> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Notification Notes | Quick Notes reminder

Rep: (83)
Notification notes
Version: 1.0.2 free

Last update of the program in the header:15.02.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Add and manage custom notifications with fancy icons, directly from your status bar.
About 40 high-quality icons!
Click on the caption to change icon.
Used free icons from iconeden.com

Transfer:
You can add and edit icons pretty unusual for your personal notifications directly from the Notification panel.
Click on the headline to change the icon.
Free icons used with iconedem.com site

Homepage: http://curvefish.com/

Download:
v1.0.2 free http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/418854/Notification_Notes_1.0.2.apk

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 24.11.11, 23:30
Reason for editing: translation of description

Rep: (24)
AIC in the studio !!! :)

Rep: (275)
Hold
Attached fileNotification_Notes_1.0.2.apk(338.95 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 16.02.10, 21:58

Rep: (1063)
At the request of the developers, the file from the header has been deleted.

PS: do not notice ... I returned everything back :)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 16.02.10, 22:01
Reason for editing: PS

Rep: (83)
freemsk1 @ 16.2.10, 18:16*
At the request of the developers, the file from the header has been deleted.

AIC was from convenience store

Rep: (1)
the program is not intended as a reminder dialer?

Rep: (7)
Poppycock, when you restart all takes off.

Rep: (0)
Make sure the setting is worth Load Icons On Boot.

Rep: (17)
Luxury program. Immediately I liked. I was looking for something unlike anything found

Rep: (80)
What a megamalenkaya and megapoleznaya program) Developers can think about adding functionality. For example I nehvataetdvuh things:
1.Nastraivaemy output notes in statusbare, i.e. Run the program and see all the notes, and in the status bar to be displayed only selected.
2.Tak it was used well and if the tapas on the note opens a window with the text notes, so you can read normal "long note" rather than editing notes from falling out once the keyboard as it is implemented today.
Developers thank you for such a useful prog for me. That's it.

Post has been editedfelicita - 29.06.10, 10:53

Rep: (2)
good afternoon. I'm looking for a program for reminders, like an ordinary calendar on smartphones nokii. their to-do list, plannedexactly on this day displayed on the desktop. tried many programs all - anything suitable can not find for themselves. combines with the clock and with numerous settings do not need me. Notification Notes seems to be similar to what I'm looking for (simple and always in mind), but the notes will be there before you delete them yourself. I will be grateful for your help. thank.

Rep: (8)
The same request as that qwaik. Tell me, can anyone come across such a program with the withdrawal of to-do list / task / calendar events not as a widget, and on the top panel of the main desktop. In the extreme case - in clock widget! To, including the phone - and saw that we had out there today ...

Rep: (137)
The authors did not seem in the list of "non grata"? throw off the full versionQMS , you are welcome

Rep: (18)
I do not like when the tray some thread garbage hanging. but this program is great.
easy, convenient, simple. and I have never nicho has not forgotten her :)
Thank you very much.

Rep: (3)
After installation I refused Referring to run an application error. After turning off the phone and does not turn on after leaving the eternal Reboot ..... had vaypat. = /

Rep: (1)
on android 1.5 has this bug - when you run the program appears in the form of a transparent, fully appears only when you click on it (very inconvenient)

Post has been editedtetrisboy94 - 24.04.11, 00:36

Rep: (34)
Description:

You can add and edit icons pretty unusual for your personal notifications directly from the Notification panel.
Click on the headline to change the icon.
Free icons used with iconedem.com site

Rep: (483)
Specially came.
Prog but good Status note BETTER!

Rep: (15)
Only at me it did not work?
HTC Sensatiom

Can you please tell me before on android 2.2.3 was this program, and is now at 2.3.6 is not. Somehow, he wrote '' An unexpected stop app notification notes ..... Can anyone knows what's the problem? Just really need this program.

Installed, but does not go :(
Very cool prog.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 11:37