.9
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

A warning

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 12.05.10, 10:23

v0rtex604,
as I understand it, it does not load at all pictures (well, except for those that are in the news list displayed). so that if at the time of viewing the full version of news phone is not connected to the internet, the pictures will not be visible.

Rep: (5)
Prompt, experts, how to remove articles read? Thought refresh remove old news and will remain new and not ostalis.I is it possible to disable the download of images ?, and that traffic eats 10 mb per day.

To make the traffic is not ate to your feeds were no pictures (Yahoo! Pipes to help). In the program can not be disabled. Can, for example, to ban the program go to the 'Net through DroidWall articles themselves if you swing by WI-FI, and then read it somewhere where it is not present. In general, we can somehow izgolitsya, but the program itself has no such option.

Delete can not seem to be as well.

Rep: (5)
It is a pity that you can not remove the Read news, like a program that the whole story zagruzhaet.A not met that would be fully loaded and cleaned? Have tried the bend 4 and everywhere anything should not suffice.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 7:37