> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Heavy Gunner 3D | [iphone] shooter

Rep: (53)
HEAVY GUNNER 3D
Version: 1.0.7

Last update of the game in the header:05.03.2011

Attached Image

Description:
HEAVY GUNNER 3D is a terrific, intergalactic shooter with many missions, enemies, magnificent graphics and plane sound accompanies.) Enjoy

Download: Heavy_Gunner_3D_1.0.7.ipa. (19.63 MB)
HeavyGunner_1.0.6.ipa.(19.47 MB)

Post has been editedDanusha - 05.03.11, 10:22

Rep: (82)
Description "At the height". Fix.

it's all right ?

HEAVY GUNNER 3D is a terrific, intergalactic shooter with many missions, enemies, magnificent graphics and plague sound accompanies.

And what's the difference? Well, ascribed a couple of epithets, something changed?

$ O $,
Like: happy:

I do not understand .. well, okay .. :)

Strange, 0 downloads, really nobody shook?

Post has been edited-deemON- - 13.02.10, 22:07

Rep: (12)
How?

Rep: (1634)
Unlock who downloaded what kind of game?

Rep: (20)
some kind of garbage flies out of the matrix, and you shoot it. Turns using accelerometer. Passed 2 stages and erased.
There is an opportunity to drink new weapons. In general, something like a toy where the beach is protected. Spinning to the right and left, top-bottom, and the enemies fly to you by crowds.

Rep: (1634)
Clear. It means bass.

Rep: (12)
And the description of but was painted)

Rep: (23)
IMHO nonsense ... Kryvoy control ... in 20 minutes I did not disappear how to raise or lower the guns ... (Such a control is there anything in a row?) And so in a row, all the pour is not much delayed.

Rep: (24)
Yes, comrades ... I passed the whole game in one breath, I liked it very much. The accelerometer management, of course, is a bit uncomfortable, but it is better than to squeeze your finger across the screen. As already said, everything passed, and Dalted began to pass everything again, in order to give a gun. I do not know how you, and I would shove 5/5 points. Keeping a game.

Rep: (203)
Updated:
[Heavy Gunner 3D 1.0.6]

Attached files

Attached fileHeavyGunner_1.0.6.ipa.(19.47 MB)

Rep: (4)
I liked the game very much and friends to everyone? I advise:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (1990)
Carnaby
Thank you, added to the header.

Rep: (1)
Version 1.0,7

Attached files

Attached fileHeavy_Gunner_3D_1.0.7.ipa.(19.63 MB)

Post has been editedDanusha - 05.03.11, 10:22
Reason for editing: Thanks, added.

Rep: (0)
and how to install it?

Rep: (1990)
DarkF0mka,
through iTunes.

Rep: (55)
Danusha,
It is not necessary, it is free in Appstore. Good game, all passed.

Posted on 12.04.2011, 00:14:

By the way, the control can be insisted on a normal (without a gyroscope). And the best melody plays in 3 parts.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 06:45