Compare our camera devices !!! | We put the real pictures

Rep: (1152)
Comparison of cameras of our devices !!!
This theme is designed to compare cameras from different devices.
Attached Image

Theme Rules
  1. The topic put only real pictures withyour smartphones, phones, tablets and so on.
  2. The presence of the author's comments to the photos is a prerequisite:
    - the name of the device (necessarily );
    - an opinion on the quality, dignity, plus / minus, etc. (at least briefly)..
  3. We discuss only the quality of camera shot.
  4. The plot, complete the picture, creative vision and other things to discuss other topics!
  5. Flooding, offtopic, and other comments on the subject will not succeed, and the authors be held liable.
  6. Photos without a device name to which it was made equal to n. 5 of these Regulations

Post has been editedgabby - 10.09.19, 23:52

Rep: (35)
the people, lay out different photos of the 720th sucker please !!! I buy, I want to see a photo of a house, on the street, a macro mode, etc. : help:: help:: help:

Rep: (23)
Lupine gogs ,
http://www.hpc.ru/lib/arts/2074/loox_41.jpg
http://www.hpc.ru/lib/arts/2074/loox_42.jpg
http://www.hpc.ru/lib/arts/2074/loox_43.jpg
M
Photo resolution is too large.

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 25.11.07, 03:30

Rep: (96)
St.MPA3b What is this?

just St.MPA3b is my classmate, he has 4700 and I want to buy a loh720! :-) he does not agree ...

Gogs , a matter of taste...
Although 4700 is better: D

Undead, 04.21.06 21:59:17
St.MPA3b What is this?

fl at from lux
Undead
: D: D: D

Atstoy photo!
My Nokia camera does better with the front camera: lol1:

Undead 04.04.06 10:05:31
Gogs , a matter of taste...
Although 4700 is better: D

No, it's with 4700;)

a matter of taste, my final choice is the Loch 720 (and not because of the camera, but because of the rest)

PS: the camera is needed to shoot not qualitatively, but operatively (for example a screwed-up partner!) This is the whole point

Post has been editedGogs - 21.04.06, 22:54

Rep: (0)
A good device, acceptable photos for this class of devices. :)

imkho could deliver a little.
+ 20-30 bucks and the pictures would be much better

Rep: (6)
About permission is a badyaga everything.
Here is a photo from my SonyEricsson k600i-quality is much higher.
Although the camera is 1.3MPS. It's all about optics.
ZY Specially not squeezed so that it was clear to the lush

Attached Image

the resolution is bullshit, the main thing is optics, but the fact is that in the new 2.0MPS phones there is an AUTOFOCUS and the optics is good. just the cameras without autofocus focus is set to infinity and focuses normally only if you shoot from the window

The SonyEricsson k600i has no autofocus. This is in k750 autofocus worth. ;)
ZY I vseravno tsiforvikom remove. :)

My friend has a K750i, the camera is super! everything is sharp, clear, A4 page shot entirely more than readable! Autofocus taxis! And the valve protects the camera from scratches and dirt!

Post has been editedGogs - 23.04.06, 09:58

I looked at the W800 camera, only good impressions remained. But how can you not argue that digital cameras will not surpass them anyway ... Although this is a matter of several years, I think ...

Rep: (31)
KLOUN- 04/23/06 2:47:18 PM
I looked at the W800 camera, only good impressions remained. But how can you not argue that digital cameras will not surpass them anyway ... Although this is a matter of several years, I think ...

Hmm ... well, yes, but that's what a digital camera in a few years will be? Rather the recording quality. Nah, quality - is in addition to the matrix also optics, and optics - it's physics. But since physics has not been canceled, and mobile devices, and with that, and with another strained, then nedoplyunut mobile cameras to digital cameras - ever, IMHO. And then no cars, no tricks will not help. Or the size of the matrices / lenses should be proportionate, but it is not so mobile. So it is not necessary to look in the direction of the mobile device with a built-in camera, and in the side of the camera with integrated mobile phone / PDA: D.

Rep: (76)
Well, why, there is a Sony camera with Carl Zeiss optics, which does not increase the size of the device, and this theme should be developed.

Rep: (58)
-KLOUN- ,

A few years, you say?

Read this: __http://www.mobile-review.com/review/lg-kg920.shtml

How do you like the quality of photos for a mobile phone? ;) By the way, it is no larger than a Magician'a.

Rep: (25)
rn9fal is 100% right! The main thing is optics, and optics is physics. And why prof. Cameras for many $ .000 have lenses no less than at least Zenith from Zenith?

Added @ 26.04.2006, 14:42

This is an eternal topic. Lovers of "just a little bit, but in one" will never rest: P

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 23:44