Windows Phone 7 SDK is available for download.

Rep: (1)
SDK available for Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 7 SDK

Rep: (463)
I looked at the system requirements, look at the characteristics of his company and felt sad. =)
probably until the fate =)))

Well, they have to machine requirements prohibitive)

To download the SDK you need regatta ?? fill in the forum. (Or explained to download)

Post has been editedtruepac - 16.03.10, 20:53

Rep: (19)
truepac @ 16.3.10, 23:19*
To download the SDK you need to regatta

not

Rep: (35)
Requires Vista SP1 or higher.

Rep: (3)
Who probyval? How was it???

What are the headlines, Silverlight same. I do not have them there, describe the types of imported straight from the assembly.

Rep: (60)
Requires Vista SP1 or higher.

Windows XP SP3 also suitable.

Post has been editedSGregory - 17.03.10, 14:25

SGregory @ 17.3.10, 10:05*
Windows XP SP3 also suitable.

not. It is not suitable. I have xp SP3 - not plow. interpretation Vista and 7.

Rep: (60)
I apologize for the misinformation. On the first day of XP it was included in the supported operating systems. Now we removed ...
Just confused me that when you install, got out the window (see. Figure).
Attached Image

Rep: (745)
I tried to put on Windows XP SP3
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
so-so, from prog only explorer and tinctures, and the meager

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1360)
Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP
Attached fileWindows_Phone_Developer_Tools_CTP.rar(3.18 MB)

Rep: (30)
7. put on wines like that ... very dull. Yes, and for a long time so everything ... A couple of times thinking to quit wait until the emulsion startoval..nizkourovnevogo there seems to be little (if at all) ... -_-
Phone it in Africa Phone shorter.

Post has been editedChikenPUH - 18.03.10, 12:04

Rep: (2)
sam1984

and all the tools you can fill in the forum, and the downloaded does not want to ...: sveta:

PS I have about 7 wines (license), so I want to try first ... programirovat: rolleyes:

Post has been editedRuslan2142 - 18.03.10, 16:04

And I can somehow be downloaded from VinHR and USB stick on VIN7 throw ??? (Share a link where you can immediately download the entire SDK, not a file that pumps out files and-net)

Rep: (421)
These features of the ms campaign posted online installer, if anyone has the opportunity to seize the full installer downloaded, put it here? : - [
bozox @ 17.3.2010, 1:10*
What are the headlines, Silverlight same. I do not have them there, describe the types of imported straight from the assembly.

those. cpp can forget about?

those. cpp can forget about?

While yes, you can, and then we'll see. Google is broken, put the Android NDK for ...

Rep: (463)
I feel my old liver (s) will not lead to anything good this policy melkosofta. that way they most developers will be eliminated.
in fact, we have fundamentally new platform that is incompatible with the previous operating time, so even with the inflated system requirements.
Then it is easier to look in the direction of a completely free development tools for perspective and android bada

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 2:59