> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N520 - Disassembly

Rep: (8)
It so happened that on the day I smashed the screen of the Lux 520 rang on local services realized that it is easier to buy a new one than to change the screen. New same CCP was immediately bought and old abandoned as a source of spare parts :)
But the playful hands haunt and when had a free time, the old CPC was analyzed to find out - and what he sobsno inside? : Blink:
So:
Attached Image

Left - old, right - the new one.

Open the rear cover, remove the battery.
Further it is necessary to remove the top, let's call it so overlay which rests on the snap on 5 (shown by arrows)
Attached Image

Pressing should be two sides when they are freed, the three lower themselves come out of their grooves. To push latches can use a plastic card, not to damage the plastic casing.
Then unscrew the five screws:
Attached Image

Screws under the asterisk, but it is normally unscrewed clockwise Phillips screwdriver:
Attached Image

The front panel hold four extreme rotor, that in the middle, only secures the rear wall of the housing.
Having dealt with the screws, press the latches on the front sides of the case, using the same plastic card:
Attached Image

Press all the latches, remove the front cover:
Attached Image

Next, acting carefully, since the screen is not attached, and can, if further disassembly, damage it or its trail.
Further, similarly squeeze latch rear wall:
Attached Image

and remove it:
Attached Image

Then disassemble I did not, because nothing interesting was not there, almost the entire assembly closed with metal shields and can not see anything. And disassemble something on there is nothing special ...
Attached Image

The screen did not shoot at all, because afraid to break the connector on-screen trail on the board. It is right under the metal plate.
Attached Image

Under the metal screen on the left, apparently, is SirfIII, unlikely to be carried away from the aerial socket.
Attached Image

Everything else - the processor, memory, etc. - I did not find :) Everything is hidden behind the screen ... And where all this fits there? : Blink:

Post has been editedvdvdzr - 06.07.06, 10:42

Rep: (0)
Tell me, is it possible to easily turn off the backlight Softpedia keys that do not cut? Well, ie, whether they can simply disable it somehow, of the power connector, chtoli get ...?

And then, when reading in the dark terribly annoying ... :(

jazz-fog , IMHO no. Backlight LEDs under white film buttons (photo shot with limber), maybe even dark spots on the edges - is what they have, now I can not say exactly. Pitalovo approaches them, as I understand, the general train to the keys (lower left corner on the pictures to remove the back cover), so that, IMHO, just do not get turned off.

Rep: (41)
Keep !! We must find a way out of BT! I want to make out their and try to solder the wire antennku. To know where!

vzuravlo , At 520 BT no :) Only WF

Rep: (35)
cool. 1, and Th new one dusty ??? : D

Gogs And FIG knows ... was surprised when the picture stared :)

Rep: (59)
kid!
+1
: good:

Rep: (309)
Heh, I spodvignul my analysis of 720.
In my opinion there such a review was not yet.
After 3 chasa lay pictures. I run for a digital camera.

Rep: (35)
Mofas
Heh, I spodvignul my analysis of 720.
In my opinion there such a review was not yet.
After 3 chasa lay pictures. I run for a digital camera.

really looking forward to! Che look at my looha inside !!! and by the way do not pliz current photos but also high-resolution scans (about 1000dpi, no longer have to!), put them into the archive and laid out! and then the pictures are not visible nifiga happens ... :(

Rep: (11)
I disassembled 4700, but the figure is not nadybal. Tomorrow I will try. Wait.

Anticommunist Only topic separately created.

OK! But I kind of created a theme, which asked for help about the intricacies of disassembly, found the answer at the neighbors - pedeatim

Yes, some subtleties there ...

4 screws on the housing, the housing and remove the plastic catch vstavochki, one that under the upper right screw. Next, unscrew the screw that secures the card radio module, remove the radio (perpendicular to the main board, just pull up), you can pull off aerial cable, but you can leave the module on it hang underneath one screw fixing the board to the left at the bottom of another screw board mounting. Remove the connectors and the touchpad display, remove the main board, the display is secured with two latches on the left side (when viewed from the back), it would be good before removing it removed from under them rezinochki, and after the insert into place.

Still it is possible to pull off the touchpad - a metal plate is attached with two screws. The touchpad is removed after the display.

And here ... in fact, and all the assembly in the reverse order.

So I create one. Otherwise I would not catch it. A requested assistance, as something expensive, just in case there are any underwater rake - did not want to come. The first time the CCP to understand ...

[Instruction] Parsing FS Loox 720

Rep: (1)
vdvdzr ,

Is it possible to ask you to remove all screens and make high-quality images - so that you can see the markings on all the chips?

Oh, where used to take a plastic card, to pick up the fucking top cover! It did not get otschelkat these two latches ...

Rep: (4)
Who will tell the terminal connector pinout PDA C550 where to put the batteries.
The problem is that the machine does not take a charge, neither in the cradle or on the KP, although 5v
to the cradle fits .a check the batteries in parallel PDA charging voltage is missing (if included) Separately from the PDA battery zaryazhaetsya
excellent, insert works dolgo.Kak Toko connect my battery charge lasts for 15 minutes. do3,2v.

Attached images
Attached Image

Pasmari exit thermocouple it charges the battery at a temperature of usually :) .. kontakta..pryam average 2 to remove the battery tester resistance Pomeroy

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 6:02