iPhone 2G / 3G - Purchase

Rep: (583)
iPhone 2G / 3G - Purchase

iPhone - Discussion | iPhone 3G - Discussion

Post has been edited-deemON- - 24.02.10, 19:47

Rep: (12)
offer IPHONE 2g 8gb for 10500 rubles in good condition, but I don `t know it is expensive or cheap, and what pitfalls can I stumble upon that I need to check it first thing to see if it’s buggy, thank you in advance for your help!)))

Rep: (44)
Well, you dear friends create similar topics in the root, here is the sectionhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=197
In the same section, you can find similar topics for buying used, as well as descriptions that you need to pay attention to!

PS: about the price, in general, if only it is in perfect condition, for 11 you can find 3g 8gb b \ y !!!

Post has been editeddjgelo - 26.02.10, 00:04

I apologize that I created it in the root, but I did not immediately understand where to create it, but unfortunately I cannot find 3g for 11,000 rubles ((I think I’ll take this one or not

Rep: (82)
For me, so expensive for 2G.

Rep: (44)
Expensive, expensive! Yes, and it is not reasonable already, right now, 3g is already being thrown off to the beginning of sales of 3G, so it is not an option for anyone! : yes2:

I understand)) I will look for 3g

Rep: (309)
When buying with ebay real 5-6 thousand fit? : rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
People help me rozobratsya.I just do without a clue about the backgrounds. Reveal the most important thing about him, recently bought a box360 and there both firmware and cooling, etc. What I don `t know. What are copies in the subway at the crossings?

Rep: (0)
I looked for a friend on ebay iphone 3g. What do you think, is it safe to order it now or can it be pulled out?

Rep: (583)
wimpex18 can pull out. Then how lucky and how the seller will issue it ...

DeemOn, and how best to ask the seller to issue? :)

Rep: (632)
Wimpex18 @ 10/15/2010, 02:24*
and how best to ask the seller to issue?

You rather here -iPhone 3GS - Buy Online Auctions

And read this -EBay scams

Grifka, as such, the topic is not disclosed. I'm not interested in the seller’s fraud, but in stealing phones by mail :)

Rep: (632)
Hafu @ 10/28/2010, 02:08*
Where to find the description of the differences Iphone g / 2g / 3g / 4g ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone

If disagreements with English -http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone

Rep: (121)
I want to change my htc diamond2 to iphone 2g 4gb 1.5 years ago the owner purchased on ebay! Should I change? And another question, I read that the battery is built-in, so how long does it have a lifetime?
thank!

The battery changes, only you need to re-solder and a little crap with the removal of the back cover.

Rep: (5)
You do not know where to buy cheap iphone 2g? I have a samsung witu, I also want to exchange.

Rep: (3)
Goodnight. Offer for good money 3G. Here are the symptoms:
The phone was brought from America. I rebuilt it, unlocked it, made a jail. When I put the Sim card, he searched for a long time and wrote no network at the end. I went into the network settings and set the manual mode and found a bunch of networks, chose the network, ticked, but still writes no network. What I do not know with him. In the workshop did not wear. Except for this problem, everything works fine. Wifi catches very well. The phone is completely original and all original parts.

Can you tell me at least a hardware or software problem?

Hello, iphone 3gs 16Gb for 14 thousand is normal?
What should be checked in it initially? I'm talking about checking the display for broken pixels, vibro, melodies, cameras, G-sensor, and touch glass, touchscreen, etc.

Post has been editedIce_boo - 12.09.11, 05:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/08/20, 15:24