Dropbox | a free service for storing and synchronizing files

Rep: (462)
Dropbox
version: 2.6.27

Dropbox pc пїЅ | Dropbox android пїЅ | Dropbox iphone пїЅ | Dropbox WM пїЅ | Dropbox for Samsung пїЅ | Dropbox API

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Direct access to Dropbox using Dropbox folder on your hard drive.

Dropbox - program to work with the data store, allowing users to store their data on servers and grant other users access to them. Service for storing and sharing data, data synchronization, Assistant IT developers and ordinary users.

The work is based on data synchronization: when you install on your computer, a folder "My Dropbox", and after making any changes to it, for example, placed there a new file, it immediately will be automatically uploaded to your account online. It allows the user to place the files on remote servers using the client or through a browser using the web interface.

Features of Dropbox:
вњ“ Easy file sharing. Everything happens on your computer. No need to connect to an FTP server or even open a web interface.
вњ“ Supports any type of file.
вњ“ If you change not the whole file, but only part of it is transferred to the whole file, but only the changed fragment, which significantly reduces the bandwidth and speed up the synchronization process.
вњ“ Leads download history that after the removal of files from the server was able to restore the data.
вњ“ High level of service security. Achieved by the transfer of data over an encrypted channel (SSL) and data storage "in the cloud" is also encrypted (AES-256).
вњ“ The ability to upload files for sharing via the В«PublicВ» folder that allows you to use the service as a sharing.
вњ“ For project collaboration service has the ability to create a В«SharedВ» folders for sharing those with different accounts on the service.

Dropbox software will greatly simplify your life, because you no longer have to manually upload files to Dropbox or download them from there. The "follow" your Dropbox folder itself synchronizes the files. If you change this folder, any file, and the computer at this time connected to the Internet, changes are immediately synced with all your devices, which also installed Dropbox.

The program works even without an Internet connection. If you are not connected, and you have made any changes, the next time you renew Dropbox synchronization directly from the right place.

To choose from, there are three types of accounts:
  • Base - free at 2Gb (+ bonus, which allows to increase up to 10Gb).
  • Pro 50 - paid. 50Gb, $ 9.99 per month or $ 99.00 per year.
  • Pro 100 - paid. 100Gb, $ 19.99 per month or $ 199.00 per year.

Meaning in such a large volume can not see - for the eyes 2Gb enough, and taking into account bonuses and even more so.

How to use?
  • By registering on the site.
  • We put the client at the "machine".
  • Choosing where to be stored Dropbox folder.
  • Put into it the files you want and click "Copy pablic link"

You can registerhere
Instructions - how to upload files to Dropbox

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Dropbox Inc.
Homepage: https://www.dropbox.com

Download:
Version: 2.6.27: Attached fileDropbox 2.6.27.exe (35.11 MB)

K
Placing referral linksprohibited!Posts will be removed. At repeated violation - punishment.

Post has been editedSotik - 05.08.14, 15:25
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (168)
Question. When you turn on two-stage authorization, I was given some password. It seems like for the entrance in case of a loss of the phone. I lost this password how to generate one more?

Rep: (1216)
If anyone really wants free free space for two years:http://habrahabr.ru/post/154909/

Rep: (1123)
Someone may be interested in this utility -http://click2public.com/screenshots.php.
    "Click2PUBlic adds a context menu in Windows Explorer, allowing you to copy or move files to the Dropbox public folder quickly and easily."
(especially today!One-day free download - http://ru.giveawayOFTHeday.com/Click2Public-Pro// ;))

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 29.12.12, 21:21
Reason for editing: Added a link to my home

Someone met with similar when authorized?
I have already for three days so ...
Attached Image
On the Internet, on this error, found onlythis.

The reason was found.
It's all about two-stage authentication.

Post has been editedsvm - 18.01.13, 23:01
Reason for editing: upd

Kikujiro_Spb @ 12/29/2012, 16:14*
Someone may be interested in this utility -http://click2public.com/screenshots.php.

Analog:
Dropbox Plugin for Windows

P.S. Just in case, some details from README:
Installation

1) Copy 'DropBoxPlugin.exe' to Your Programs Folder Like "Program Files" Folder and Run IT.
пїЅ
Note: No Additional Libraries or Software IS Required to Run This Plug-in.

Those.: Copy the EXE to your software folder and run ... Do not move the EXE to work correctly.

Rep: (2)
Tell me which ways are there any ways to increase the Dropbox?

INKEY @ 03/23/2013, 12:46*
What are there any ways to enlarge the place on the DROPBOX?

Referrals on 16GB + 3GB download photos and videos in automatic mode (from a flash drive, for example), and then you can delete.
More onthislook at and onthis. Suddenly, there were remaining some suggestions ... such as Facebook to attach, tweeter, client on android set, etc.
Before the new year on freeDistributedAlso, but now, it seems, there is no such thing yet.

Post has been editedsvm - 23.03.13, 10:35

Dropbox now in Russian! :)

(and Win-client and Web Fais)

Posted on 12.04.2013, 22:28:

By the way, the people writes that the service has passed the cooled meters from the one ...

Rep: (300)
Kikujiro_Spb @ 04/12/2013, 22:28*
wondered the cooled meters from

So the stars have developed that I was first :(

Kikujiro_Spb @ 01.21.2013, 11:34*
Dropbox Plugin for Windows
Updated to version 1.7.0
V1.7 - Minor Engine Fixes. Added Sub Directory Support. Windows 8 Theme Support. URL TYPE SETTING.

Attached Image

Rep: (34)
It is very convenient if there is little in the iPhone, and a lot of photos) calmly overflow a photo in Dropbox and deleted on the phone: yes2:

SVM @ 03/23/2013, 14:08*
Referralson 16GB + 3GB download photos and video automatic mode

than?

SVM @ 03/23/2013, 14:08*
Facebook type attach, tweeter, client on android set, etc.

And then you can turn off?

Post has been editedRoly_Poly - 15.07.13, 11:07

ROLY_POLY @ 07/15/2013, 14:05*
than?
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%...%80%D0%B0%D0%BB.
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals

ROLY_POLY @ 07/15/2013, 14:05*
And then you can turn off?
Can.

Rep: (9)
Tell me the PZHLS, how can you download folders with files in Dropbox via a vendorface in the opera? Interested in downloading folders without online sync

Rep: (2736)
Utwer @ 08/20/2013, 11:43*
How can you download folders with files in the Dropbox via the vendorface in the opera

Attached Image

Shoore,
This is understandable, but it is written there - choose the file, and I need to specify the folder and load it with all the files and preferably the subfolders inclusive

Utwer @ 08/20/2013, 14:43*
the opera
If in a new opera, then just drag the folder with files.

svm
Opera is worth 12? Through the update update, writes that the latest version is worth

Post has been editedutwer - 20.08.13, 15:41

Utwer @ 08.20.2013, 18:39*
This is an old version. It opens a folder in the browser instead of starting the download. I do not know why so.
New can be downloadedhere. It behaves normally, as well as any other chromine browser.

Rep: (2)
Good day. There was a problem with the client for Windows. I start the program, and it does not synchronize files.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Hello!

Tell me why after downloading to the computer files, instead of the name file, the lower underscore?
Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.02.21, 20:33