iPad - Purchase

Rep: (1285)
21st_Ghost @ 7.5.10, 21:03*
those. by the end of May we can safely wait for the price reduction ...

Price cuts can be expected only when they appear in Russia. In the meantime, what's the point of reducing them?

Rep: (307)
So far, everything is being transported only from America + restrictions are two on a credit card, etc. Also, those who have a visa to the EU will be added - they can safely bring with them a couple of three devices or buy one for themselves. Accordingly, the number of so-called "baryg" will increase and competition will increase =>Prices will drop to acceptable (that is, the price of goods + tax + small profit) and not like now, when the price of a top model differs by this top model itself (that is, for 50 skews, you can buy two in America), but about iCase I generally keep quiet - instead of 40 killed raccoons 4500r ($ 150). Now it’s obviously overkill with prices, but soon everything will settle down ...: yes2:

21st_Ghost Just do not forget that in Europe prices are higher than in the USA. And most likely, as a result, 16 GB WiFi will cost at least 20 rubles.

21st_Ghost @ 7.5.10, 22:59*
restrictions of two pieces on a credit card, etc.

Bought 2 pieces, went to another Apple Store, bought 2 more pieces, ..: yes2:

Rep: (307)
Prices inEurope- in any case, they are much cheaper than dealers, and in some cases it’s easier to really go yourself (at least for me, because the visa is open and everything is ready, we are waiting for the ipad in Europe :)). Regarding the two pieces - there is a restriction like a credit card ID. And they sell not for cash, but only for a credit card. Accordingly, with the same credit card will not work. (and the whole network of stores stores history on the map,the confirmation)

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 08.05.10, 11:17

21st_Ghost If you take the price of a 3G model, then yes, but if prices fall on WiFi, not much. We also have to take into account that prices for the WiFi model have dropped significantly, compared to those at the very beginning. I will not argue about the cards, I know that a friend bought up to 5-6 pieces. How he did it I do not know.

Post has been edited- = stranger = - - 08.05.10, 12:14

Rep: (0)
The Chinese are now asking for $ 16-650-680. I was especially interested ... because I don’t have much of this stuff. The iphone is there and enough. The Arabs snatch them like cakes.

Rep: (74)
If from states or Europe to buy on ebay, then how are things with customs? Who faced? What pitfalls can there be? Tell me plz.

There are no problems. The main seller to find a suitable one, this way everyone goes by himself ...

Rep: (74)
there will be no problems with the seller, I speak English, so we will discuss all the nuances with him and understand each other perfectly. Another thing is that at the customs there may suddenly appear those who want to raise money for importing the iPad into the country. how to avoid it? and can it even happen?

Rep: (82)
Tolianbl4,
If a person is normal, then it is necessary that he would indicate this as a gift or a price up to 10t.r.

Tell me, is Apple sending goods from its online store to Shopito addresses?

Also, tell me plz if I’m not going to get to the bottom of my own customs if I’m carrying two?

Rep: (51)
In theory, they can dig if the devices are in the package. If the packaging is thrown out and carried as it is, it should not. The question is if there are two of them.

monogidrat @ 2.6.10, 10:39*
If I’m not going to get to the bottom of my own two pieces of customs, do I have any?

Should not.
GooglieS @ 2.6.10, 16:37*
If the packaging is thrown out and carried as it is, it should not. Question if there are two of them

Why throw out? Just unpack them and that's it. :)

Rep: (3)
Does anyone have experience buying our plastic card on apple.com with a shipping address in the US (i.e., I want to pay for an iPad, but to send it to a friend in the US), apple.com accepts plastic cards from the Russian Federation Security Council?

Rep: (252)
Here isherefound inexpensive. Who buys in such stores or knows specifically this - what are the risks? How much more expensive will delivery?

Rep: (30)
GarryBig @ 4.6.10, 2:06*
Here found inexpensive. Who buys in such stores or knows specifically this - what are the risks? How much more expensive will delivery?

so it seems to be just a link to an Istor.
and the price matches.
If you are passing through America, you can buy it. ;)

Rep: (140)
Tell me, is it easy to buy an iPad in Germany? And will it be possible then to return 15% for Tax Free?

Rep: (30)
Beerukoff @ 16.6.10, 14:06*
Tell me, is it easy to buy an iPad in Germany? And will it be possible then to return 15% for Tax Free?

buy easy.
taxfree via globalrefund is also easy, but they are intermediaries and return about 10%.
Directly probably slightly hemorrhoids, but you can return fully 19%.
what city are you going to?
How long?

here is a link to help:

Erstattung der Mehrwertsteuer bei Exporten

Kunden, die Apple Producer in Deutschland göküft und an eine Adresse in Deutschland geliefert bekommen haben, können bei Für eine solche Erstattung gelten die folgenden Bedingungen:

* Die Waren wurden nicht für geschäftliche Zwecke erworben.
* Die Waren müssen mit dem persönlichen Gepäck des Kunden exportiert werden.
* Die Waren dürfen nicht später als nach Ablauf des dritten Monats nach dem Monat exportiert werden, indem sie gekauft wurden.
* Ein Nachweis des Exports muss beim Zoll einbehalten und bestätigt werden.
* Der Kunde muss seinen ständigen Wohnsitz in einem Nicht-EU-Land haben und dies mit einem gültigen Nachweis belegen z. B. Pass oder Personalausweis

http://store.apple.com/de/help/payments

Rep: (140)
pniznik

Thank! Going to Wetzlar for 2-4 days. Now I’ll dig for this town, is there AppleStori and how to get back 19% :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 20:27