> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Net Speed ​​| Displays the current download speed and Upload over Wi-Fi or mobile

Rep: (339)
Net speed
version: 1.41

Last update of the program in the header:30.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
The program reports to you what is currently the speed Download and Upload
There are settings for yourself ...
Always available from other applications

Androlib: http://es.androlib.com/android.application...rvice-zijn.aspx

Download:
Attached fileNet_Speed_1.41.apk(31.05 Kb)

Rep: (4)
I hang on a minute - two Smart (wildfire) generally becomes available! And most importantly, the speed is not shown because all connections can not see any.

Rep: (6)
it reviews all? It seems not popular prog ...

Rep: (1376)
3_JI_O_u @ 30.10.2010, 04:35*
it reviews all? It seems not popular prog ...

This does not mean that it is bad. 2 months of use, flawlessly doing his job.

Rep: (4)
Prog super :) Just like internet speed measure.

But there is one incident - program should work fine with the Simcoe (ie with GPRS \ 3G works with a bang), but the wi-fi connection does not recognize, and the speed of the wafer, respectively, does not show. All the way or just me?

Post has been editedVirX - 02.12.10, 23:43

Rep: (1376)
VirX @ 02.12.2010, 23:42*
scab wafers respectively shows.

I shows the speed of any Internet connection including and wi-fi. Moreover, if the speed of the connection via the mobile network does not measure at all android builds for the HD2, with the wi-fi I've always worked fine program.

Rep: (35)
I understand it does not show the speed and measures, consuming traffic?

Rep: (177)
on Spike does not show anything. znachok just hanging in the notification area

Rep: (1)
long ago I upgraded to Market cap change.

Rep: (0)
That would be it directly in the Notifications panel shows the speed instead of icons

Where it shows the speed? All searched, never shows. What nonsense is not a program

Rep: (27)
Shows no 3g, wi-fi did not try. He writes there is no connection, hangs in the status and eats, eats.

Rep: (88)
Yes ... Tablet computers on the same wifi does not show, which is a pity.

Rep: (375)
sorry nepoaazyvaet speed 3g on my listeners to CN.9

Rep: (189)
wi-fi connection does not recognize

It does not work with wifi.

Rep: (196)
Simon @ 12/12/2010 19:12*
I shows the speed of any Internet connection including and wi-fi. Moreover, if the speed of the connection via the mobile network does not measure at all android builds for the HD2, with the wi-fi I've always worked fine program.

You seem to be the only one with this thing work) Do not tell what may be a catch? Or than can be used instead of this program?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 3:37