> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

BlapkMarket App | Alternative official market with warez software

Rep: (91)
BlapkMarket App
Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:11.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
BlapkMarket - Alternative free analogue Market filled of warez =).
At the moment, the database contains nearly 1000 applications.

The program requires a registration onoffsite.
Invites are no longer needed
The project does not work for about a month, perhaps he really died. But there isWarket =)

Homepage: http://www.blapkmarket.com/

Download:
Version 1.2.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/499471/AdBlapkMarket.apk
past versions
Version 1.2.0: Attached fileAdBlapkMarket.apk (189.03 KB)

Post has been editedNerman - 30.06.10, 06:37
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (11)
There are significant differences from Apktor or Aptoide? Besides that, this requires registration and displays ads?

Rep: (1966)
incident404 @ 29.4.10, 16:19*
displays ads?

Adfree androidto help ))

incident404 @ 29.4.10, 23:19*
There are significant differences from Apktor or Aptoide?

another repository

Rep: (0)
And it can not address the repository here write to fasten it to the Apktor?

Rep: (327)
He must have hidden in a prog :) Only if the track third-party tools - where this program is knocking ... :)
Or am I mistaken, iadres on turnip can be found in the program, but all too lazy? :)

Rep: (79)
A great alternative!
Unlike conventional convenience store all the software (besides the fact that he had already healed) quality, do not have to shun junk piles to dig.
It seems that does not work until the system ratings, uncomfortable organized sorting, but there is the possibility of updates, both in standard convenience store.

Rep: (22)
repository address so no one ripped? I would imagine screwed to Aptoide

Rep: (11)
Look pliz approximate number of applications in the repository, and of whether there is any decent new products in comparison with blackdroid repository

Rep: (1319)
SancheZ86 @ 30.4.10, 12:51*
repository address so no one ripped? I would imagine screwed to Aptoide

Not so simple. The previous version of client repositories luminaries addresses publicly available. This could result in trouble hosting the owners where the repository is located. Now, the "pirates" have come up with a fairly banal step, providing little leeway - the client connects to the login server, and the server connects to the repository. Thus, the repository address is not visible to users, thus to find and evaluate it already requires some effort.
In addition, the important point - the server of authorization does not contain any Varese.

Rep: (18)
incident404 @ 30.4.10, 13:36*
Look pliz approximate number of applications in the repository

SancheZ86 @ 30.4.10, 12:51*
I would imagine screwed to Aptoide

Also our repository is no longer compatible with other Aptoide versions.
Their repository is no longer compatible with aptoidom. or with older versions xs, little did not understand =)

By the way everything is zaregenye users can invite, so - ymeil with you, with zaregenyh - invite him =)

Rep: (4)
most inconvenient for me is that when you make a search for applications by title, then downloading provides some syntax error and closes the jump. Given that the list of all the great prog shakes) a somewhat prog did not stand up, Doodle jumper is my favorite with Aytaç has not risen)

Rep: (10)
Gentlemen, noticed nuance .... 2 times asked to Russian soap like bk.ru and mail.ru - nebylo anything, just asked on of Google - instantly sent ... Mb Siem still a problem ...

Rep: (0)
By the way what's the problem then? I do not know how anyone but I zaregalsya evening and in the morning went to their website and checked the data ... People are just too lazy to read and fill in personal data.

Rep: (628)
NermaN @ 3.5.10, 0:45*
Taking into account the "quality" mail.ru is easily possible

I completely agree. I made a request to @ bk.ru there was no answer, did not even notice that my request is received.
Send a request to @ yandex.ru, just received notification that my request is considered, and in a couple of hours already I received an invite.
Like this...

entei @ 3.5.10, 13:12*
muhahahaha well give))) so I am still wondering who will fill in the application or not rap? =)

NermaN @ 3.5.10, 13:28*
Generally, and without us fill =) But if someone from the forum will only get better

in general, I sent a request to the uploader right ... let's see what will decide the admin :)

Truncated, I aplouder.

Rep: (68)
Access was no problem.
I wrote a Cossack, and in his spare time at war with the Mongols.
It gave access to under an hour.

But I'm interested in whether there is a review of the software lies on the site.
And then look no possibility either by category or rating (all the same rating), ie virtually no

Rep: (1966)
edissson @ 4.5.10, 11:57*
whether there is an overview of the software lies on the site

alas, only in Google. There's a lot of unfinished, in no particular descriptions and sort by category

Rep: (2)
Put and demolished.

Registration received without problems. But in the "market" all the programs in a very long list, in alphabetical order, no description available (well at least you can try to look for them on the official Market). Put Collins English Essential Dictionary - the usual trial version for 7 days.

Silvering @ 5.5.10, 20:54*
Put and demolished.

Registration received without problems. But in the "market" all the programs in a very long list, in alphabetical order, no description available (well at least you can try to look for them on the official Market). Put Collins English Essential Dictionary - the usual trial version for 7 days.

Search for games and software on the forums probably more convenient? Especially then follow their updates?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 00:51