iPhone 3GS - Buying at online auctions | eBay.com, molotok.ru

Rep: (583)
iPhone 3GS - Buy Online Auctions

iPhone 3GS - Discussion | How to find out where your iPhone is from

Post has been edited-deemON- - 24.02.10, 19:44

Rep: (0)
2dnya ago received a treasured parcel, decided to share.
1. It's all about e-BAE _http://e-molotok.com/Registration step by step description with pictures.
2. Here, the auction itself _http://ebay.com/here you need to register.
3. In the search bar select the iPhone, it is better to make the expanded query, choose the method of purchase identity: either participate in the auction, or buy BUY it NOW - I chose to buy that Bajnai immediately.
And be sure to make a sort Sort by: Price + Shipping: highest first
flipping through the bottom of the list and select the item with low price and low cost of delivery. == Be sure to pay attention to the Seller Ratings == higher than the rating the safer the transaction will take place.
4. Delivery: In my case, sent via USPS Priority Mail InternationalTM.
Sending was about 2 weeks.NO FEE additionally do not have to pay !!!

Good luck buying your ebae :)

Rep: (20)
and on how much money is left?)

This is my second buy Iphone there (both 8G)

Origin cost of 10 000 a penny, the second about 8000.
Delivery 2 to 3 weeks.

Now there really can be taken for 200-250 rubles green well, plus delivery 30-40

Took not new, but in excellent condition

Pancake!
Also I want to buy on ebae iPhone!
Who can help me advice, knock in Asya 459631242
I am sooo grateful!

Rep: (1)
I suggest what some guru tell us about the intricacies iPhona buying on eBay. Manual is not needed, just for the items you need to remember, and you need to know before buying. I'm going to buy the device on eBay, because of the lack of green in 1000.
If until now none no otpishetsya the procedure, I will try to do it.

Post has been editedfalselight - 11.11.08, 11:49

falselight @ 11.11.2008, 2:49*
I suggest what some guru tell us about the intricacies iPhona buying on eBay. Manual is not needed, just for the items you need to remember, and you need to know before buying. I'm going to buy the device on eBay, because of the lack of green in 1000.
If until now none no otpishetsya the procedure, I will try to do it.

If you write, what is owed to me. He would like to take on eBay after the new year, as $ 1000 for the iPhone in Russia - a bust ...

For those interested. Look to the seller, it was noted that he was sending to Russia. If he says that only US Shipping, pishit him a letter and ask whether he will send it to you. The price of living complex devices starts at $ 300.

Please advise if a trusted seller on ebay. Need iPhone 2G 8Gb.
PM.

Post has been editedFaustt - 25.01.09, 02:03

Rep: (4)
as payment idte? need to start with the card by paypal?

Rep: (156)
DieZ #,
It is very desirable to have an account peypel

Rep: (12)
Hello. And who can help with the purchase, ie buy interest. A penalty at the meeting. Write on [email protected]

people who help buy iphone 3s on ebay.com please let know. I'll give you a bunch of orders will denyushku good hack. Heap (As Incoming) knock on [email protected]

Who bought on ebay and ordered the Ukraine ?? Customs duties had to pay? .....

Effects of the customs duties in Ukraine. Just do not remember what, but up to 200 dollars. a scrip, and after 200 more

Who would be able to help with the purchase of iPhone 3 G 16 gigs. Write in Asya 417691006

Rep: (2)
and please explain if they write that ebey onloknuty it with our SIM cards will work. and why is interesting cheap vystovlyayut 3gs.tam probably kidalovo.i rasplachivatsya like them.

Rep: (23)
2 wildan
1. onloknuty? :) if you just "Loknuty" it is blocking on a software level to solve turbo sims or software is unlock stuff (about the 3GS does not know if there is) just (been sent, put our SIM cards) will not work.
2. Cheap exhibit because it is with them, and is not expensive :) is not something that we ....
3. Kidalovo possible, but here are a couple tips: choose a seller with a rating of more, well, the percentage of positive responses was great, only pay PayPal (this is the answer to your last question) then there is a chance to return the money.

Rep: (2)
and the turbo sim is needed because their SIM cards have a different voltage or something?

Rep: (425)
I certainly do not know, but perhaps it does something to the modem in the iPhone. As far as I know, he may be is locked by the operator. Turbo fixes this. This is only my guess) maybe I have touch

Friends, do not forget even a moment, that the iPhone in the package - a very interesting target for the employees of the Russian Post.
A friend who constantly carries orders from eBay, immediately warned that the iPhones stolen in the mail "Hurray!"

Do not forget about the risk!

And if you choose delivery FedEx or other reputable companies who will not steal it, then we run into a full customs clearance, with all the attendant duties.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 14:39