> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Airplane Mode Wi-Fi Tool | Access to Wi-Fi in flight mode

Rep: (1063)
Airplane Mode Wi-Fi Tool
Version: 1.5.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.09.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Access to Wi-Fi in flight mode.

Description:
The program allows you to use Wi-Fi when the Flight mode (Airplane Mode).
The old version of the program is available through the menu.

Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...emode-qqiq.aspx

Download:
Version 1.5.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2064463/net.geekherd.airplanemode-20111220-v1.5.1.apk
Version 1.5.1 Rus: Airplane Mode Wi-Fi Tool (Post # 21542469)

Past versions:

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 26.04.13, 22:57
Reason for editing: Russian version

Rep: (0)
Guys ... well, sort of insecure networks as on-board use. Is not it so? I looked like something Mythbusters. So they came to the conclusion that the potential wireless network can damage the fragile board electronics.
Theoretically, this is unlikely, but still .. is it worth it? ;)

Rep: (1063)
... it is not necessarily on board the aircraft;) wanted you suddenly handheld device to use the CCP, ie, without GSM, but with Wi-Fi - a program here and handy: rolleyes:

Rep: (9)
The usefulness of this program for me to question. Quick Settings allows you to turn on airplane mode in both Wi-Fi, and bluetooth with GPS.

Rep: (182)
I have wifi at all without any prog is included in the airplane.

Rep: (1)
I put this program on your Speke. I liked. But due to the fact that the phone refused to leave the flight regime, I had to look for an alternative.
Now I use Quick Settings.

Rep: (2)
the usefulness of the program is uncertain

Rep: (6)
If I have correctly understood the meaning of a program .... to traffic due to the usual cards when suddenly ate vayfayka terminates: blush:

Rep: (5)
volk.eu @ 25.02.2010, 15:14*
The usefulness of this program for me to question. Quick Settings allows you to turn on airplane mode in both Wi-Fi, and bluetooth with GPS.

I subscribe to the written, except bluetooth using standard software and vidzhitov
Attached Image

Post has been editedptichka1313 - 23.10.10, 14:05

Hello, this is that with this program you can enter on the plane to the Internet via Wi-Fi without a SIM card, when it is in flight will be?
After all, there SIM card is not working.

Rep: (81)
yuri50 @ 24.03.2011, 02:31*
After all, there SIM card is not working.

aa you think there wai -fay OPERATE? : Rofl: Thank posmeshili: thank_you:: blush:

Rge245 @ 29.05.2011, 19:19*
aa you think there wai -fay OPERATE? : Rofl: Thank posmeshili: thank_you:: blush:

I do not know but in fact the program so that when samolote litish the phone that there was vayfay

Rep: (162)
What's the use if the wifi is only in the phone? And I have a wifi works in avriarezhime so. And so it does not come off for GPRS traffic - NAO just turn off the mobile internet settings. :)

JamesonRU @ 09.07.2011, 12:26*
What's the use if the wifi is only in the phone? And I have a wifi works in avriarezhime so. And so it does not come off for GPRS traffic - NAO just turn off the mobile internet settings. :)

How to turn off the mobile Internet to the mobile Internet money did not go?

Rep: (162)
Well I do not know ka you, my finger on the top of the screen're down and down panel with two pages of one of them - "switches." There, on and off the mobile Internet.

Rep: (2)
Well, except there are no situations where you need to be "out of network" and thus have access to the internet?
I cast a spell programku

Rep: (18)
Who would not say, but I will say this, some airlines work Wi-Fi network for a fee il free no longer dependent on them, and so there is this programulka and will fit the way these airlines have even a socket for devices (Note, phones, tablets) ... Thus here;)

Rep: (33)
I set myself this program. She can not translate my phone in flight mode. Though Wi-Fi is turned on and off. He demolished. And then I tried to do it by regular means. The Galaxy Ace is without a programki can turn on Airplane mode, and wi-fi. And the convenience of seeing it is that when you want to use Wi-Fi, but that no one could not call on the phone

Rep: (634)
The program allows you to use wi-fi, when the phone is in) "flight mode"))

Rep: (183)
Airplane Mode Wi-Fi Tool 1.5.1
List of changes:
- Removed ability to donate using paypal to app.
- Removed unnecessary permissions.

Attached filenet.geekherd.airplanemode-20111220-v1.5.1.apk(82.38 Kb)

Rep: (225)
Thank you for progu.Na Chinaman i9220 runs on ura.Udobna that calls to mind not vynosili.Spokoyno sitting in the net.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 8:26