> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

ZXdroid | ZX Spectrum emulator

Rep: (48)
Zxdroid
Version: 0.5.2 beta

Last update of the program in the header:05.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
ZX Spectrum emulator for Android, uses as a FUSE kernel, one of the most clever multiplatform Spectrum emulator.

- Full emulation Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, + 2A, +3.
- Partial emulation + 3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512
Pentagon in 1024, Scorpion ZS 256.
- Auto speed In accordance with the real Spectrum.
- Support download 2uh dozens of different file formats (film, snapshots, disks, cartridges).
- Saving the current state of the emulator in .sna
- Sound 48K and AY-8192.
- Scaling with anti-aliasing on large screens.
- On-screen keyboard and joysticks Kempston, Cursor, Sinclair I / II.
- Programmable hardware buttons.
- Supports vertical and horizontal screen orientation.

Tested on Android 1.6 (Wellcom A88 - extremely rare Thai Chinese clone Apanda A60) and various emulators from 1.5 to 2.1 with different screen resolutions.

ps: Author I ask for help in testing, with the accompanying version included debug, who knows how - please post it logs who do not know, just short the Old - a device, how it works / does not work =)

Homepage: http://zxdroid.drodin.com
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.drodin.zxdroid/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...droid-BqAp.aspx
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.drodin.zxdroid

Download:
Version 0.5.2 beta : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/493532/ZXdroid.apk
Previous versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 05.05.10, 20:23
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (6)
Spica 2.1 run, and what to do next? write brief facts. and laid out some prog and test games. just when I was there Spectrum Yeshe too small

Hi, thanks for your help,

attaching arhivchik with simple games, all you need to do to unpack the card, and in the emulator menu (click on the Spectrum screen) Load file>choose .sna / .z80 to download

if you like - the biggest archive of games for the Spectrum onhttp://www.worldofspectrum.org/

Attached files

Attached filezx_games.zip(71.41 KB)

Rep: (20)
1) Weird Keyboard can not poyuzat standard Claudia devaysa?
2) Klava necessary to hide the nomination hardovy Claudia.
3) not very intuitive or even very unintuitive menu is called, logically probably on "Menu" button to cause a menu small, as in other prog, though, would be the one with the "option" or as a thread so.
4) Tried to run eholon from the attached file, nothing happens.

Where are all the same rush logs? :), adb logcat like nothing useful shows ...

Post has been editedkrad213 - 13.04.10, 13:31

Rep: (2)
Hero 1.5.
Version of Market runs, allows you to choose the game, but on a white screen is not going.
Version with the included debug crash immediately at start :(

Rep: (1966)
Tattoo on the problems with the resolution would not be?

Rep: (102)
It is such a nostalgia ... and sound films it emulates download?)

Rep: (1966)
ripper2k @ 13.4.10, 14:46*
A sound download films it emulates?)

M. knows his sexual perversion: D

Rep: (3)
Oh damn, the screenshot dizzy .... nightmare returns .... this igruha made me prematurely become neurotic :)

Rep: (1)
ripper2k @ 13.4.10, 12:46*
A sound download films it emulates?)

some toys where it is possible to provide - have me on some meat and strips running, but they have me 100 megs ... I'm afraid at random to remember :)
way more about your Nexus shortcomings joystick, trackball drove not terribly uncomfortable.

upd. I read up :) cap topic. Author Respect :) I unsubscribed Market underazazello :). Market saw a novelty - stunned

... bugs and wishes? agree with
RaptorialFungus @ 13.4.10, 12:27*
3) not very intuitive or even very unintuitive menu is ...

Propose a version in my mind more logical from the context menu, call the "Load" "Setting" "Exit" ... "About" to taste "Exit", you can call and double-Escape in ES Explorer (notice for themselves, that I this method more like it).

By the way looking for something truly musical toys ... from memory anything in a head does not come, alas.

Post has been editedazWolf - 13.04.10, 20:13

Rep: (0)
On Spike 5700, firmware 1.5 - does not start: "com.droidin.zxdroid process suddenly stopped"

krad213,

If there is a version with debug, the logcat gb Posts tagged with visible zxdroid, so you can check: adb logcat zxdroid: V *: S
From there the useful messages pass the critical load stages and infa on the device and opengl extensions,
because emulator uses some features are dependent on iron ... = (

Huge please try here this version of Sticky, and throw all the same log, thank you very much!

