> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Suburban | train between Moscow and St. Petersburg

Rep: (27)
Suburban (trains between Moscow and St. Petersburg)
Version: 1.3.0 (alfa 3)

Last update of the program in the header:21.06.2010
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image

Description:

I am pleased to present a new version (1.2.4) Suburban (program view the schedule of trains to Moscow and St. Petersburg). This version is an update to version 1.2.3, added the following functionality:
1) Go to the Android SDK 2.1
2) Updates and bug fixes in the user interface
3) For the Moscow region in the direction of "Undefined" added station "Testovskaya" (user request)

Homepage: http://slonnik.wordpress.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/suburban.app/
Twitter: slonnik3
FTP: Suburban FTP
e-mail: slon ... @ gmail.com

Attached Image
Android Market: Suburban Suburban.MSK Suburban.SPB

Or via HTTP
Attached fileSuburban_1.2.4.apk(62.14 Kb)

Attached Image

Attached fileSuburban_1.2.4.MSK.apk(59.58 Kb)

Attached Image

Attached fileSuburban_1.2.4.SPB.apk(42.48 KB)

Attached Image

Highscreen Zeus edition Attached fileSuburban_1.2.2_alfa_Zeus_build4.apk (59.19 KB)
- build a Highscreen Zeus (not yet fully functional javjaletsja)

Also at your court imposed new version 1.3.0 (currently only 2 alfa). Attention: the program is in the stage of testing and refining, the main purpose of the publication of this version is tested and receive comments from users.

Added and updated the following functions:

1) A widget that displays the next trains
2) Notification Service (displaying information in the notification bar) schedule update
according to the flag "Automatic Updates" in the settings of the exposed Suburban applications, ie notification service can work in "offline mode."
Installation:
1), then you can simply install the new version over the old one if you have version 1.3.0 (alpha) is already installed.
2) If you have more rannii vresii 1.2.x, you will need to demolish the old version, delete / SD / rasp folder and install the new version
3) Do not forget to put a tick next to "Enable notification" in the program settings. If you do not intend to use the widgets and notifications, meaning ustanvalivat version 1.3.0 no.

Known bugs (so far without them):

1) By adding the widget on the desktop, to use information displayed vidzhetk not immediately (after 5 minutes maximum). In order to see the information immediately, run Suburban applications (eg notification bar).

As always welcome (tsya) onhttp://slonnik.wordpress.com/

Version 1.3.0 (alfa 3)
(In the direction of "Undetermined" added three new stations: Podolsk, Golitsyno, Lobnya inclusion.
support routing "Golitsyno-Podolsk", "fronto-Golitsyno").

Attached fileSuburban_1.3.0_alfa_3_.apk(68.29 KB)

Attached fileSuburban.MSK.1.3.0_alfa_3_.apk(59.65 KB)

Attached fileSuburban.SPB.1.3.0_alfa_3_.apk(42.48 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 21.06.10, 19:31
Reason for editing: date

Rep: (1)
Desired program. Just not uploaded with your ftpshnika. Maybe somewhere in another place to put cost?

Rep: (2)
I for St. Petersburg's version is not planned?

Rep: (273)
hmm, and the meaning? What prevents, easy to use mobile version of Yandex? (Caching only if)

>>Desired program. Just not uploaded with your ftpshnika. Maybe somewhere in another place to put cost?

With pleasure - really I do not know where else it can be put. Prompt ....
M
I add files to the cap

Posted 09-02-2010, 12:26:

>>I for St. Petersburg's version is not planned?

It all depends on whether the program will need a lift excess, this is my first program and its first release. I want to see the reaction of
and understand which direction to go ...

Posted 09-02-2010, 12:29:

>>hmm, and the meaning? What prevents, easy to use mobile version of Yandex? (Caching only if)

In addition to caching ... there remain areas of adjustment, ie, you can identify the station on the Yaroslavl direction, Lenngradskom etc. and switch between them as there is a "return" mode ie direction until the reverse. Voobscheto I tried not to add a lot of functionality, I think these programs should be as simple as possible

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 09.02.10, 12:32

Rep: (1328)
slonnik3 @ 9.2.10, 12:29*
It all depends on whether the program will need a lift excess

Needed. :) During the summer is often outside the city on the train ride. Climb sites lazy, and if the program is a convenient Face, then that's great. Interested in St. Petersburg. :)

I start work on a new version of the program (the goal is the ability to download schedule from drugiz regions) Immediately say, the speed of development is not high - but the summer has to cope :-)

Rep: (0)
I eat a lot of traffic? because program is more than urgent! Thank you for such software!

PS Yandex and schedule can be trusted? just use tutu.ru. changes appear?

Rep: (24)
I join the previous question.
And the program is needed, I'll just do a browser bookmarks with 3 Yandex and use them - not very convenient.

Rep: (3)
Thank you for the program very useful. And I immediately offer to improve it. In this version, as I understand it is rigidly fixed on the board, but in reality most of them through. So you can for example easily from Lobnya Savelovsky directions come in Golitsyno Byelorussian, on the same train. Good byloby consider the moment and make support through traffic in directions

Thank you for the program. A very useful program.

Rep: (194)
Excellent program. Tutu.ru already zadolbal and sometimes, at the right time is. And yet there was something will find so much time will pass (our something edzhe)

Rep: (194)
Now criticism :)
It would be desirable, in the window, where there is a schedule of trains to see more of their direction. Just like it would be when you click on the train (in the window with the found electric trains) shows its timetable, as, for example, ontutu.ru(If possible, of course :)

In fact there trains that follow, for example, from Dedovskiy (Riga direction) to Serpukhov (Kurskoe direction). So, for some reason, you can choose the route "Kursk Station" (Kursk sector) - Dedovsk (Riga direction), but Dedovsk - Kursk station can not be selected. In the "where" there is no station "Kursk Station." (Although it's probably Yandex jamb)
In general, you can not build a route from one direction to another, although some trains and just go. But, if you need to go to one particular direction, then everything in chocolate. :)

Post has been edited_Zx_ - 11.02.10, 13:58
Reason for editing: prpavil text.

Rep: (1063)
slonnik3,
If I understand correctly, the name in your program - Suburban? Correct me if I'm wrong: blush:
And if she has the version number?

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 11.02.10, 12:30

Great prog.

Still used to fasten it to the train schedule ..

Rep: (0)
fine
useful program
Elke use rarely, but when the need arises, it is always unpredictable and have a schedule at your fingertips without shamanism is very convenient
is available at the main desk
thank

Rep: (628)
Great program! : Thank_you: Thank you!
Use one direction (Leningrad), the program performs its functions at 100%.

Rep: (37)
great, great program, really need

Rep: (1)
I could not find a schedule of trains with Kursk (Kursk direction) to Testovskaya (this station Smolensk direction). Through yandeh I find no such options through a program. Train ride every day, so it was not exactly there.

Rep: (1063)
acidquest,
A little earlier in this subject has been said that as long as there is nosupport through traffic in directions

Rep: (3)
And it is possible to enter a motion graphics if Yandex not help? Or add graphics buses?

Post has been editediktet - 12.02.10, 19:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 3:34