> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Linphone Video | Internet phone using Voice Over IP (VoIP) technology

Rep: (40)
Linphone Video
version: 4.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:11.10.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Internet phone using Voice Over IP (VoIP) technology.

Description:
This is the first release of Linphone for Android, many improvements are planned for the future, including:
* Run as a service - allows you to receive calls all the time (and not only when the application is running)
* Video support
* Optimize battery saving

Remember that this is the first release: please report bugs on linphone-android @ belledonne-communications. com!

Homepage: http://www.linphone.org
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...phone&hl=en

Download:
Version: 4.1.1 GP (from 5.06.19) (LeoMat)
Version: 4.0.1 Linphone Video (Darth Revan Post # 37258587)
Version: 1.3.2 Rus Linphone (Post # 14768284)

past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 11.10.19, 13:59
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 4.1.1 GP (from 05/06/19)

Rep: (7)
More specifically ... for what it is.

Rep: (83)
Nikolay2007
Hike analog SipDroid

Nikolay2007 @ 6.4.10, 23:11*
More specifically ... for what it is.

Analog Skype, if simple.
Not quite true, allows you to connect to each other directly without a server, or connect to servers using the open protocol SIP.

It's damp for now, but at least it is the only program I have found so far that has somehow earned money on the Samsung Spica i5700.
While chasing in test mode. Even it turned out to bring sound to the headset. But with the voice speaker, the same problems.

Rep: (1063)
v1.07 Attached fileorg.linphone.apk (700.28 KB)

Rep: (83)
freemsk1 @ 6.4.10, 22:43*
It's damp for now, but at least it is the only program I have found so far that has somehow earned money on the Samsung Spica i5700.

Sipdroiddoesn't it work on the speaker? I use it with justvoip, free calls to landlines in Europe

Rep: (88)
I understand correctly that you can call him for free? Enlighten pozhalsta)

manly_m @ 6.4.10, 22:43*
Post has been editedFreemsk1

Thank you, and then I have something not all the items correctly came out, for the first time scored the cap (:

ramaxa @ 7.4.10, 1:48*
Does Sipdroid not work on the back? I use it with justvoip, free calls to landlines in Europe

Unfortunately, not yet, it gives out sound only to an external speaker, and he has problems with Asterisk, I can’t hear anything except grunts.

ddfcoold @ 7.4.10, 10:56*
I understand correctly that you can call him for free? Enlighten pozhalsta)

Except for traffic, payment is not required in most cases (depends on the provider of IP telephony),heresome details.
Although Linphone allows you to make and receive calls to IP phones directly (without using a host server).

And how to set it up? Who is configured and everything works, please advise any SIP. : wink_kind:

Something I'm stupid - I registered at realsip. How can I call from a linphone somewhere, for example on a mobile phone?

Post has been editedddfcoold - 07.04.10, 12:31

ddfcoold @ 7.4.10, 13:19*
How can I call from a linphone somewhere, for example on a mobile phone?

The provider of IP telephony should have a description of how to configure and call. But keep in mind that for calls to mobiles and landlines, he will charge a fee (in addition to paying the operator for traffic).

Look at choosing a providerhere.

Rep: (0)
people!!!! OUTSIDE PROGRAM RING internationally !! Help me find or convert a program into java urgently need !!! I beg you !! write in LS !!
!
ViolationRulesp.4.11.2, 4.14, 4.15

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 11.04.10, 22:31

manly_m @ 7.4.10, 15:25*
The provider of IP telephony should have a description of how to configure and call. But keep in mind that for calls to mobiles and landlines, he will charge a fee (in addition to paying the operator for traffic).

Look at the choice of provider here.

You can also tryoperator komtelko

Rep: (168)
mister110 @ 13.4.10, 18:36*

Well, if we are talking about operators and providers, I can advise one company:
http://www.comtube.ru/index/sip

- do not think of advertising, just have friends there, so I can help with the settings or with settling controversial issues.

Rep: (15)
I didn’t start up via voxalot, I stay on sipdroid.

Rep: (524)
I got up on Tattoo. It works well — the only problem is
from the notebook does not call, you have to dial the number manually
or before pressing the call, you must erase the last digit
and type it again. : rolleyes:

Well, if we are already talking about operators and providers, I can advise SIP-operator Betamax, in particular, its subsidiary serviceWebcalldirect. Calls to all mobiles in Russia 85 cop / min. Payment through a mobile wallet QIWI without commission.

And not on mobile? )

And you do not tell me where is version 1.08, which is indicated in the header?

Spread-version 1.08
Attached fileorg.linphone.apk(707.73 KB)

And not on mobile? )

http://www.webcalldirect.com/en/calling-rates.html#letrhere are the rates.

Russian Federation (Landline) 0.920
Russian Federation (Mobile) 0.843
Russian Federation [moscow 0.307
Russian Federation [st Petersburg] 0.192

it's in rubles

In the market updated to version 1.09

Added work program in the background.
Small changes in design.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 18:48