> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

COPS: HIGH SPEED PURSUIT | Feel like a cop

Rep: (830)
COPS: High Speed ​​Pursuit
Version: 1.0.2

Last update of the game in the header:11.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The game based on one of the most long-lived programs on the US television and the second most long-lasting program on the Fox CRIME channel, which is a reality show, whose participants are the most real officers - law enforcement officers of various United States departments.
The task includes the usual fulfillment of their duties. But with one condition: the only arms should be camcorders that fix every step, every gesture, every word of law enforcement defenders.
For its dynamism and unpredictability, for the incredible saturation of the "cops" events in 1993, the American television premiums were awarded and received four nominations on Emmy, deservingly receiving the title of one of the most popular TV shows ever on the US television.
Game features:
- Inverted atmosphere of police officers
- Various vehicles
- 15 levels of complete adrenaline
- Realistic graphics
- Great soundtrack
- Convenient operation

Download: Attached fileCOPS_V1.0.2.IPA (49.44 MB)

Post has been editediSeven - 11.05.10, 12:25

Rep: (23)
And the screenshots of the graph are not very .. + 50 MB for racing Chota is small
IsEven played? as sewn?

I have not played, no time, I call me a girl in bed) I don't think that better than the foresage, even if not much worse ...

Post has been editediSeven - 02.05.10, 23:08

ahaha ... and I have a phone in the sponcing (dries the back cover) :) I will test the meanings tomorrow))): D

Noeeee .... Better I did not watch) Furious frisper)
Swing the current collectors (like me) and those who do fluff well, not at all sorry (like me)

Post has been editediSeven - 02.05.10, 23:15

;) I died in vain)) heh ..

Rep: (427)
And I download see what there) at least 1 screen looks normal less: lol:

Rep: (53)
50 MB for racing Chota is small

Raging Thunder 2 Weighs 15 MB, but the game is cool)

Version 1.0.2
- General bug fixes.

Rep: (82)
Released version 1.5.0
What's new in Version 1.5.0
- General stability improvements
- Optimized Performance.
- REDUCED LAG ON OLDER DEVICES
- Raised Siren Volume
Link

Full version