Rep: (6)
I tried to play Sim City. you can play but the little that is clear from the fact that nothing can be seen. Icons are very small. Zoom can not come up with. He ran the crosspiece of the phone itself. Spica 2.1. and Claudia did not understand how to use

Post has been editedarag - 14.04.10, 09:21

archos 5 it, firmware 1.6 - does not start: "com.droidin.zxdroid process suddenly stopped."

drodin @ 14.4.10, 7:47*
Huge please try here this version of Sticky, and throw all the same log, thank you very much!

The string "adb logcat zxdroid: V *: S" has not wanted to work. Vytsepil infu from the log without filtering.
I recall that in my Hero 1.5 crash immediately after startup.

I / ActivityManager (67): Starting activity: Intent {action = android.intent.action.MAIN categories = {android.intent.category.LAUNCHER} flags = 0x10200000 comp = {com.drodin.zxdroid / com.drodin.zxdroid. MainActivity}}
I / ActivityManager (67): Start proc com.drodin.zxdroid for activity com.drodin.zxdroid / .MainActivity: pid = 10083 uid = 6224 gids = {3003}
I / WindowManager (67): Screen status = true, current orientation = -1, SensorEnabled = false
I / WindowManager (67): needSensorRunningLp, mCurrentAppOrientation = -1
D / AK8973 (41): Compass Start
D / Sensors (67): open_akm, fd = 84
D / Sensors (67): sensors = 00000001, real = 00000001
V / DCS (5531): [DCS] bind component DCSWeatherService for android.app.ApplicationContext10193, system result: true
D / Sensors (67): using / dev / input / event4 (name = compass)
D / Sensors (67): data__data_open: fd = 138
I / WindowManager (67): Enabling listeners
D / dalvikvm (6224): DexOpt: could not find static field
W / dalvikvm (6224): VFY: unable to resolve static field 27 (MANUFACTURER) in Landroid / os / Build;
W / dalvikvm (6224): VFY: rejecting opcode 0x62 at 0x0020
W / dalvikvm (6224): VFY: rejected Lcom / drodin / zxdroid / MainActivity; .onCreate (Landroid / os / Bundle;) V
W / dalvikvm (6224): Verifier rejected class Lcom / drodin / zxdroid / MainActivity;
W / dalvikvm (6224): Class init failed in newInstance call (Lcom / drodin / zxdroid / MainActivity;)
D / AndroidRuntime (6224): Shutting down VM
W / dalvikvm (6224): threadid = 3: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group = 0x40013140)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): Uncaught handler: thread main exiting due to uncaught exception
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): java.lang.VerifyError: com.drodin.zxdroid.MainActivity
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl (Native Method)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at java.lang.Class.newInstance (Class.java:1472)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity (Instrumentation.java:1100)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity (ActivityThread.java:2186)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity (ActivityThread.java:2284)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.app.ActivityThread.access $ 1800 (ActivityThread.java:112)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.app.ActivityThread $ H.handleMessage (ActivityThread.java:1692)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage (Handler.java:99)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.os.Looper.loop (Looper.java:123)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at android.app.ActivityThread.main (ActivityThread.java:3948)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative (Native Method)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:521)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit $ MethodAndArgsCaller.run (ZygoteInit.java:782)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main (ZygoteInit.java:540)
E / AndroidRuntime (6224): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main (Native Method)
I / Process (67): Sending signal. PID: 6224 SIG: 3
I / dalvikvm (6224): threadid = 7: reacting to signal 3

Post has been editedRaptorialFungus - 14.04.10, 09:27

RaptorialFungus
Thank you for the log, it is now clear why the debug version does not run, use the field is not supported in 1.5,
should now be started, the log is better to post a more understandable, ATP.

ps: I can not edit a hat? and all your posts, this limitation of the forum?

I put the corrected version:

Post has been editeddrodin - 14.04.10, 10:34

there is Marvin emulator on Spike buggy virtual Claudia

drodin @ 14.4.10, 11:08*
Thank you for the log, it is now clear why the debug version does not run, use the field is not supported in 1.5,
should now be started, the log is better to post a more understandable, ATP.

You are welcome. Only there is a lot of excess. About weather, e.g. :)

Attached files

Attached filelog.txt(68.74 KB)

RaptorialFungus
But in the end what? The blank screen is displayed or something? According to the logs everything is OK;)

drodin @ 14.4.10, 12:58*
But in the end what? The blank screen is displayed or something? According to the logs everything is OK

Yeah. White Screen of Death :)

P.S. Tried different games, waiting ...

Post has been editedRaptorialFungus - 14.04.10, 12:01

RaptorialFungus,
Another ATP again. for help, if not strained, please try another 2e attached version, and write on the results,
logs do not have to =) vopos still is - in your memory costs emulator or on the card?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 18:20